Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing (32007 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Moh247: 10:41pm On Mar 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKz3QMbG1M

cool

Tinubu and Pat Utomi of Labour Party dancing some years ago.

Listen to the lyrics of the song.

Jagaban Master Strategist

A National Unity Cabinet with Labour Party and PDP will work with Tinubu and many are going to be compensated for their under cover politricks

81 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by ImperialYoruba: 10:42pm On Mar 12, 2023
I don't know what Obi will do, but Utomi will soon return to his master's camp to beg for contracts. grin

125 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Cholls(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2023
My brothers no be this Pat Utomi rundown Habeeb bank. SMH

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by mach7(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2023
Lolz.

Pat...Pat.

Who no like better thing. Water will still find its level.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Moh247: 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2023
cool

BUA group Jet
Tony Elemelu
Dangote
Volpi and Chagoury

Kenneth Okonkwo... LP spokes person behind Jagaban on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DK7rO29ZNY

53 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On Mar 12, 2023
Cholls:
My brothers no be this Pat Utomi rundown Habeeb bank. SMH
Na him o! From Platinum Bank to Bank PHB.
They used to have an advert in those days that said, " One day cars will run on water and we Ware preparing for it "..... They didn't even survive to see electric car. Their MD, Atuche is still in court as a scape goat while the big thieves like Pat Utomi diversified into Pan African University and Lagos Business School....
Politically, he has gone from PDP to ACN to APC and now Labour Party....
He has been in government from the days of Shagari, NIIA, Volkswagen and then Nigeria Airport Authority (NAA) which Abacha renamed FAAN...is this life not wonderful?
Thats why sometimes I laugh at you young people. You don't know history.

181 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by searchng4love: 11:03pm On Mar 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:

They used to have an advert in those days that said, " One day cars will run on water and we are preparing for it "..... They didn't even survive to see electric car. Their MD, Atuche is still in court as a scape goat while the big thieves like Pat Utomi diversified into Pan African University and Lagos Business School....
Political he has gone from PDP to ACN to APC and now Labour Party....
He has been in government from the days of Shagari, NIIA, Volkswagen and then Nigeria Airport Authority (NAA) which Abacha renamed FAAN...is this life not wonderful?

He also ruined VW Nigeria

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Cholls(m): 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2023
searchng4love:

He also ruined VW Nigeria
my brother for real?. Someone should write a book about this man. Let's learn from his failures

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Hpesoj: 11:33pm On Mar 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:

They used to have an advert in those days that said, " One day cars will run on water and we are preparing for it "..... They didn't even survive to see electric car. Their MD, Atuche is still in court as a scape goat while the big thieves like Pat Utomi diversified into Pan African University and Lagos Business School....

Get your facts rights on Lagos Business School ownership.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Throwback: 11:34pm On Mar 12, 2023
Pat Utomi is evidence that academic and administration are 2 separate skillset.

Some excel in one (Academic) like Utomi.
Some excel in both like Tinubu.
Some are terrible in both like Obi.

Ever wondered why your secondary school had assistants to the Principal?

VP Academic is clearly distinguished from VP Administrative.

127 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by r4bbit: 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2023
When Peter Obi loses this court case he can't become Nigerian president again - Another bitter truth

79 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by starstaz(m): 11:48pm On Mar 12, 2023
Okoroawusa:

[i][/i]He has been in government from the days of Shagari, NIIA, Volkswagen and then Nigeria Airport Authority (NAA) which Abacha renamed FAAN...is this life not wonderful?

Same man. pat utomi, wey i carry my SUG proposal to his PHB shop in 2005 and i received snubbing sense. not too long after, that he carry his yeye advocacy come Tv, dey shout about youth taking over leadership. i cringed and blow him from my TV.
Godwilling, i dey await his next move in 2027 or his next jumpshipping.

