Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today (29776 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 31st Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
[/color] which one be football age,u believe u can never be older than her right?[color=#770077]
Himtulie247:
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Football age grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Thomasankara(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
[/color]she's beautiful and intelligent, I must say, but I have never heard her sing in Yoruba or Portuguese. Happy birthday to her. [color=#770077]
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by ask4bk(m): 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dshocker:
Heard she got pregnant for an African President

As you've not confirmed it, why share it further?
Amebo is not a good thing because you won't want people spreading Amebo on your head even if its true.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Iceberg3: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
those structures with their extra coneheads claimed Yemi Alade,they claimed Burns Bourna boy as well but they have been constipating and soiling their big patas about a certain Rhodes..

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by Subonbon(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
U are always on that 34.....
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by 1Sharon(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Why are ppl questioning her age? Doesn't she look 34?
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by viodemus: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
happy birthday o.

One thing wey I enjoy about this fine girl, na her legs. She can turn anybody wey no too get stamina to quick Nottingham. Other qualities dey outstanding too, including her music skills, but that one dun dey stale. Am sure she go adjust appropriately.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by occfx: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2023
Judolisco:
34th for d fourth time running.... Hbd ma... Hope you've finally found Johnny?

Yes... I have been hearing 34 for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by gina445: 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
happy birthday
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by XAUBulls: 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2023
nlfpmod:
Yemi Alade Turns 34 Today.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yemi_Alade
34 is accurate.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by XAUBulls: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2023
wahalawahala:
na lie.. she's engaged to her manager Taiye Aliu
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by dustmalik: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2023
ask4bk:

As you've not confirmed it, why share it further?
Amebo is not a good thing because you won't want people spreading Amebo on your head even if its true.
Hello ask4bk,

I sent you a PM, but i haven't gotten any response yet.

I just wanted clarification from you so that i can resolve a pending issue with the IPTV guy.

Please assist with the server address of your IPTV, i am not asking for username or password, just the server address.

For instance, this is the one for the iptv i use http://line.powerdino.com:80

Please this is very urgent. Thank you.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by ask4bk(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2023
dustmalik:

Hello ask4bk,

I sent you a PM, but i haven't gotten any response yet.

I just wanted clarification from you so that i can resolve a pending issue with the IPTV guy.

Please assist with the server address of your IPTV, i am not asking for username or password, just the server address.

For instance, this is the one for the iptv i use http://line.powerdino.com:80

Please this is very urgent. Thank you.
Hi, sorry. I saw a mail that you want to pm me, but have no idea how to see the message you sent me or how to reply. Don't understand Nairaland message system. You can help me understand it for future purposes.

My server address is line.ottcst.com

What problem do you have? Mine is working fine. I tried another server address with something like twoop in it, and was same as my own. Or rather offered same channels as mine.
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by dustmalik: 11:11am On Apr 06, 2023
ask4bk:

Hi, sorry. I saw a mail that you want to pm me, but have no idea how to see the message you sent me or how to reply. Don't understand Nairaland message system. You can help me understand it for future purposes.

My server address is line.ottcst.com

What problem do you have? Mine is working fine. I tried another server address with something like twoop in it, and was same as my own. Or rather offered same channels as mine.
Hello,

Thank you for your response. It's okay, bro.

Regarding the PM, Nairaland sends you a email letting you know that someone wants to communicate with you. To consent, you will need to reply the mail, that would allow the person have your email address, so that establishes a line of communication between the two of you.

Regarding the IPTV issue, in March I got a 6 months plan with this iptv server http://line.powerdino.com:80. It has 16,000 Channels, 48,000 movies and 12,000 series.
But it wasn't performing well, even with my 5G connection which gives me constant 600Mbps. That made me believe the IPTV is bad. But since yours is working fine, so I wanted to get the one you got, and that was why I asked for your server address, getting it would assist the IPTV guy in knowing which is yours, so that I can get same from him.

So, yesterday, I wanted to get two more accounts for my other devices, so he ended up giving me the same IPTV service he gave me last month. His excuse is that, he is not sure of the one he gave you, that's the reason I wanted to get as much info about your own IPTV. It seems he has several of them, so he is not sure of the particular one he gave you.

I know yours has over 19,000 channels, 60,000 movies and 18,000 series. If there is any more info you can give me regarding yours, of course, apart from your username and password, that would assist him narrow it down, I would really appreciate it.

Please do reply my email. That way, I can send you my number and we can chat on Whatsapp and share screenshot of the IPTV channels category.
Thank you 🙏
Re: Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 34th Birthday Today by ask4bk(m): 1:32pm On Apr 07, 2023
dustmalik:

Hello,

Thank you for your response. It's okay, bro.

Regarding the PM, Nairaland sends you a email letting you know that someone wants to communicate with you. To consent, you will need to reply the mail, that would allow the person have your email address, so that establishes a line of communication between the two of you.

Regarding the IPTV issue, in March I got a 6 months plan with this iptv server http://line.powerdino.com:80. It has 16,000 Channels, 48,000 movies and 12,000 series.
But it wasn't performing well, even with my 5G connection which gives me constant 600Mbps. That made me believe the IPTV is bad. But since yours is working fine, so I wanted to get the one you got, and that was why I asked for your server address, getting it would assist the IPTV guy in knowing which is yours, so that I can get same from him.

So, yesterday, I wanted to get two more accounts for my other devices, so he ended up giving me the same IPTV service he gave me last month. His excuse is that, he is not sure of the one he gave you, that's the reason I wanted to get as much info about your own IPTV. It seems he has several of them, so he is not sure of the particular one he gave you.

I know yours has over 19,000 channels, 60,000 movies and 18,000 series. If there is any more info you can give me regarding yours, of course, apart from your username and password, that would assist him narrow it down, I would really appreciate it.

Please do reply my email. That way, I can send you my number and we can chat on Whatsapp and share screenshot of the IPTV channels category.
Thank you 🙏
Just whatsapp me 0 8 0 5 9 1301 85

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khloe And Her Bikini Body Slay In Dubai / Actress Iyabo Ojo Pairs Her Denim On Denim Style With Blue Hair / Blessing Egbe: No Need For DNA If We Marry As Virgins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.