Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers (49461 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi – Governor Umahi / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by villa9555: 1:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wike can outsmart some people
But definitely not everyone.
His green snake in a green grass syndrome is over
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Yomit71(m): 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:

It must be very painful losing Lagos to the most popular politician in Nigeria today? grin
Wipe your tears, you cannot cry about this for all of your life. The pain may be too much but it's not the end of the world my boy. grin
Yes ooo, most popular loser grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by soullove1881(m): 1:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:
Knowing Anambra like I know it, even Soludo will vote for Peter Obi, he has no single opposition in the whole of South East. If we hear that Peter Obi is coming to the next town, we will close shops and race to catch a glimpse of him.

I had to fly back just to vote for Peter Obi.

He was an excellent governor here and we all love and respect him.

So it's wrong for other people in the core North to love Kwakwaso, Shettima or Atiku, right?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by soullove1881(m): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi won his state
Atiku won his state
Kwankwaso won his state

Tinubu can't relate

He lost in Lagos, state he governed
lost in Osun, his home state
and even FCT

That is to show that Nobody wants Ojuyobo as president , not even his own people

He rigged his way in

He got a decent votes in those places too. In Osun and Lagos don't forget.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:

It must be very painful losing Lagos to the most popular politician in Nigeria today? grin
Wipe your tears, you cannot cry about this for all of your life. The pain may be too much but it's not the end of the world my boy. grin
who is crying here, the truth be said if Obi Contest 100 times he won't win, get it to your brain Kwankwaso will rule dis country before any other person from SE. Nigerian politics is not spare part business. LP only help Apc to win the just concluded elections. Ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Espelbengz(m): 1:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Boring n stale! Can't wait fof may 29th💃💃💃
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by sucess001(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:
Knowing Anambra like I know it, even Soludo will vote for Peter Obi, he has no single opposition in the whole of South East. If we hear that Peter Obi is coming to the next town, we will close shops and race to catch a glimpse of him.

https://saharareporters.com/2012/04/03/governor-peter-obi%E2%80%99s-mighty-fall

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/anambra-and-gov-obis-make-believe-govt/
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Pjoe238: 1:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
When an idiot talk, one can actually tell his age
helinues:
We have seen how Obi and his supporters lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies. The him Tu dey lie can never disappoint

Imagine someone who won Lagos state but still angry for not getting 100% in Anambra state. Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Peter Obi polling unit meaning both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi. Hahaha

Peter Obi's bigotry is legendary
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by deji17: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi tells too many lies, this is why I dont like the guy.
What were Cynthia Okeke and others doing? Yet you see Obi lying blatantly that he should have scored 100% in Anambra and south east. Shameless thief.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by afbstrategies: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wow. He knows more than Nigerians give him credit for. Our system in Nigeria need urgent review
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don't know why Apc as now become a torn on some people's flesh, because a guy won Lagos or ruled Anambra now mean what.... The same person ran away from pdp primaries, a person running away from challenges. JAGABAN lost Lagos, kaduna, osun, Kano, Nasarawa and Jos. Yet he won, what's the complains all about. If he rigs then Lagos is a goal. The total numbers of voters in Lagos is more than the whole SE.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Slayer?!!! Are you a child?!!

Who slayed whom??!

When people with sense are talking just keep quiet and take notes.
Mr wisdom, what do you know about Nigerian politics? if you are good at it, Apc winning won't catch you and the remaining LP Towncriers unaware.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Goke7: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
deji17:
Obi tells too many lies, this is why I dont like the guy.
What were Cynthia Okeke and others doing? Yet you see Obi lying blatantly that he should have scored 100% in Anambra and south east. Shameless thief.

He just confirmed himself as a master rigger

Na youths wey de listen to this man I pity pass. He has brainwashed them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by IbileIfe: 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:

Keep telling lies shamelessly.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by deji17: 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goke7:

Too much brainwashing.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Angelfrost(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
Mr wisdom, what do you know about Nigerian politics? if you are good at it, Apc winning won't catch you and the remaining LP Towncriers unaware.

