Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption (46114 Views)

Peoples Gazette Insists Peter Obi’s ‘Yes Daddy’ Audio Is real, to protect source / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by DARLYNBOI: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=121709037]

You are not getting it at all.

You can't compare governing countries like Rwanda, Kenya, and Ghana to governing a huge, multiethnic country like Nigeria...

Do you agree that if you can manage 1m and create wealth with that ...you are most likely going to manage huge and common wealth judiciously...but if u misappropriate just 100k, ...guy if u see 500k village people go know say u don arrive

Akala of blessed memory only governed a local government before becoming d state gov. Of a huge and complex Oyo state with 33 local govts..
What is the age and experience of Bawa d EFCC chairman..?

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by prigoz(m): 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
sulakishop:
Yes, he might be right
Not might be right but he is right

1 Like

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Awesome27: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Luckysbab:
This Obi is indeed petty and naive.

So the governorship position is now akin to the boy-boy practice Igbo traders adopt?

Urchin spotted.. senseless idiat.. do you reason with your annus ? what have your so called experience leaders given to you, if not poverty and frustrations,.. haven't your so called EXPERIENCED LEADERS failed you, isn't high time we vote for people that are ready to do the job..
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by aestake: 4:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
says one of the ediotic fuuls who refuse to stay back and live in their paradise built by Obi in Onitsha but wan to die in Lagos Yoruba. Awon eleribu people masturbating in Lagos yoruba land matter looking away from their calamity filled igbo land
I no dey ur sinkhole country.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by OloyeVIII: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Lobatan

Obi is the Solomon of our time. Full of immense wisdom.

If u set trap for am,u no go know when u enter for the trap wey u use ur hand arrange for am. Not withstanding,same Obi go still help u comot from same trap.

Obi is God's will for Nigeria & his stolen mandate will be back.

God bless Peter Obi.
God bless all well meaning NIGERIANs who dream of seeing a new Nigeria for real.

Enough of the status quo.
The certificate will be returned ✍️
Bia barman, nye this man ofu Hero..
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by DARLYNBOI: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
That is why leadership experience is important.

You can never overlook leadership experience.
[/quote]

All the aforementioned leadership experience has led us to this pitiable situation that Nigeria is today ..all we are saying is let us have fresh air that is void of the old order.

They only have corruption experience...and we can't hold them accountable Except with our vote..
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
DARLYNBOI:
Do you agree that if you can manage 1m and create wealth with that ...you are most likely going to manage huge and common wealth judiciously...but if u misappropriate just 100k, ...guy if u see 500k village people go know say u don arrive

It is not always the case.

Akala of blessed memory only governed a local government before becoming d state gov. Of a huge and complex Oyo state with 33 local govts..

At least, he governed a local government. What has GRV handled politically or corporate-wise.

What is the age and experience of Bawa d EFCC chairman..?

Bawa has been with EFCC since 2004.

GRV was said to have joined politics in 2017.

He has absolutely no political or corporate leadership experience.

And yet, he feels he is ready to be governor. And not just governor of any state. Governor of Lagos state, the biggest economy in Nigeria and the 9th in Africa.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by orumba(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
My respected senior and elder brother has spoken
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi should rest, he needs it. He’s doing too much already.

Someone chasing his dreams, leaving his footprints, you sit in your house advising someone who have done so much in lifeC acquired so much in life, young lady, chase yours, leave these men, Tinubu don do him life, Obi don do, atiku, they are enjoying the ride, we should chase ours and wish them well, funny enough, you might be up there like them someday and feel the heat, the pressure, the emotions, facing the devils, and your goals. Life is life, wakeup, Chase yours, beat your chest every morning and say I will make it. All of them are billionaires, Obi is, having achieved so much private and public, pick one or two from all of them, their journey, apply it, Obi is as bad, Tinubu to, atiku, they have flaws, bad habit and good sides. Obi money management skills, less corrupt attitude is something to apply, Tinubu assigning work skills is something to apply, atiku ambitious zeal is something to apply, despite their shortcomings and bad attitudes.

I hope you don’t abuse me ooh. I only want everyone to see beyond politics. And not let it blind us.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Verysmart101: 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
planetE:
Both labour, APC, PDP, GRV sanwo olu and every other politician are totally useless.

Including you yourself

All of them are useless
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
DARLYNBOI:

All the aforementioned leadership experience has led us to this pitiable situation that Nigeria is today ..all we are saying is let us have fresh air that is void of the old order.

