Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,824 members, 7,834,766 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Sanwo Olu Bribed Us With Sunday Rice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo Olu Bribed Us With Sunday Rice (1747 Views)

Sanwo Olu Bribed Structureless Labour Party Candidate GRV To Step Down / I Am A Northerner But I Stand With Sunday Igboho / BBC Interview With Sunday Igboho About Fulani Excesses In South West. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Us With Sunday Rice by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:11am On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:

You're the one crying with tears and bitterness over Lagos. Thief

How can I be a thief when I have a STEM Ph.D and an employer of labour, while you go around with crooked dirty hand and dagger extorting people for 'Owo da' on behalf of MC OluEran and Tinubu. grin

1 Like

Re: Sanwo Olu Bribed Us With Sunday Rice by Kagawa10: 9:12am On Mar 13, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

How can I be a thief when I have a STEM Ph.D and an employer of labour, while you go around with crooked dirty hand and dagger extorting people for 'Owo da' on behalf of MC OluEran and Tinubu. grin

Another utopia 😅

You're talking about your fellow people in Onitsha!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service / Who Are The Agbor People Of Anioma? / Peter Obi Spotted In Church Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.