Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing (32006 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Okoroawusa: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
twosquare:
"One day, cars will drive themselves..." not run on water. And it won the best advert award then...
So you want to argue with me on this?
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Omoawoke: 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
lereinter:

March 18 will decide the fate of lp and it's actors

If they luckily get governors, especially in the SE and most importantly lagos, they will now be like ACN of those days

Obi will be the godfather, kingmaker he will be like tinubu for LP

The govs will be funding the party, they will fight again in 2027

By that time they will seek coalition with a strong party

What will happen next ?

LP will never ever win Lagos
A landslide defeat is unavoidable for LP on Saturday in Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by somehow: 12:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
If you like, remain a fool to the political establishment.

They are all in one party - The political elite party

They only seperate when it's time to play their normal games called election, then use fools in the process.

The fools are the unintelligent Nigerians that turn family members, friends, neighbors, business partners to their enemies due to difference in choice.

You're a fool if you let politicians decide who's your friend or foe.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by twosquare(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
We are both right. The first one I mentioned is the first... came out before the one you mentioned.

Driverless car:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f10es_slr1c (this won the award).

Run on water:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRwPc5yJqCo

Okoroawusa:

So you want to argue with me on this?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by madjune(m): 1:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Na him o! From Platinum Bank to Bank PHB.
They used to have an advert in those days that said, " One day cars will run on water and we are preparing for it "..... They didn't even survive to see electric car. Their MD, Atuche is still in court as a scape goat while the big thieves like Pat Utomi diversified into Pan African University and Lagos Business School....
Political he has gone from PDP to ACN to APC and now Labour Party....
He has been in government from the days of Shagari, NIIA, Volkswagen and then Nigeria Airport Authority (NAA) which Abacha renamed FAAN...is this life not wonderful?
Thats why sometimes I laugh at you young people. You don't know history.

You know Pat Utomi very well.

He sounds scholarly and knowledgeable but anything he touches turns to dust.

I wonder why Obi allowed him under his LP roof.
I don't trust that man.
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by FisifunKododada: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
cool

BUA group Jet
Tony Elemelu
Dangote
Volpi and Chagoury

Kenneth Okonkwo... LP spokes person behind Jagaban on stage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DK7rO29ZNY
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by caprini1: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
r4bbit:
When Peter Obi loses this court case he can't become Nigerian president again - Another bitter truth
Buhari lost three court cases,nothing is permanent in Nigeria...nobody believed Obi could cause this much political Tremors,but he did... Nobody knows it all or knows Gods mind.
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by kolexy(m): 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:

They used to have an advert in those days that said, " One day cars will run on water and we Ware preparing for it "..... They didn't even survive to see electric car. Their MD, Atuche is still in court as a scape goat while the big thieves like Pat Utomi diversified into Pan African University and Lagos Business School....
Politically, he has gone from PDP to ACN to APC and now Labour Party....
He has been in government from the days of Shagari, NIIA, Volkswagen and then Nigeria Airport Authority (NAA) which Abacha renamed FAAN...is this life not wonderful?

Atuche is in jail. The Bank had the worst corporate governance. The then CEO's wife also worked in the bank.
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by r4bbit: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
caprini1:
Buhari lost three court cases,nothing is permanent Nigeria...nobody believed Obi could cause this much political Tremors,but he did... Nobody knows it all or knows Gods mind.
Ok ok, let's agree to disagree 🌚
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by 9jaRealist: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:

They used to have an advert in those days that said, " One day cars will run on water and we Ware preparing for it "..... They didn't even survive to see electric car. Their MD, Atuche is still in court as a scape goat while the big thieves like Pat Utomi diversified into Pan African University and Lagos Business School....

First, Pat Utomi has NOT been in government since 1983 - that’s 40 years ago!

Meanwhile, sitting on the board of a business is NOT the same as running it…
Businesses are run by management, while boards merely play an advisory role.

Even more important than merely “knowing” history is actually UNDERSTANDING it!

