Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun (16667 Views)

Generator Fumes Kill 7 Friends Inside Studio In Bayelsa / How Generator Fumes Killed An Only Son / 3 Fast Food Workers Unconscious After Inhaling Generator Fumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Shabilow: 10:14am On Mar 13, 2023
Rip
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
They have been promising the masses of standby electricity for many decades, but nothing to show... Most recently, it was Fashola who promised us 24/7 uninterrupted power supply, but instead, plunged 180 Nigerians into darkness.

May the souls of the family that lost their lives rest peacefully.

Nigeria taya person.

They put gen inside! Is that not ignorance and murder?
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Lamanii22(f): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2023
As in they kept the generator inside their house? Nawa o… they committed suicide niyen
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Failed government. Why should Nigerians still be using generators
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Isabi4lov: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Rip to them undecided
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Fapemz: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
Sad, govt need to take a stand
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Lamanii22(f): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Why are we ignorant of this silent killing machine
Why will they put generator inside cry

Like that’s the same thing I was asking myself
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by MrUchenna1(m): 10:19am On Mar 13, 2023
so sad, RIP.... WE SHOULD VALUE OUR LIVES MORE THAN PROPERTIES.
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by AskProf: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2023
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440608/family-five-die-inhaling-generator-fumes-ogun/

It was not generator fume that killed them, the government did.

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by FuckDModz: 10:19am On Mar 13, 2023
grin

I thought APC gave them 24/7 power.

Na wa o
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by olamitan32(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2023
It is well 😭😭😭 May there gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by crafteck(m): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
They have been promising the masses of standby electricity for many decades, but nothing to show... Most recently, it was Fashola who promised us 24/7 uninterrupted power supply, but instead, plunged 180 million Nigerians into darkness.

Nigeria taya person.
. The ogun masses still voted wrong
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Inhuman69: 10:27am On Mar 13, 2023
I don’t know why people sleep with generators
And the worst part is it will be very close to their house so thief won’t steal it

May their soul rest in peace
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by plantist: 10:28am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:
They have been promising the masses of standby electricity for many decades, but nothing to show... Most recently, it was Fashola who promised us 24/7 uninterrupted power supply, but instead, plunged 180 million Nigerians into darkness.

Nigeria taya person.

What about the one that turned himself to the father of the nation. He wasted $16B for 8 years to give Nigerians darkness. He is now the moral police of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:30am On Mar 13, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is what will happen to you when you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Check this out.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.
The problem she will give you will make you forget to off the generator. Thus, leading to your death .

Many men who married virgins are enjoying a peaceful marriage. Those who did otherwise are currently enduring their marriages.

For a peaceful lasting home, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

If you commit to a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by other men, you're commiDEAD.

Oga whetin dey worry you?
You normal at all?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Neckpresser101: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2023
EmeraldKing7:

You normal at all?
very stvpid guy

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Inhuman69: 10:31am On Mar 13, 2023
Playmaaker14:

Nigeria taya person.

Na still them vote APC
They like am
Their choice, them prefered gen to normal light
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by sweetkev(m): 10:32am On Mar 13, 2023
jeromestarks:
This is what will happen to you when you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.

Check this out.

A woman you did not disvirgin will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child.
The problem she will give you will make you forget to off the generator. Thus, leading to your death .

Many men who married virgins are enjoying a peaceful marriage. Those who did otherwise are currently enduring their marriages.

For a peaceful lasting home, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

If you commit to a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by other men, you're commiDEAD.
I've been seeing this on every thread. Wetin a wide p*ssy girl do you ?

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Inhuman69: 10:33am On Mar 13, 2023
EmeraldKing7:

You normal at all?

Bro , blame nigeria for lack of mental health services
If not we for no dey see people like this online

2 Likes

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Ezzymadu(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2023
tommykiwi:
RIP to the dead.

But really people ought to learn from other people's mistake.
My brother I wonderoooo
RIP TO THE DEATH
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by FireUpNow(m): 10:34am On Mar 13, 2023
Fashola said that he can fix power in 6 months that it wasn't a rocket science. Now see what the poor are facing

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by SpaceAngel: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2023
If the public power supply is ok, no one will use generators not to talk of operating gas generator in the house to prevent it from being stolen. Making matters worse is the quality of these gas generators especially the ones that gas and oil are mixed in same fuel tank. undecided cry Too bad the nation has failed them. People will blame the dead for using the generator while forgetting that some people didn't do their jobs well. RIP

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 13, 2023
Ezzymadu:

My brother I wonderoooo
RIP TO THE DEATH

*Dead.
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by fitinwell: 10:41am On Mar 13, 2023
Implies this Happens across Nigeria on a daily basis...

Just Yesterday Family of 3 died of this same incident in Owo,Ondo State...

Learnt they are Both Staffs of FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER OWO.

Like i do say ... Nigeria education system produces so many educated illiterates..

So many people just Make Money and Buy anything because they can Afford it..

But do not Take pain to Read the Manufacturer Manuals..

It was clearly stated on the Generator not to be used INDOOR..

And was well explained in the Manual before use... Carbon dioxide will Choke your breath.. it's right there in the owners manual..

But people just choose to die of ignorance.
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Mpanyi: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Check this out.

Hope you are okay
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by OmonnakOdapig: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2023
shocked
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by perpeling22(f): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2023
Skyfornia:
Rest in peace to them...few days ago I was discussing with my wife and said I wish there should be a law in my estate banning people from putting on their generator between 12 midnight and 6am.

And I wish such law should be extended across the nation. The pollution from people's generator can cause one sleepless night. If you are the type that can't do without light at night, get an inverter and save yourself and your neighbours from health challenges.

I thank God.Our light now is 24hrs service. As I'm speaking, there is light. Lokoja area but the light is from Ajaokuta.
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:48am On Mar 13, 2023
When will Nigeria ever get better? We have all it takes to get it right in the power sector, but corruption won't allow them.

A family of five is gone just kike that because of bad government.

I can remember vividly in 2013 when GEJ privatized the power sector, and he said that in 6 months, Nigerians would be rushing to sell off their generators as scrabs because they won't be needing them again.

10years down the line, what are Nigerians seeing?

If you come to a developed country, you will think they use jazz, but they don't!

I've spent 4years in the United States, and not for a spilt second has electricity gone off.

Which way Nigeria

RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by EgunMogaji2: 10:51am On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Family Of Five Die After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Ogun by perpeling22(f): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2023
jeromestarks:

Check this out.

It will be more honorable if the man is virgin as well. And as you are advising that girls should be fvcked indiscriminatly, remember your sisters and any female family of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monkey Pox: Stop Eating Bush Meat, Monkeys & Dead Animals - Health Minister / Lagos State Discharges 98-Year-Old COVID-19 Patient / Foods Rich In Iron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.