Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help (357 Views)

How Would You Handle A Partner's Drastic Personality Change During Hard Times? / I Need Help Before Making A Mistake To Buy This Pot / Do You Want A Career Woman Or A House Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by KingDerailer: 3:03am On Mar 13, 2023
After losing my job last year, I have gotten another that I believe is more suited to my personality and interest as I am more of an introvert.

I'll be resuming within the week and herein lies the problem giving me sleepless night. After being jobless for so long, man is totally currently broke with no means of a glimmer of hope, hence my call for help.

Please I need about 20k to enable me transport to work and feed.
Please if you can help me with the said sum, I will pay back by the end of the month. I'll so much appreciate some help please. Thanks.
Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by LittleBigDick(m): 9:06am On Mar 13, 2023
Borrow from Fairmoney or any loan app

1 Like

Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by KingDerailer: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Once borrowed from a lending app during the corona virus lock down period and it wasn't a nice experience.
Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by tosinhtml: 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
KingDerailer:
Once borrowed from a lending app during the corona virus lock down period and it wasn't a nice experience.

The reason why It wasn't a nice experience is that you refused to pay back the money you borrowed. Nigerians are not good borrowers. I have never seen any Nigerian who payed back their debts.

I rather jump off a cliff than to borrow a Nigerian man money.

1 Like

Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by KingDerailer: 8:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
tosinhtml:

The reason why It wasn't a nice experience is that you refused to pay back the money you borrowed. Nigerians are not good borrowers. I have never seen any Nigerian who payed back their debts.

I didn't fail to pay back, I defaulted by a week.

But bro na wa! Don't be so mean. Instead of being sympathetic to my cause, you are adding sand to my wound.
Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 14, 2023
tosinhtml:

I am a Nigerian. Can you borrow me an urgent 2k, please don't jump off a cliff.
Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by tosinhtml: 9:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Skyview01:

I am a Nigerian. Can you borrow me an urgent 2k, please don't jump off a cliff.

Already jumped bro, I am falling as I type this.

1 Like

Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by Jimbadly: 10:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Tell your mummy to give you 20k.
Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by KingDerailer: 11:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Jimbadly:
Tell your mummy to give you 20k.

Please what prompted this kind of response?
Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by Jimbadly: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2023
KingDerailer:

Please what prompted this kind of response?

What prompted the response? Are you kidding me or just playing daft? Isn't is obvious?

Okay, let me spell it out to you: YOUR FAMILY ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE YOU RESORT TO WHEN YOU'RE IN URGENT NEED OF CASH.

Your mummy will most likely give you the money without you having to pay back at the end of the month cos she'll be very glad her son is now employed. I don't know when some of you will have sense. Coming online to beg strangers for money is really atrocious.
Re: I'm Making A Career Switch Due To Personality And Interest But Require Help by KingDerailer: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Jimbadly:

What prompted the response? Are you kidding me or just playing daft? Isn't is obvious?

Okay, let me spell it out to you: YOUR FAMILY ARE THE FIRST PEOPLE YOU RESORT TO WHEN YOU'RE IN URGENT NEED OF CASH.

Your mummy will most likely give you the money without you having to pay back at the end of the month cos she'll be very glad her son is now employed. I don't know when some of you will have sense. Coming online to beg strangers for money is really atrocious.

Okay, I understand you now. If she had the means, I wouldn't even be here in the first place. It's been really rough lately and I had to even give her all I previously had.

(1) (Reply)

Living Alone / What I Went Through At The Hands Of My Sister @nelookeke During Omugwo / How I Keep Myself Entertained, Without My Husband, In The Loneliest City In Nig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.