71 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by obi4eze(m): 11:56pm On Mar 12, 2023
Senior Urchin, you are doing well. But don't forget to rejoice very well now while you can. A time of shame is coming for you and your principal because he won't sit on that seat. He is a rejected man. He won't be President. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Moh247: 12:06am On Mar 13, 2023
obi4eze:
Senior Urchin, you are doing well. But don't forget to rejoice very now while you can. A time of shame is coming for you and your principal because he won't sit on that seat. He is a rejected man. He won't be President. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

Go to court and stop wailing

87 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Mfetenang: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2023
obi4eze:
Senior Urchin, you are doing well. But don't forget to rejoice very now while you can. A time of shame is coming for you and your principal because he won't sit on that seat. He is a rejected man. He won't be President. It doesn't matter whether you believe it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Mfetenang: 12:13am On Mar 13, 2023
We understand that IPOB people like to daydream a lot grin
Are you still dreaming that an IPOB man can be the president of Nigeria?
You really think we will handover power and our armed forces to IPOB people?
Una mumu no be small...oooo grin

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by truthhurtsnaira: 12:26am On Mar 13, 2023
Mfetenang:
We understand that IPOB people like to daydream a lot grin
Are you still dreaming that an IPOB man can be the president of Nigeria?
You really think we will handover power and our armed forces to IPOB people?
Una mumu no be small...oooo grin

Who is "Our" armed forces...?

DO they consult you when they stage coup or go to town to wreck havoc?

Blackie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Mfetenang: 12:38am On Mar 13, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Who is "Our" armed forces...?

DO they consult you when they stage coup or go to town to wreck havoc?

Blackie

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Mfetenang: 12:39am On Mar 13, 2023
Exactly, the last time we allowed IPOB people to have control of our armed forces, they killed all the top politicians in the North. That will never happen again, no IPOB man will ever smell power again.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Cooldowntemper: 12:44am On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Tinubu and Pat Utomi of Labour Party dancing to mock Obidient movement Naivity many years ago

Listen to the lyrics of the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKz3QMbG1M

Jagaban Master Strategist

A National Unity Cabinet with Labour Party and PDP will work with Tinubu and many are going to be compensated for their under cover politricks

The man has told you Bola Is not fit

As a matter of fact Mr PAT was the one who drafted APC manifesto used to campaign for Buhari I hope you know?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by AmotekunSW: 2:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Pat Utomi and Doyin Okupe finished Obi.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by techWriter3: 6:11am On Mar 13, 2023
BUA organization JetTony ElemeluDangoteVolpi and Chagoury
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Kelechi2019: 6:35am On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=121692396]I don't know what Obi will do, but Utomi will soon return to his master's camp to beg for contracts. For your information, Pat Utomi cleared this on TV, that he was one of the people who started the APC before he realized that its Leaders will not fulfill its pledges to Nigerians, as stated on their manifesto. This is an old video.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Okoroawusa: 7:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Hpesoj:

Get your facts rights on Lagos Business School ownership.
Dey play

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Moh247: 7:02am On Mar 13, 2023
Cc; Nlfpmod, Mynd44

Frontpage?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by jmoore(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2023
I never knew Tinubu was declared president many years ago.

Truly, you cannot be a Tinubu supporter without looking stupid.

I admire the hardwork you urchins put into your foolishness.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Moh247: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2023
jmoore:
I never knew Tinubu was declared president many years ago.

Truly, you cannot be a Tinubu supporter without looking stupid.

I admire the hardwork you urchins put into your foolishness.

Comprehension and common sense is always a problem with Zombidiots children

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by cocolacec(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2023
Mfetenang:
Exactly, the last time we allowed IPOB people to have control of our armed forces, they killed all the top politicians in the North. That will never happen again, no IPOB man will ever smell power again.
They killed other regional leaders except their own,from South West to North West none was spared.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by gmo10(m): 8:08am On Mar 13, 2023
obi4eze:
painment.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Former MD NNPC Handover to New MD NNPC,Dr. Ibe Kachuikwu Today / Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.