Mr. Dullard,

I know everything about Politics (yes, it's a global term beyond your third world nation)!

I honestly don't give a flying fvck who wins or won... I supported none of the top contenders, so I have no emotional attachments you seem to hold on to.

I have witnessed so many elections in Nigeria even before your childish ass was born! SMH!

I demanded and still demand an improvement in the conduct of elections in a supposed Giant of Africa, and what I saw in February was a joke! A shameful display that should offend you if you had an iota of intelligence and decency!

2015 election under Prof. Jega was miles ahead of this and didn't raise this level of disgruntling issues across the nation... Matter of fact, when that election ended, we had all mostly started preparing for the new regime even before the sitting president called to congratulate the new opposition winner!

We should be improving from there, not messing things up like this!

Always put your brain into full use before mentioning people even on faceless forums.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by sencekompis: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Crying baby OBI
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by stuffs2002: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
How are you sure the PDP and APC agents in Peter Obi's polling booth voted on election day?
What if they all voted for Obi because they believe he is the best candidate?
How is that rigging?

How unintelligent can IPOB be?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by stuffs2002: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Sir, please what is your evidence that Peter Obi was involved in the rigging of the last presidential election?

Change your weed supplier
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by deji17: 2:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goke7:

Obi is a shameless rigger!

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Jack500: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Abeg Rest.

Why should he rest when he is exposing you people hypocrisy?

I wonder how you became a mod, so partisan. Nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by JOemmy(m): 2:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi won his state
Atiku won his state
Kwankwaso won his state

Tinubu can't relate

He lost in Lagos, state he governed
lost in Osun, his home state
and even FCT

That is to show that Nobody wants Ojuyobo as president , not even his own people

He rigged his way in

That clearly shows that tinibu is not good person he is definitely going to be a monumental disaster if allowed to rule over nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by JOemmy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:
grin
PO interview was a sweet and reassuring one. Even urchins were glued to their devices watching, listening and taking notes.

KEY POINTS

ON Tinubu and if tinubu has contacted him:
No. We have not had any contact.
I respect the apc presidential candidate bola tinubu. He is an elder brother or even a father.
I have nothing against him. What I am challenging is the process that declared him. It is wrong. It is not correct. It will be corrected.

Peter Obi on lagos LP candidate GRV:
The LP candidate in lagos remains the best candidate.
He is a true and thorough lagosian, from a family well known.
His age, education and background is not contestable.
I support GRV 100%.

PO on INEC disobeying court orders on BVAS inspection:

We will go to the court to ensure enforcement and we will stage protests to their offices nationwide.

PO on ethnicity war by haters and votes in Lagos state:
How many Igbos live in Lagos? I got more votes from indigenes in Lagos than those you can call visitors"

PO on talks about GRV not having government experience:
When I contested for anambra state governor, I was about the same age. I had no experience with government.
The experience they talk about is the experience of embezelling funds and fraudulent practices. GRV is a young man with capabilities. I support GRV 100%.

Peter obi on Aisha declaration for Apga Enugu candidate:

Not all OBIDIENTS are labour party members. OBIDIENTS cuts across all fares and parties of the nation.
They have rights to make their choice. But as a party we have a candidate in enugu state.

PO on partnership with other political parties for gubernatorial elections:
We do not have partnership with any political party. But where we see a good candidate , we can give our support. Like in cross river state. The PDP candidate is a good one.

Peter obi on letter writing governor Soludo:
Soludo remains my respected elder brother and governor. He is a professor and I am a trader. We both have different ways of reasoning.
I pray for him . We will remain family.

Peter obi, on the fake news that he was a member of "better Nigeria " a group that supported the annulment of 93 presidential election:
I don't know where that came from. At that time, I lived in england, and had nothing to do with politics. Never even voted at that time. It is lies carried around by those who do not want the good of Nigeria.

Just wow obi is truly an enigma.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by christistruth01: 2:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Peter Obi was a major presidential candidate not an 'l go help you win' politician.

