Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea (45335 Views)

Prophetess Esther Ajayi Meets Ronaldinho In Dubai (Photos) / Nigeria Thrashes Guinea 1-6 In Conakry (women's U17 World Cup Qualifier) / Throwback Photo Of Okocha, Pochetino And Ronaldinho In PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by FisifunKododada: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:
This man should have been the original GOAT of football. Then, Messi and Ronaldo wanted to be like him.To me, he is my GOAT!🫡

He is NOT WHITE enough. Ronaldo and Messi are both WHITE, so it gives them an advantage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by Zenzu01(m): 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
toxtimmy:
You be man with the smallest mind... So na only people when no get disability we go know?

Look at you when get small pikin mindset as a disability and now we know you for nairaland.... What a shame.

Na the same god or native doctor when create you na him creat grand p...let that sink in before you respond to this comment.

Lol. Check my comments well. I don't spend precious time arguing or insulting others for their opinions.

You should have read my comment with a small piece of sense to understand the message I was trying to pass.

1 Like

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by illicit(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
Irondome1:
What's funny?

Lol
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by fk001(m): 3:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
This life no balance, how will able bodied men be poor while this Grand P is extremely rich
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by Yankiss(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:
This man should have been the original GOAT of football.

Then, Messi and Ronaldo wanted to be like him.

To me, he is my GOAT!

🫡
Yes. I think he peaked too fast due to lack of discipline. He was on another level with the round leather!

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by Horlarjeeday(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

To me, he is my GOAT!

🫡

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by Horlarjeeday(m): 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
johnjay4u2u:
The role model of your GOATs.

Only lost it with his social lifestyle.
Happy to see him doing fine again.

None loved football like Ronaldinho.
Your goats are just after money.

"EyinRonaldo" i.e teeth Ronaldo , played to entertain and for the love of football.
Not all these generations playing to break records and gradually making football boring.
Magical. Isco was the last of that breed!
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by cybernaut(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Latidoh1:
I can supply you any quantity of diesel
Location if is real .
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by FullBlastLight: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
mariovito:
How time flies. Once upon a time, Ronaldinho ruled the pitch and and our screens
Nothing really lasts forever.

Make hay while it's day.

No, make hay while d sun shines!

Not every day is a sunny day, u know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by lereinter(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

To me, he is my GOAT!

🫡

Thanks you said to you

Because if you watch football holistically, you will see that he didn't not perform upto half of what Messi and Ronaldo did

He's a good player, as many players are good

Both Messi and Ronaldo are exceptional
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by lereinter(m): 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
FisifunKododada:

He is NOT WHITE enough. Ronaldo and Messi are both WHITE, so it gives them an advantage.

What of pele

Ronaldo isn't even white like that
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by Albertone(m): 6:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Arisenews2:
My man Grand P! For those who don’t know him, watch his story below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dUJcTYnyN4

Why will they say she is the dream woman of every man in Africa. Really? Una no rate us.

Those luggages are too much and are unattractive. She is beautiful though. And I strongly believe she came for the bag.
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by babajero(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

To me, he is my GOAT!

🫡
Ronaldinho himself said it that he knew Messi would rule the world, even when Messi was still playing for the junior team.
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by Hypnotise: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Blake755:
God give me money make I ball small 🙏🏾
Amen oo. There’s a difference between living and existing
Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by phemmyfour: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

To me, he is my GOAT!

🫡
he likes to parry.... indiscipline didn't make him last

Messi is better than him.....he's talented and discipline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by Blake755: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hypnotise:

Amen oo. There’s a difference between living and existing
I swear oo imagine if that guy no get money how e go take meet ronaldinho god of football chaii God give me excess RBS 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by ThatCEO: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
chatinent:

To me, he is my GOAT!

🫡

I basically stopped watching football after he retired. Couldn't bring myself to accept these plastic players Messi n Ronaldo inclusive. These days I just mostly check YouTube highlights

I once went to watch, my mother flogged me as I came back too late but I enjoyed d match and despite the cane, I still slept with a smile on my face

Ronaldinho is the last magician.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by CEOwatazs: 10:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
post=121705176:
2 Great Men!

Grand P is suffering from progeria which gave him a different physique.
People laughed at and marginalized Moussa Sandiana Kaba because of his appearance caused by Progeria.
Progeria is an extremely rare genetic disease characterized by premature aging that begins at birth. It limits the size of the patient to 1 meter 10 at most, as well as his weight to 25 kilos.
It makes look smaller than his age mates although he is 32 years as at 2022.

He was born into a very rich family in his country, Guinea.

Grand P proposed to marry Eudoxie Yao, a popular curvy Ivory Coast singer, model and actress and she accepted to marry him. MyNewsGh can therefore say that Grand P’s wife-to-be is Eudoxie Yao from Côte d’Ivoire and Grand P can acquire Ivorian nationality.

Both Grand P and Eudoxie have been flaunting each other on social media
(Google her tonsee her Pic, you won't believe it!)

Grand P’s latest Net Worth is estimated to be around US$22Million US Dollars as at 2022. Grand P makes money, income from music, endorsements, Businesses and other sources. Moussa Sandiana Kaba aka Grand P net Worth in 2021 is expected to even rise higher to about $12 Million US Dollars.

CHATGPT

1 Like

Re: Grand P Meets Ronaldinho In Conakry Guinea by Konjiboii: 12:49am On Mar 14, 2023
No be this guy dey fvck that big ass bitch?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rohr Pose For Picture With His Medal Along With Kanu / Mikel Obi And His Daughter Go Fishing (Photos) / Ezekiel Bassey During Medicals With Barcelona (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.