Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? (36295 Views)

Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / Tony Kakaka: Tinubu is not Money Conscious like Others / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by berryPee(m): 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
I never took Jandor serious in this race. all hands should be on deck to elect GRV as the next governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by ogatboy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
like market square atilogwu dance ?

Sanwo Olu performed well and there’s no lga in Lagos that there’s no Sanwo Olu development impact .

Obi adviser is a mad man and such a person is not fit to hold public position let alone recommend people for sane men .

Your candidate has been condemned to third position in his life .

Lol, the person that carried first had to cheat. Imagine someone who cheated in exam telling me he is intelligent, what do I do, I go just look shake head because I know once the real exam comes, we will know him for the olodo that he is.

For Sanwo olu, if he has done well, he needs not bother all the stress na. Only a wicked man runneth when no man pursueth. Why is he running up and down two weeks to election?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by cuffee: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
sisisioge:
PDP knew there is nothing for them in Lagos, that was were they put their wrong foot forward grin
what's up
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by richardokubo(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Nothing like collusion,PDP has always been a great challenger too but their candidate this time around is not a serious fellow and has fallen off after been displaced by LP .

APC still has high chances of winning because Sanwo Olu performed,he’s a Christian,he has grassroots support,he’s considered a better Yoruba ,more experienced and he’s incumbent. Many people that voted for Obi will vote for him . The only people that might vote against him are previous PDP base,some foreign tribes and few aggrieved youths .

Wake from ur slumber bcus the October 10, 2020 will hurt sanwo olu and I don't understand what performance u re talking about he is a failed governor and he will be voted out

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Guyman01: 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
An original indigene of Lagos is giving APC headache in Lagos not Ijesha or Iragbiji claiming Lagos

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Gboom:

Some of ya brothers paid a price to vote for Obi because of their wish for Obi to win presidency as their kinsman and I doubt whether they are ready to embark on fruitless exercise once again. Some of the people that have relocated came back to vote in that area lodging in closeby hotel for the purpose of voting for Obi in particular. I don't think Obi is the one that footed the bill for those people or is sinedu ready to pay their hotel bills to vote for him

18th no far again grin
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by pfadom: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Please go to school. What is jealousness? It is JEALOUSY.

Bianca2 lpost=121704084:
Jealousness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
pfadom:
Please go to school. What is jealousness? It is JEALOUSY.

Tell am grin
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Dude is a clown and was never in the race to win, I can bet my left ball he has been bought by the corrupt Emilokan and his kleptomaniac political system in Lagos to give semblance of a competition.

Sanwo was supposed to contest unopposed until Feb. 25th happened and now GRV has become a credible threat.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by newnigerdelta00: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:
My guess is that PDAPC in Lagos has always worked together. I may be wrong but I have never really seen any strong opposition in Lagos.

I was telling someone then that I think Jimi Agbaje just dey play then.

APC has never really had any opposition in Lagos because if you pay close attention, you'll see the PDP candidate is usually "unserious" about opposing the government of the day

For the first time, I see APC being given a run for their money in Lagos

I pray a true Lagosian wins this time, they deserve to govern their own state just like others are doing in their various states

He's a wise man,not like vivour always wailing and crying like his wailing lord peter
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Demurray: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

LP = PDP

These ex-PDP guys are only riding on the wave of Peter Obi. PDP never went away, It's members and majority of its voters just transformed to Labour Party in the South.
Gbamsolute They are PDP lite until they swallow the whole PDP in the south through the Obi sweet talk.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by abbey621(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:

Remind me why the real Lagosians cant get a chance?

You're still spewing crap, can you define what you mean by REAL Lagosians?
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Even Jimi Agbaje too. Abeg dey lie small small

The kings in Lagos Island have accepted those you call Untrue Lagosians.

Even if it's true that they are not Lagosians, they have done an excellent job just like Awolowo from Ogun State and Gov. Lateef Jakande from Kwara state.

Let true Lagosians be the ones to do this assessment of their state
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
ogatboy:

Lol, the person that carried first had to cheat. Imagine someone who cheated in exam telling me he is intelligent, what do I do, I go just look shake head because I know once the real exam comes, we will know him for the olodo that he is.

For Sanwo olu, if he has done well, he needs not bother all the stress na. Only a wicked man runneth when no man pursueth. Why is he running up and down two weeks to election?
a man that carries first without cheating will be confident enough to write the test over and over again and if the exam is conducted again ,he’s score will increase because he’s experienced it first hand before .

The person that took third might have cheated to get to that position and if the exam is conducted again ,he might end up coming 4th or 6th😞.

What Sanwo is doing is simply playing to the gallery and moreover ,the headless mob are zombie like creatures,they’ve voted thugs and rooks in place of scholars and masters just because they see a tag called elu something.

Sanwo Olu performed well and he will be re elected in a landslide victory against a greenhorn that’s only an architect by mouth but no project he worked on let alone in public sectors .
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
abbey621:

You're still spewing crap, can you define what you mean by REAL Lagosians?

Na me wan tell you?
Is the governor of your state not from your state?

