Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,768 members, 7,848,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:30 PM

I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. (5375 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers / I Want To JAPA But I Am Really Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by sholadele4: 12:44pm On May 19
tensazangetsu20:

To be honest I will advise the op to japa with that money. If he can get form A, 4 million will pay complete tuition in other european countries but he doesn't wanna japa. Op I will advise you to change the money to dollars and keep and see how the tinubu regime will be by November.
I hope the op followed this advice.
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:51pm On May 19
sholadele4:

I hope the op followed this advice.

Most probably didn't
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On May 19
tensazangetsu20:

Most probably didn't

Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:04pm On May 19
[quote author=ednut1 post=130030943][/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy. You can never lose betting against Nigeria grin grin
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by lastkingsman: 9:02am On May 20
tensazangetsu20:

cheesy cheesy cheesy. You can never lose betting against Nigeria grin grin

This quote dey do me somehow for body. Na wa oh grin
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Bestest05: 12:19pm On May 20
Set up a standard laundry business in a very busy place and create good publicity for the business. Just watch and see
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by omoharry(f): 2:43pm On May 20
Lexusgs430:

To JAPA is your best option ....... But japa via a legal route ONLY .........

That your ₦4,000,000, you would multiple it many folds (after you are fully settled), and slowly growing your wealth (only if you remain focused)........

When I talk about JAPA, it's Japa internationally (not African continent) or one awkwardly sounding country.....

Add funds to the 4Million and checkout .......
Sey you know that 4M will only cover flight and Visa processing? let him stay back and use the money for business
Re: I Do Not Want To Japa But What Business Can I Start With 4 Million Naira. by Lexusgs430: 5:19pm On May 20
omoharry:
Sey you know that 4M will only cover flight and Visa processing? let him stay back and use the money for business

I advised to add funds to the 4M....... In Nigeria, that 4M would just evaporate....... 😂🇳🇬😁

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Cheap Hotels In Dubai / Interesting Stories Told By Sailors/deep Sea Divers/sea Farers / How Did U Pay Ur Foreign School Fees From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.