Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:04 PM

We Have Passed Through Thick And Thin But We Always Got Each Other” James Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have Passed Through Thick And Thin But We Always Got Each Other” James Brown (374 Views)

4 Actors Who Starred In Coming To America That Have Passed Away (photos) / Tacha Celebrates Eve Esin For Standing By Her Through Thick And Thin / 'I'm Thick And I Know It' - Regina Daniels Shares New Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Have Passed Through Thick And Thin But We Always Got Each Other” James Brown by ExclusiveBet: 11:02am On Mar 13, 2023
James Obialor Brown, a popular Nigerian crossdresser and social media personality, recently celebrated his friendship anniversary with his best friend, Tobi. On his official social media profile, James shared his best friend’s anniversary post, in which he praised God for the gift of a friend like Tobi. He thanked God for allowing their friendship to flourish despite their difficult circumstances.

James
James Brown captioned images of himself and his best friend;

” Happy anniversary to our friendship Tobi the creator

It has been 3 years, 4 months and 10 days at 9:53am still counting

I am lucky in my friendship with Tobi, because I don’t pass through all the dramas other friends pass through, like jealousy, envy, gossip, selfishness, betrayal and toxicity

My best friend Tobi is someone that can sacrifice everything for a person he loves (Tobi is a selfless person)”

James Brown went on to say that their friendship has seen both good and bad times, but they have persevered.

He said,

” Yes we have passed through thick and thin but we got each other despite our current situation”

(1) (Reply)

Bbtitans Thabang And Khosi Officially Shared Thier First K!zz / Brymo Breaks Silence After Losing AFRIMA Awards / Big Girls Exposed For Having Butt Enlargement Done On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.