>

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by caprini1: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
r4bbit:

Ok ok, let's agree to disagree 🌚
The events of the past weeks have taught me a lot about Nigeria....i have money that I can't touch or spend,or i buy it ,if i must spend cash.
A hoodlum tells me I can't vote ,and chases me away with a cutlass... Supreme court says , spend old naira, nobody takes the old naira from me at the market....i can go on and on.VIO officials stops my car and instead of requesting for my papers , tells me to vote a particular party.
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by r4bbit: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
caprini1:
The events of the past weeks have taught me a lot about Nigeria....i have money that I can't touch or spend,or i buy it ,if i must spend cash.
A hoodlum tells me I can't vote ,and chases me away with a cutlass... Supreme court says , spend old naira, nobody takes the old naira from me at the market....i can go on and on.VIO officials stops my car and instead of requesting for my papers , tells me to vote a particular party.
With all this you mentioned!!
And you think Peter obi can rule this nation, pulling out of its security and economic crises?

If Peter obi had won we would have a president who does all" show " but no "action "
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by caprini1: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
r4bbit:

With all this you mentioned!!
And you think Peter obi can rule this nation, pulling out of its security and economic crises?

If Peter obi had won we would have a president who does all" show " but no "action "

Be honest with me,how do you feel we as a nation can get it right?
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by r4bbit: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
caprini1:
Be honest with me,how do you feel we as a nation can get it right?
Since we're being Honest!
You can't fight curruption in any country and reduce it to " zero"

As a matter it' takes one who understands the game to beat the game.

Obi's doesn't strike me as one who can get his hands dirty to get shit down!
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by caprini1: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
r4bbit:

Since we're being Honest!
You can't fight curruption in any country and reduce it to " zero"

As a matter it' takes one who understands the game to beat the game.

Obi's doesn't strike me as one who can get his hands dirty to get shit down!
You are right on the corruption fighting part ,but my suggestion is very simple.......as kids when our parents buys snacks for us ,it is shared equally ,and when we have quarrels as adults,even in our different hones with our own wives and kuds,it is settled on a round table with justice and fairness.....what is very hard in settling things with truth ,justice and fairness, If the people currently at the helm of power are not evil?
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by r4bbit: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
caprini1:
You are right on the corruption fighting part ,but my suggestion is very simple.......as kids when our parents buys snacks for us ,it is shared equally ,and when we have quarrels as adults,even in our different hones with our own wives and kuds,it is settled on a round table with justice and fairness.....what is very hard in settling things with truth ,justice and fairness, If the people currently at the helm of power are not evil?
Nothing my frnd!
But reality is not in Good and bad (white and black) , it's actually in shades of grey!
Somtimes it's Good to be bad.
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by amuwo1980: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Okoroawusa:

And u know history, u probably had a 3rd rate teacher, utomi have always had pan African university and lagos business school
Long before the foray into banking , yes he was a DMD of Volkswagen and was never indicted in any fraud unlike ur underlined and noted drug lord with a murky past , I will snap his corner for drug hustling in Chicago someday
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by caprini1: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
r4bbit:

Nothing my frnd!
But reality is not in Good and bad (white and black) , it's actually in shades of grey!
Somtimes it's Good to be bad.
Enjoy your badness o shocked
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by r4bbit: 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
caprini1:
Enjoy your badness o shocked

That's not what I mean, but ok🙏🏽
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by LajaLaba: 12:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Tvoice:

My papa nor be Tinubu mate na, even ur own generation worse pass vulture, my Papa na osikpalor, if u don't gerit forgerabarit
Who is this rat?
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by tishbite42: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Tvoice: 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
LajaLaba:
Who is this rat?

All ur generations are fools, say one more trash again if u will not die by thunder, try me
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by LajaLaba: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2023
Tvoice:

All my generations are fools, say one more trash again if I would not die by thunder, try me
U need prayers cool
Re: Throwback Video Of Tinubu And Pat Utomi Dancing by Tvoice: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2023
LajaLaba:
U need prayers cool

I pity u sha, just dey play

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Obiano Blasts Emeka Ojukwu Jnr: "You Are A Sad Irony Of Your Father" / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Names Five-man Panel, Fixes Date For Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.