Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption (46074 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Smartjob1(f): 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
You are a tribalistic mor.on. You should be in a psychiatric home.
Moh247:
cool

GRV can't even manage NEXT mall

After successfully pushing Dancing Senator on Osun people because he has a Ibo mother

Now it's the turn to shove Chinedu on Lagos State even with no track records of managing any company or organisation with 10 or more people

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Moh247: 9:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smartjob1:
My father is a tribalistic mor.on. You should he should be in a psychiatric home.

Quickly take him
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Goodconcept78: 9:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nobody send you and the rubbish you keep uploading. We like Obi like that. You hate person wey God love, you dey do yourself.
God love am and he lost woefully

God can't be mocked my boy

Dey play cheesy
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Smartjob1(f): 9:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:

I am aware of being a tribalistic idio.t but there is nothing I can do about it now.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by TrumpDonald2: 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodconcept78:
God love am and he lost woefully
God can't be mocked my boy

Dey play cheesy
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Keep deceiving yourself. When Job lost everything he had, did God hate him?
Mumu. You urchins should go and buy brain. All of you. 😂😂😂
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by HNICEARTH: 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wisdom!
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Goodconcept78: 10:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Keep deceiving yourself. When Job lost everything he had, did God hate him?

Mumu. You urchins should go and buy brain. All of you. 😂😂😂
mugu to do research dey hard you. Your case tire me
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by TrumpDonald2: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodconcept78:
mugu to do research dey hard you. Your case tire me
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
. With your frequent use of the word research in order to sound enlightened or whatever, I strongly feel you haven't carried out any academic research before. Urchin!

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Omodua(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Luckysbab:
This Obi is indeed petty and naive.

So the governorship position is now akin to the boy-boy practice Igbo traders adopt?
You
are mean and inexperienced.

Gowon was 32 years old when he became Head state.

Gbadebo is 41.

Get sense!

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Goodconcept78: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
. With your frequent use of the word research in order to sound enlightened or whatever, I strongly feel you haven't carried out any academic research before. Urchin!
IPOB bigot. Have you carried your DRUG today?

Mugu.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by TrumpDonald2: 11:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodconcept78:
IPOB bigot. Have you carried your DRUG today?

Mugu.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Namigotalktru: 12:19am On Mar 14, 2023
We are sure you are waiting to teach him bunkerer
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Jeffy1206(m): 2:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Rikidony:
Obi gave Rufai woto woto , Obi na man you be..

GRV will be winning with landslide on Sunday..

Thank you Mr. President, we will be getting our mandate back soon. cool cool
Rufai na addent lover and fan of PO. 😁
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Jeffy1206(m): 2:38am On Mar 14, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Lol I don't believe this guy will reply like that o😁
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by TrumpDonald2: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Jeffy1206:
Lol I don't believe this guy will reply like that o😁
I know 😊
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by datola: 7:18am On Mar 14, 2023
bizhop01:

Who was San-Olu 4 years ago?

He has served Lagos State Government in many capacities in the past. He was MD of LSDPC
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Rikidony(m): 7:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Jeffy1206:
Rufai na addent lover and fan of PO. 😁
I knw just kidding, I like the guy.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by freeborn02: 8:58am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi should rest, he needs it. He’s doing too much already.

You mean obi is doing too much to expose your daftness and stupïdity?
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by freeborn02: 8:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:
This Obi is indeed petty and naive.

So the governorship position is now akin to the boy-boy practice Igbo traders adopt?

Those who are not petty has been stealing lagos money for over 20 years.

Boy, shut up
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Goodconcept78: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ah! So e pain you. May Amadioha strike you and your entire lineage. Fool. You can carry out research to find a fake tweet abii but you cannot research to find out if the election results where truly altered just because it was done to favour your thief.

Researcher!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Agbero dey do research. 😂😂😂😂

You are more deficient than I thought. Lack of research and proper use of the internet keep exposing your stupidity everyday.

So you think it is only in Lagos that there are agberos.

If I bring up my evidence of the uselessness of agbero in your cursed region again now,

You will start crying

Deficient ineffectual mugu.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by TrumpDonald2: 11:29am On Mar 14, 2023
Goodconcept78:

You are more deficient than I thought. Lack of research and proper use of the internet keep exposing your stupidity everyday.

So you think it is only in Lagos that there are agberos.

If I bring up my evidence of the uselessness of agbero in your cursed region again now,

You will start crying

Deficient ineffectual mugu.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I won't reply you again pls. Your IQ is very low. When you buy brain, you let me know.

Truth is Thieffnubu stole the votes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen (Full Statement) / Metuh Returns To Prison After Bail / Halimat Ibrahim Babangida To Wed Auwal Lawal Abdullahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.