Why cant Lagos state indigenes be able to do same for once?
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by eroticecstasy: 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:

I have always reasoned along this line

Even uncle Jimmy is the major importer of pharmaceutical for Lagos state.
Lagos PDP na scam, that's why the chairman begged Ambode to come he'll sell his house and buy him the ticket.
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Gboom: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:

18th no far again grin
It seems you don't really understand, the least amount for hotel in any area in Lagos mainland will be around 5k. Do you those ya brothers will be willing to pay such amount again while nobody is reinbursing them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
richardokubo:

Wake from ur slumber bcus the October 10, 2020 will hurt sanwo olu and I don't understand what performance u re talking about he is a failed governor and he will be voted out

Failed governor in your own eyes and the oct 20 2020 will hurt him like Eniola Badmus?

What you failed to factor is that many of the protesters were against police brutality but not against Lagos state and also many people understands that the shooting was ordered by Buhari and not Sanwo Olu . A lot of people have moved on from that .

Also ,many people that have not yet move on will not want to vote lp based on other factors which will make them stuck or reluctantly vote APC which is still part of votes .
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Alusiizizi(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
VinTruth:
APC knows how to cage PDP. BAT is actually a sound political strategist.

I agree, he is the cleverest strategist that ever lived. No wonder he lost the state that he pretends to own to LP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by abbey621(m): 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:

Na me wan tell you?
Is the governor of your state not from your state?

Why cant Lagos state indigenes be able to do same for once?

Can you define Lagos state indigene? As far as I'm concerned if you're not Awori or Ogus, you have no right to call yourself an indigene of Lagos, now can you present a candidate that is Awori or Ogus? You see say you don set yourself up grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Agromuda(m): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
oga no PDP candidate in Lagos has ever been serious, tinubu usually buys ticket for them in PDP

Same way Tinubu sponsored Obi to stop Atiku from becoming the President and it worked. #UseUrSense
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Pickmycall: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Nothing like collusion,PDP has always been a great challenger too but their candidate this time around is not a serious fellow and has fallen off after been displaced by LP .

APC still has high chances of winning because Sanwo Olu performed,he’s a Christian,he has grassroots support,he’s considered a better Yoruba ,more experienced and he’s incumbent. Many people that voted for Obi will vote for him . The only people that might vote against him are previous PDP base,some foreign tribes and few aggrieved youths .

What did sanwo-olu performed?Is it by arresting commercial buses and auction them that he is performing?
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by doctorbabs(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
DYING MINUTE ALLIANCE LOADING
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by caracas: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:

How did he perform? Do you even stay in Lagos? Sanwo olu rained hell on lagosians with his stupid policies n decisions. For reasons best known to him he blocked apombom bridge refused to fix important n key roads etc . Instead of him developing n governing Lagos, he was busy galavanting up n down campaigning for emilokan n wasting alll Lagos funds on thiefnubuuuu’s campaigns…
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pickmycall:
What did sanwo-olu performed?Is it by arresting commercial buses and auction them that he is performing?
only a blind man will not see his performance but still yet ,he can feel it .
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Iko5000: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
some foreign tribes That is your descrptions of other Nigerians ,This why Nigeria can never be a great country based on that .

HydraFeeds:

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Itulah(m): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy Auntie Funke endorses Sanwolu the other day na. grin
LP for the mola.
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
caracas:

How did he perform? Do you even stay in Lagos? Sanwo olu rained hell on lagosians with his stupid policies n decisions. For reasons best known to him he blocked apombom bridge refused to fix important n key roads etc . Instead of him developing n governing Lagos, he was busy galavanting up n down campaigning for emilokan n wasting alll Lagos funds on thiefnubuuuu’s campaigns…

Lol ,how many months did he spend in campaigning for Tinubu ? Even though other governors did that as well .

Yes I stay in Lagos and there’s development in my area ,if you ask ,I can list few .
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by macrodata(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:

This is exactly how you people underestimated Obi till he knack Tinubu 900k akpako votes in Lagos. Keep playing, people will be voting LP simply because this present Gov is linked to Agbado.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Iko5000:
some foreign tribes That is your descrptions of other Nigerians ,This why Nigeria can never be a great country based on that .

I didn’t mention name of these foreign tribes but yes it’s not an insult except you’re part of them and your intention is not good in Lagos .
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by AldrichAmes: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
abbey621:

Can you define Lagos state indigene? As far as I'm concerned if you're not Awori or Ogus, you have no right to call yourself an indigene of Lagos, now can you present a candidate that is Awori or Ogus? You see say you don set yourself up grin grin grin

This is disinformation.

Indigenes of Lagos:

Alimosho - Yewa (Egbado)
Badagry - Awori/Oyo/Ogus (Ogus also known are Eguns are settlers from Quidah)
Mushin - Egbas and Ijebus own most of the lands there
Ifako Ijaye - Oyo
Oshodi - Awori
Kosofe - Egbas
Okorodu - Ijebu
Epe - Ijebu
Shomolu - Ijebu own most of the lands there
Lagos Island and most of the rest - Awori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
macrodata:
This is exactly how you people underestimated Obi till he knack Tinubu 900k akpako votes in Lagos. Keep playing, people will be voting LP simply because this present Gov is linked to Agbado.
audio 900k !

He got 500k ,he got that based on Tinubu’s candidacy fault lines like his Muslim Muslim ticket,tribalism and lack of enthusiasm from his base supporters based on factors like cash crunch,fuel scarcity .

Sanwo Olu is different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hardship: Perform Your Lagos Miracles - Solomon Dalung Taunts Tinubu / Buhari Media Pays N250k To 40 Propagandists To Comment On Blogs - Farooq Keprogi / Dino Melaye Enjoying Safari Cruise With His Kids - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.