Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Please I Need An Average Paying Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need An Average Paying Job (262 Views)

An Average Home Monthly Expenses: / How Does An Average Nigerian Youth Escape Poverty? / How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Average Paying Job by Cyber111: 5:52am On Mar 13, 2023
Good evening brothers and sisters.
3months ago my wife gave birth through operation which cost me 320k, from the little I saved so far I was able to pay on time, last month our landlady gave all tenant's quit notice to vacate her house within 4months that she needs those spaces we occupied and this time we are in is extremely hard. Business is not moving and I need to need to take on my family responsibilities and yet my wife is not strong enough and our baby is still too young for her be going out to work with.

Please I need any average job right away because my family responsibilities are all on me and so I can as well meet up with relocation.

I own a laundry shop in a small scale but now that there is scarcity of cash, most of my customers prefer to wash and press by their self's rather to hand over to a launder. Even to to meet up with food items at home is very hard for me.

Please help a brother.
I am living in ojodu berger in Lagos
I don't mind the location of the job as far as its within Lagos and has accommodation.
Thanks.
08121334797 call and whatsapp line

Just in case if any good samaritan wants to help or support me with.
Here is my details.
Good evening brothers and sisters.
3months ago my wife gave birth through operation which cost me 320k, from the little I saved so far I was able to pay on time, last month our landlady gave all tenant's quit notice to vacate her house within 4months that she needs those spaces we occupied and this time we are in is extremely hard. Business is not moving and I need to need to take on my family responsibilities and yet my wife is not strong enough and our baby is still too young for her be going out to work with.

Please I need any average job right away because my family responsibilities are all on me and so I can as well meet up with relocation.

I own a laundry shop in a small scale but now that there is scarcity of cash, most of my customers prefer to wash and press by their self's rather to hand over to a launder. Even to to meet up with food items at home is very hard for me.

Please help a brother.
I am living in ojodu berger in Lagos
I don't mind the location of the job as far as its within Lagos and has accommodation.
Thanks.
08121334797 call and whatsapp line

Just in case if any good samaritan wants to help or support me with.
Here is my details.
Fcmb
Suleiman muhammed
Thanks as you help and may be rewarded abundantly.
Re: Please I Need An Average Paying Job by LittleBigDick(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2023
Look for any site in your area and work there

Or places offering for position of a security guard
Re: Please I Need An Average Paying Job by Cyber111: 9:45am On Mar 13, 2023
LittleBigDick:
Look for any site in your area and work there

Or places offering for position of a security guard
Thanks for your advise

(1) (Reply)

How A 20year Old Girl Made $1k From Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing / Office Clearance / There’s Nothing Wrong With A Man Moving Into A Woman’s Hous - Dr Olumide Emmanue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.