Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? (36268 Views)

Lagos 2023: Jandor And Funke Akindele's Campaign In Badagry LG (Pictures) / Tony Kakaka: Tinubu is not Money Conscious like Others / Isaac Fayose: Jandor And Funke Akindele Ticket, Wedding In Government House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by fareed69(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=kk2027 post=121704239]Could that be the strategy in Lagos all these while

Until a third force arose in the person of GRV

It wont be business as usual this time

This I have seen[/I
In your dreams?
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by fareed69(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:
Thats why PO is my hero of modern day democracy

Hero indeed

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by drimzsmoke(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Alusiizizi:

I agree, he is the cleverest strategist that ever lived. No wonder he lost the state that he pretends to own to LP.

Yet he won the election against all odds
1 He uses adult diaper
2 He has dementia
3 He wanted presidency because “emi lokan”
4 He said the FG should recruit youth into the army and give them cassava and agbado
5 He ordeded Lekki shooting
You sef sabi the rest...and with all the above and more,he still won.In life,you win some,lose some.Abeg,give it to the MAN of the year!!!
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by ufotunang: 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jostoman:
No matter what anybody says about Jandor am coming on friday to vote for him on saturday
...jandor has seen that labour party is now the main opposition party in Lagos...so jandor has given up hope of winning the election
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by ufotunang: 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jandor has seen that labour party is the main opposition in Lagos to tackle APC...so he has given up hope on winning the election
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by TolaniLuv: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
kk2027:
My guess is that PDAPC in Lagos has always worked together. I may be wrong but I have never really seen any strong opposition in Lagos.

I was telling someone then that I think Jimi Agbaje just dey play then.

APC has never really had any opposition in Lagos because if you pay close attention, you'll see the PDP candidate is usually "unserious" about opposing the government of the day

For the first time, I see APC being given a run for their money in Lagos

I pray a true Lagosian wins this time, they deserve to govern their own state just like others are doing in their various states

Jardon himself doesn’t have the intellect on how to govern Lagos. It’s not for small pekin. For forsake Jardon Deputy is an actress. Can they handle the revenue of Lagos. PDP boss is in Abuja protesting. APC is campaigning
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
He doesn't get the media hype but he is in the hood.
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by luluman: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Bianca2:
Jealousness
You too mumu. What is jealousy there?
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by tammie24: 9:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ashiwaju don advise them
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by stacyadams: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Nothing like collusion,PDP has always been a great challenger too but their candidate this time around is not a serious fellow and has fallen off after been displaced by LP .

APC still has high chances of winning because Sanwo Olu performed,he’s a Christian,he has grassroots support,he’s considered a better Yoruba ,more experienced and he’s incumbent. Many people that voted for Obi will vote for him . The only people that might vote against him are previous PDP base,some foreign tribes and few aggrieved youths .

include the people he and Lastma impounded them cars for 200k and those they auctioned.... They are both IBO's ,yorubas and others grin
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by HydraFeeds(m): 10:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
stacyadams:
include the people he and Lastma impounded them cars for 200k and those they auctioned.... They are both IBO's ,yorubas and others grin

They know they’re wrong and they’ve undergone sober reflection. Law must always take its place .

Moreover ,Chinedu is a drug abuser and has the tendency to become more aggressive

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by Alusiizizi(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
drimzsmoke:

Yet he won the election against all odds
1 He uses adult diaper
2 He has dementia
3 He wanted presidency because “emi lokan”
4 He said the FG should recruit youth into the army and give them cassava and agbado
5 He ordeded Lekki shooting
You sef sabi the rest...and with all the above and more,he still won.In life,you win some,lose some.Abeg,give it to the MAN of the year!!!

Correction, he did not win anything, he was rigged in by INEC. The Naira redesign scheme helped make this fact all too obvious. Let's see if he will ever smell that office.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by unmask: 11:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
nonhuman:
oga no PDP candidate in Lagos has ever been serious, tinubu usually buys ticket for them in PDP
APC or ACN then have always produced good governors, that is why they have been elected all these years
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by jeff1607(m): 5:15am On Mar 14, 2023
kk2027:

It's only fair for true Lagosians to govern their state for once

Who are the true Lagosians? If I may ask
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by OneCandleAway(f): 6:18am On Mar 14, 2023
jeff1607:

Who are the true Lagosians? If I may ask

People that you can trace thie great grandparents history in lagos. With picture evidence and family house to prove it.
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by kk2027: 8:25am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

People that you can trace thie great grandparents history in lagos. With picture evidence and family house to prove it.

100%
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by jeff1607(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

And how many people in lagos have such pedigree?
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by OneCandleAway(f): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
jeff1607:

And how many people in lagos have such pedigree?

Plenty. If you're a true lagosian you'll know. At least you'll see the family house or lands acquired a long time ago.
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by jeff1607(m): 1:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Plenty. If you're a true lagosian you'll know. At least you'll see the family house or lands acquired a long time ago.

Truth is many who own family houses in lagos long ago were immigrants, even the Yoruba dialect of the real lagosians is different
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by OneCandleAway(f): 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
jeff1607:

Truth is many who own family houses in lagos long ago were immigrants, even the Yoruba dialect of the real lagosians is different

When you hear names like Rhodes, savage, da silva, domingo, da rocha Williams, Davies, . You'll definitely know those are Descendants of slaves that settles in lagos.

Yes the original eko dialect has been diluted. Mi mo.
But so far we understand each other as yorubas I believe that's more important.
Re: Where Is Jandor? And Why Is He Not Campaigning Like Others? by jeff1607(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

When you hear names like Rhodes, savage, da silva, domingo, da rocha Williams, Davies, . You'll definitely know those are Descendants of slaves that settles in lagos.

Yes the original eko dialect has been diluted. Mi mo.
But so far we understand each other as yorubas I believe that's more important.

I agree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Operation In Southwest: Go & Dance In The North-East- Afenifere To Army / Soldiers Invade Isingwu, Enugu, Burn Houses, Kill Youths / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.