Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers (49430 Views)

My Family Conspired Against Me To Vote For Peter Obi โ€“ Governor Umahi / I Am Working For Peter Obi - Governor Ortom / 2023: Atiku Is A Veteran Loser, I Don't Know Peter Obi - Governor Aminu Masari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Bigshots001(m): 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
He thinks he can play on peopleโ€™s intelligence, mtcheww. All hail Asiwaju the slayer of Peter Obi and his Labour Party

I bet that your jagabandit can't even be this polite in answering those questions.
This is Man is a rare breed of a politician.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by StreetFight: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Imagine the idiot. He expects 100% in Anambra, but expects Tinubu to get 10% in Lagos. Useless dullard. We have humiliated and disgraced the nincompoop
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Goke7: 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
No matter how good a candidate is you canโ€™t have even have 80% talk less of 100%. 20% at least will dissent.

Obi is a confirmed rigger and he has said it himself.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by StreetFight: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi won his state
Atiku won his state
Kwankwaso won his state

Tinubu can't relate

He lost in Lagos, state he governed
lost in Osun, his home state
and even FCT

That is to show that Nobody wants Ojuyobo as president , not even his own people

He rigged his way in

He didn't rig in Lagos and Osun, so where did he rig? In your father's village. We taught you a bitter political lesson. That was POL.903: Political Abrakadabra

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by onuman: 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi won his state
Atiku won his state
Kwankwaso won his state

Tinubu can't relate

and even FCT

That is to show that Nobody wants Ojuyobo as president , not even his own people

He rigged his way in

It's only in the far north states that adopted and practice unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system that Tinubu won presidential election.
Because voters in those states see Muhammadu Buhari's great appetite for sharia criminal justice system, so they see Tinubu as apostle of Buhari.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FuckYourFather(f): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
We have seen how We urchins and tinubu lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies. We Tu dey lie can never disappoint

Imagine we lost Lagos State despite all our threats and bragging. Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Peter Obi polling unit meaning both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi a true leader

Asiwaju's bigotry is legendary

Very true bro
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by StreetFight: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Abeg Rest.

Na you need to rest. We have humiliated you all. You are currently suffering from post-election loss trauma, by the time we hit you with another defeat next Saturday, you will slip into depression
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Bigshots001(m): 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kagawa10:
Someone who got 97% in Anambra grin grin

Useless tribalistic liar!

Which useless outsiders? You mean brainwashed idiots who couldn't see beyond their nose about Obi's tribalistic agendas. The SE don't give chances to outsiders in their region! Not to mention the fact that Peter Obi was a failure as an Anambra governor yet he was repackaged by tribalistic bigoted SE people.

Stup*d entities like you must comment without logical reasoning and sound judgement,to them anything Obi, Igbos or LP strikes the cord of Hatred in them.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Felabrity: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
onuman:

It's only in the far north states that adopted and practice unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system that Tinubu won presidential election.
Because voters in those states see Muhammadu Buhari's great appetite for sharia criminal justice system, so they see Tinubu as apostle of Buhari.
no wonder he lost Buhari state Katsina
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by christistruth01: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Who did Peter Obi work for and who did he help to get 25 % in his own Region ?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by ebufa: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
We have seen how Obi and his supporters lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies. The him Tu dey lie can never disappoint

Imagine someone who won Lagos state but still angry for not getting 100% in Anambra state. Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Peter Obi polling unit meaning both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi. Hahaha

Peter Obi's bigotry is legendary

see dis one that reasons from his behind! APC muslim/muslim ticket is not bigotry? las las it will end in "to thy tents O Isreal"..................no worry destiny is preparing hot soup for you guys........I dey laff! una neva no the moto wey una enter!
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:

Sometimes talking to those tribalists will be tantamount to shouting on high-end wall. Someone that wins states outside his region without any government structural support, someone that his effects and aura led to demotion of serving governors and house of rep members with money to spend, someone that the youths can lay down their security and troop just to see him pass. He is very correct, it will be surprising not to have 100% in his state. In a free and fair election there's no way he won't have above 90% in all SE states and 80% in all the SS states and this is just factual.
Well said.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by stuffs2002: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi won his state
Atiku won his state
Kwankwaso won his state

Tinubu can't relate

and even FCT

He rigged his way in

You just proved that Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso are all regional politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by hollywater: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
The only person that is likely didn't vote for Obi in Anambra, should be Eze A , the greedy old Man must have voted for Atiku.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by bluefilm: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wike is wicked.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by stuffs2002: 12:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi the unintelligent rigger can lie for Africa.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Utchman1: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
No sir. You got over 80% of the votes in Rivers state. I was so involved, and know what happened.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
christistruth01:

Who did Peter Obi work for and who did he help to get 25 % in his own Region ?
Peter Obi was a major presidential candidate not an 'l go help you win' politician.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Neddstark: 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mpanyi:

Which kind assurance? If it was an assurance that perpetuates evil, Obi I know can't that. Wike has done his worst. Obi is still doing his own thing his own way.