In Politics you need allies
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by iahmed(m): 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
The answer to your question is that perhaps for the first time, Igbos saw a good product in Peter Obi which other tribes were buying and bought more of it.
you forget that Ibo made is always fake.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pat utomi has collected balance from asiwaju and obi is still crying
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Angelfrost:

Mr. Dullard,

I know everything about Politics (yes, it's a global term beyond your third world nation)!

I honestly don't give a flying fvck who wins or won... I supported none of the top contenders, so I have no emotional attachments you seem to hold on to.

I have witnessed so many elections in Nigeria even before your childish ass was born! SMH!

I demanded and still demand an improvement in the conduct of elections in a supposed Giant of Africa, and what I saw in February was a joke! A shameful display that should offend you if you had an iota of intelligence and decency!

2015 election under Prof. Jega was miles ahead of this and didn't raise this level of disgruntling issues across the nation... Matter of fact, when that election ended, we had all mostly started preparing for the new regime even before the sitting president called to congratulate the new opposition winner!

We should be improving from there, not messing things up like this!

Always put your brain into full use before mentioning people even on faceless forums.
I know you are still in pains, so I don't expect any other thing from one eyed man like you. tueh
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Seh ogbadun sha?

I have told you to stop mentioning me you this attention seeking little boy coloring his comments for cheap attention.

Rabbish
All I'm saying is that we shouldn't allow politics to separate us. Whether you like it or not we are brothers and I know that you still love me deeply in your heart.
Bàbá ẹ má jẹ́ ki òṣèlú mú ìjà wá láàrin wa... E jọ.

wahalawahala:
😂😂😂 den say this one dey use crayon color comments for cheap attention.. he go most likely don pass 40 o🤣😂
Actually, Green is my signature on this Forum, you can check my previous posts.

Anyways, my dear brother, we shouldn't be doing this to ourselves. We should try to be one. Our political views may be different but please don't let us hate ourselves. There's nothing good in practicing politics filled with hatred and bitterness. We are brothers.

DenreleDave:

You should Rest
Mr. Denrele, we are brothers. Politics shouldn't cause separation amongst us. Baba ti wọ lè na, ko si ohùn tí ẹnikẹ́ni lè ṣe sí ṣùgbọ́n ẹ jẹ ki a se ra wa lọ́kàn... Ẹ jọ.

StreetFight:

Na you need to rest. We have humiliated you all. You are currently suffering from post-election loss trauma, by the time we hit you with another defeat next Saturday, you will slip into depression
I hope you know that some of us are fighting for the interest of all Nigerians and leaving sentiment apart. We shouldn't be emotional and partial when it comes to agitating for good governance.

Let just allow peace to reign because the more we try to insult others the more we will be far away from each other.

Nothing good comes from hatred and bitterness. We are brothers for live.

OlawaleBammie:
Oponu
Mr. Olawale, kò lè tó yẹ. Ẹ jẹ ki a fi sùúrù ṣe. What do we gain in politics that's filled with hatred, selfishness and bitterness. Baba, you're more than this.

Jack500:

Brother Jack, this matter never reach this level. Let's be calm abeg.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Difrent: 2:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Massiveglory:

Peter obi, on the fake news that he was a member of "better Nigeria " a group that supported the annulment of 93 presidential election:
I don't know where that came from. At that time, I lived in england, and had nothing to do with politics. Never even voted at that time. It is lies carried around by those who do not want the good of Nigeria.

Thats why you are quick to want to truncate our democracy by calling for the truncation of the democratic process . When the likes of BAT were fighting for democracy he was in england and didnt even vote then, how will he know the pains people went through fighting the military for restoration of democracy.
Like i do say
PO is an idea whose time has not yet come. Try again in 2027
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FisifunKododada: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
He doesn't sound presidential AT ALL. Thank God he came a distant 3rd behind Asiwaju and Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by DenreleDave(m): 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jack500:

He is a mod?
When did he become a mod?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Stuns In New Photo / Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.