Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) (33116 Views)

Bandits Kill Councillor, Samaila Buhari Mairago, In Funtua Town / Farmer Dies In Ibadan After Fulani Herdsmen Set His Cashew Farm Ablaze / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by okorogodwin4(m): 7:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Boko haram killed 18 people in Buhari's home town and nobody is talking about it but if anything happened in South East the haters will celebrate it on social media southern Kaduna Christian are been killed on daily basis and idiot's are. Not saying anything

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Elected Senators, HOR, state assembly members under LP will definitely disappoint you guys cos they will cross to either Apc or Pdp after inauguration day

Not all.politicians defect.

There has to be an open space in the party where you are defecting to first.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Medalb: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2023
Nanorest:
This cursed tribe again. I knew ipob was working for obi in this election
They are caused
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Tareq1105: 7:04am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
And today is another Monday oo, no going out today in Alaigbo, they are just less concerned about the happenings in their region.

Rip to the dead

Why is our brothers from the East are like this? It's getting too much now. They would kill, they would burn you with your house. No one is spared.

Some of my Ibo friends couldn't travel home for last Christmas due to insecurities. Gunmen terrorising themselves. Burn the house of a sitting Gov. Who's safe? No highly referred or respected elders to caution them. Today is Monday, nobody dire to come out of the house and they have governors and governments in that zone. They should have a rethink o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 7:06am On Mar 13, 2023
When will all these killings stop??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 7:07am On Mar 13, 2023
May he RIP.

No to IPOB stooge and apologist in Lagos.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 7:08am On Mar 13, 2023
Medalb:

They are caused
Bros you no deh fear this people o.. they’ll come for you soon.. they protect plenty of such news in those part.. they harbor their pains and deep wounds.. they’re good people sha they’ll help with plenty first aid on your scratch leaving their wounds untreated

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2023
When you messed up your country and start eyeing people homeland you become a vagabond and a bastard, cyber bullying and all forms of verbal attacks is not even worth it but Killing is not a game for anyone that wanted good won't collaborate with Evil. Peace is a good thing to cherish when you have it war is an event that most people regret because violence has solved nothing for it only added to grievances.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by sirdick17: 7:08am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I don't care

I hate APC

How old re u?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:09am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
The same faith await all of APC members tongue
Be careful what you wish for others because it might just come back to you.
It's very obvious that you are still a young man from the indomie generation. Stop being stupid, in politics there's no permanent friend or enemy. Tomorrow you may see Peter Obi in Tinubu's house sef. Please grow up and stop wishing people evil

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:10am On Mar 13, 2023
samfrancis1:
Bro not sure if you’ll believe this.. but I can assure you that about party will more then Bleep up.. they’re same human.. plus many if the candidates are no people prepared for the post.. they’re just opportune.. it’s more like getting what you did not work for or deserve.. they’ll do do anyhow especially when they’re no sure of their second term in office …

Anyone who misbehaves will be kicked out.

That's the beauty of democracy.

I am sure the sane ones among them won't because they know that occupying that office is a privilege most Nigerians won't get in their lifetime.

We need to continuously give everyone the opportunity to try because leaving the same old men there gives them a sense of entitlement and that also makes them to take the citizens for granted.

We need to build a country where the son or daughter of a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody. That's why Americans keep talking about American dream and the rest of the world keeps moving to their country in their droves. Hence, keeping them ahead of the rest of the world.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by raskymonojendor: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2023
PO lost and they are already going back to the old ways.

Check the dates.
From Biafra to Labour Party and now back to Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by juman(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Congrats to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I don't care

I hate APC
Then you're an animal. You deserve to live with beasts in the jungle.

Human life has no value to you.

No apologies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:19am On Mar 13, 2023
You mean like bat tongue
beardedboy:

Then you're an animal. You deserve to live with beasts in the jungle.

Human life has no value to you.

No apologies.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by juman(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Igbos are confused people.
Their region is on fire but their concern is who govern Lagos.

They are not and can never be part of Yoruba land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by worldTina(f): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Sad news
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 7:21am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You mean like bat tongue
No, I mean like a hyena.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2023
But Bat belongs to the forest now
beardedboy:

No, I mean like a hyena.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 7:23am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
As far as he belongs to APC, he's part of Nigeria problems
You people are animals, it's painful that I'm sharing same county with ibos.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:25am On Mar 13, 2023
Meanwhile Cameroon is not far from you
puremaker7:
You people are animals, it's painful that I'm sharing same county with ibos.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by uche393: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2023
this might be a political killing but since ipob niggas are causing mayhem they will be the number one suspect.
they've been so much killings in ebonyi for the last 2 years especially caused by communal lands and boundary disputes.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by ohiku4every1(m): 7:30am On Mar 13, 2023
Igbo people killing themselves, destroying their own properties and creating fears among selves

Other regions were busy strategizing, manipulating the political activities and all that for the betterment of their region

This ungodly act will surely hurts them and their generations to come but for now, they are all blind to realize what they are causing ti their land

Let's wait and see how it will end

Kudos to them all

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:31am On Mar 13, 2023
Nanorest:
This cursed tribe again. I knew ipob was working for obi in this election

ediot, your senseless comment has shown that your brain is useless
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2023
Igbos who are 99% Christians are taking over from Boko Haram currently.
Hmmm, and my Friend wanted to die in the Name of Muslim Muslim Ticket

Abeg recomend me religion that has no terrorist for me let me try it abeg, cos he be like the Christianity that portrays to be saint is even getting worser all over . From Babe factory to the worst now!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 7:34am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
Meanwhile Cameroon is not far from you
You are closer to Cameroon you can start claiming it and Leave Nigeria for us.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 7:35am On Mar 13, 2023
Totilopussylick:
As far as he belongs to APC, he's part of Nigeria problems
Jesus!
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 7:36am On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Even if it's your father or relatives, is that what you would have said?
Hate has eaten them up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt / Solidarity Walk For Tinubu Ibadan. Photos And Video. / Anti-amaechi Protesters At Port-Harcourt Airport Yesterday (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.