In politics, you shake hands.
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by NewFolm4(m): 12:41pm On Mar 13, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by stuffs2002: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
We have seen how Obi and his supporters lied to Nigerians from other regions that the 2023 election won't be about tribe but it was as usual lies. The him Tu dey lie can never disappoint

Imagine someone who won Lagos state but still angry for not getting 100% in Anambra state. Both Atiku and Tinubu received zero votes from Peter Obi polling unit meaning both Apc and Pdp agents voted for Obi. Hahaha

IIGB0S did unintelligent rigging...

The bolded has always been the question they have failed to answer
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Lashist(m): 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Those who are bearing such name or belong to the group are those who have refused to make use of their free gifted senses.

They can swallow anything just as Buhari resurrected while Jubril was repatriated..

Back to sender joining confused group

grin
But you are the same person that swallowed that tinubu is 70years old and he is strong enough despite seeing how he needs support to walk properly. You also swallowed the lies that tinubu didn't rig anything and he won in a free and fair elections. You even swallowed that tinubu never had any affiliations with drugs and he is as clean as a slate. Oboy, na una be the real zombie
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 12:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
stuffs2002:
Obi the unintelligent rigger can lie for Africa.
Sir, please what is your evidence that Peter Obi was involved in the rigging of the last presidential election?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by teepain: 12:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Felabrity:
Peter Obi won his state
Atiku won his state
Kwankwaso won his state

Tinubu can't relate

and even FCT

He rigged his way in

Stop mouthing this inanity, I voted for Tinubu and I know several people who did. If Obi truly won as some people claim God will help him to recover his mandate through the court but if he actually lost and Tinubu won, may the court uphold the INEC declaration.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by brutal1(m): 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by OlawaleBammie: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Abeg Rest.
Oponu
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 12:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
stuffs2002:

IIGB0S did unintelligent rigging...

The bolded has always been the question they have failed to answer
How are you sure the PDP and APC agents in Peter Obi's polling booth voted on election day?
What if they all voted for Obi because they believe he is the best candidate?
How is that rigging?
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Roboto11: 12:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
SLAP44:

It must be very painful losing Lagos to the most popular politician in Nigeria today? grin
Wipe your tears, you cannot cry about this for all of your life. The pain may be too much but it's not the end of the world my boy. grin

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Has he e dey pain dem, he go dey sweet us. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by 00FFT00(m): 12:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Even your kinsmen know say you dey too talk nonsense.

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by FreedomfromtheT: 12:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
brutal1:
It is not a must for him to work for you. Na ds entitlement mentality go kill una soon. You wanted to get 100% in Anambra just imagine
From what I read, I don't think Obi implied it is a must for Wike to work for him.
He was rather claiming that despite Wike's decision to work against him, if the election results should be properly presented, he still got more than 50% of Rivers state votes.
I think he was trying to correct the impression Wike was trying to create to the people of Rivers state, that he and Obi are on the same page politically.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Governor Wike Worked Against Me In Rivers by lapintoz: 1:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Very true. Just that the South Eastern votes is not enough to make Obi president. Obi's time will also come. 2027 we can say Obi lokan ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

What is sweet most is that our IPOB people don forget about Kanu and the other idiot in Norway.

Obi is a much better leader that can actualize the dreams of our Eastern brothers and sisters.

Igbo kwenu!

SLAP44:
Knowing Anambra like I know it, even Soludo will vote for Peter Obi, he has no single opposition in the whole of South East. If we hear that Peter Obi is coming to the next town, we will close shops and race to catch a glimpse of him.

I had to fly back just to vote for Peter Obi.

He was an excellent governor here and we all love and respect him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajimobi Locks Adebayo Alao-Akala N3 Billion Property (photos) / Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.