Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) (33124 Views)

Bandits Kill Councillor, Samaila Buhari Mairago, In Funtua Town / Farmer Dies In Ibadan After Fulani Herdsmen Set His Cashew Farm Ablaze / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Omodua(m): 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Is there sit at home today in Alaigbo or not?

Oya drop that goal post now
You are behind time. Sit at Home on Mondays has been stopped in southeast since about a month ago.

Pls think more about the stolen presidency by Tinubu. The mandate shall soon be reclaimed from him.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Spandau: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

The honourable Councillor was accosted while he was returning from his shop, a popular drinking joint in Okposi known as Angle 90. They shot him and he fell inside a gutter there, and they set him ablaze and left the scene

men at work
men doing the devils work to help our good lord depopulate this earth of their gender

more greese to their elbows..

bloody drunk

It's grease. Not greese. Book you no go read. Na to de gamble.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you that will go and hide. Don’t worry systematically we will burn your dominated markets put a task force to arrest anyone loitering around the environment. Many of you will be forced to go back home. But why is South Africa yet to be desolated?
bro we can’t do them that way.. they’re still our brother.. na just sense dem no get.. though they need to be taught some lesson. Yet it’s going to be like big brother kicking his helpless young bro.. dem go learn

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 10:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lightorder:
if Ndi is cursed by your standard ,I wonder what your tribe could be referred to. Condemned cursed is just an understatement.

APC has brought disaster and plaque upon this nation. For those who will go out to sell their votes , may you never be paid
bro I might agree that what apc government is causing Nigeria at the moment is unbearable.. but it should make us jump from fry pan to fire na.. .. You wouldn’t kill your self today cause you haven’t eaten na.. who no eat today fit eat tomorrow.. Apc weh no do well today fit do well tomorrow.. no be make we because we want change go jump for clueless people party na.. someone who couldn’t make change in small Anambra to control Nigeria .. make una dear God na
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Omodua(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Is there sit at home today in Alaigbo or not?

Oya drop that goal post now
No sit at Home in Alaigbo for the past one month.

No sit At Home today.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by eroticecstasy: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
And today is another Monday oo, no going out today in Alaigbo, they are just less concerned about the happenings in their region.

Rip to the dead

Useless refugees!
This is how they want to govern Nigeria? Why hasn't that ipobian biafran traitor (Obi) gone there to shed tears?
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:25am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
And today is another Monday oo, no going out today in Alaigbo, they are just less concerned about the happenings in their region.

Rip to the dead

The north are silence now you've known the reason behind the Muslim Muslim tickets.
Yoruba are lucky Igbo doesn't share borders with them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
As far as he belongs to APC, he's part of Nigeria problems

In primitive south east naa.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:29am On Mar 14, 2023
Nanorest:
This cursed tribe again. I knew ipob was working for obi in this election

They will pains since Obi didn't near Aso rock.
This people thinks that they are wise this is the same thing they did after independence.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
I don't care

I hate APC

APC was in power in 1967 werey
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Xhuntra:

Even a clown like this one who supports human skull miners and Boko Haram adherents dey here dey talk trash. Abobi, shut it abeg

Boko haram are more than better than an average Igbo cos boko can't be brainless like this
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:39am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

Say dem go take responsibility for their actions, that one no fit possible.

They must do whataboutism. Same people who cared much about other regions but theirs is in comatose.

It's a pity

Igbo elites, politicians, pastors and their ritual natives doctor knew that their land has been sacrificed to evil and nothing good can come from there.

An average Igbo person is primitive go and verify.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:43am On Mar 14, 2023
SmartPolician:

APC under Professor Babagana Zulum is doing a great job in Borno State.

Nigerians are not good people - nobody can tell me otherwise.

Blame evil people in leadership, not party.

It's not like PDP is any better.

I just hope Labour Party doesn't disappoint us.

LP party is tribalist party their strategy was Lagos, state governors are wiser this time.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Candidlady:
sad

The honourable Councillor was accosted while he was returning from his shop, a popular drinking joint in Okposi known as Angle 90. They shot him and he fell inside a gutter there, and they set him ablaze and left the scene

men at work
men doing the devils work to help our good lord depopulate this earth of their gender

more greese to their elbows..

bloody drunk

There is price for everything maybe the south east will pay through depopulation cos the existence of evils there is alarming to nature's.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
APC using eliminating oppositions

They are the ones behind the insecurities bedeviling this nation

Continue because APC is a person name; I just de pity many of you.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Taba21: 12:57am On Mar 14, 2023
okorogodwin4:
Boko haram killed 18 people in Buhari's home town and nobody is talking about it but if anything happened in South East the haters will celebrate it on social media southern Kaduna Christian are been killed on daily basis and idiot's are. Not saying anything

So for that you want the same to happen in your region but forget people pay attention to you because you're a lier, and online propaganda.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Gaabasky: 1:16am On Mar 14, 2023
People don't even have respect to

for God again talkless of man. U burned human being just like that? Sometime when I killed cockroaches and see them struggling to die the guilty I felt is beyond imagination.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by SmartPolician: 2:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Taba21:

LP party is tribalist party their strategy was Lagos, state governors are wiser this time.

Ogbeni, carry your yeye sef komot for my mention
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by ElSudani: 2:49am On Mar 14, 2023
This is what they have in stock for Lagos.
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by Xhuntra: 6:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Taba21:

Boko haram are more than better than an average Igbo cos boko can't be brainless like this
Opinion of swines doesent matter
Re: Gunmen Kill Councillor, Set His Body Ablaze In Ebonyi (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:24am On Mar 16, 2023
Homie stepped on toes. Just another day of jungle politics in Africa. Honestly, I want to hear of election killings in the US, Norway and UK. Them no get?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / Tinubu 2023 Presidency: New Campaign Group Emerges / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.