They only have corruption experience...and we can't hold them accountable Except with our vote..

This is the problem I have with you people.

You underrate the extent of corruption in Nigeria.

There is corruption in every sphere of our lives. In the family, in the church, in the school, in the civil service.

In 2021 and 2022 budgets, 400 billion naira was padded by civil servants in the various Federal Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs) with duplicated projects.

In the family, you have children padding school fees.

In the church, you have nontransparency, allowing pastors to live large.

You think that by voting an inexperienced GRV, these over experienced civil servant crooks would just stop?

When Rufai interviewed GRV's deputy on how they plan to make Lagos work, she could not find anything to say.

You can't trade experience for anything else in politics, not even with honesty.

Many of people like you praise Kegame's work in Rwanda. But what you don't know is that Kegame corrupted the electoral processes in Rwanda to stay in power for over 20 years now.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Verysmart101: 4:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
blackpanda:
But you Obi demanded 7.5Billion from Obiano
Abi una don forget ni

7.5 billion? Really!!! But Obi left 75billion naira for Obiano when he could embezzle it to himself but he left it in Anambra coffers.Doesnt it show how stupid and demented you are as a shameless person?
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Verysmart101: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smartjeezy:
That frog voice always acting smart.
I like am before but him dey over do now.
We all voted for obi during the presidential election but things have changed now. Don't cause problem for lagosians because of your greediness. Leave Yoruba people alone and stop seeing them as a weak. Yoruba are good people but some unscrupulous element want to take them for a fool. Let me relocate my family to somewhere else before this time bomb explode. (Obi go shock by Saturday).

Oga I put it to u that Ur an APC member pretending to be Obidient.Has APC done well in the last 8yrs? If you lie u will suffer for 600yrs
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by xpiranza88: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
If eluuuupppp wins Lagos hmmmmm the massive inflow of Nigerians into Lagos will be unimaginable....... because there will be favourable environment for all ..
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Emola12(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodconcept78:
OBI THE LYING MACHINE

A BAD OMEN AND VISIONLESS MAN

HIS 8 YEARS BROUGHT NOTHING BUT MISERY TO ANAMBRA PEOPLE
you and your shadow self know say OBI nah good man without criminality record buh nah tribalism nain dey kill you dey go and if we continue like dis Nigeria no go move forward aswear to God almighty mind you I'm Yoruba guy buh if you are looking for somebody wey go fight corruption aswear to God nah PETER GEORGRY OBI fit do among the remaining people
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by victorazy(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Is like this Obi has answers to every question!

Giving them wotowoto
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Lobatan

If u set trap for am,u no go know when u enter for the trap wey u use ur hand arrange for am. Not withstanding,same Obi go still help u comot from same trap.

God bless Peter Obi.
God bless all well meaning NIGERIANs who dream of seeing a new Nigeria for real.

Giving a sensitive position as CEO-ship of a multi-billion investment to an inexperienced person simply because you don't like the face of the current CEO is a terrible strategic move.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by macrodata(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
planetE:
Both labour, APC, PDP, GRV sanwo olu and every other politician are totally useless.

All of them are useless
Angry Sowore supporter spotted. Sorry oh, brother.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Af0nja: 6:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi should rest, he needs it. He’s doing too much already.

Leotheking is your mentor. You both will have high blood pressure tonight because. Of the torment from this goodnews
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Truthdeypain: 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Johnnyplus01k:
Oga, let's start with smallest group in the society, theirs corruption. I'm not in support of corruption buh the question is who is corrupt or are you trying to tell me Anambra is better than Lagos because is governed by Obi... Y. A good setting when you have something to show for it, a man paid lag for four good years when fg refuse to release allocation. Now list three states in Nigeria that can stay on their own minus Lagos. I guess Anambra will be among. Lmao

Your logic is highly flawed but I beleive you know that already, I can't be having back and forths like this. There's no point in arguing with you when you already laced up Lagos and Anambra in the same sentence in the context of allocation and revenue.

Anyways per capita Peter Obi outperformed your Tinubu a billion times and you know this yourself, Tinubu did nothing with what he had at his disposal, he basically embezzled it, what you call performance is gross mediocrity and crumbs, Obi would have pushed Anambra to a global power with the amount your Tinubu had at his disposal and the economic viability and terrain of Lagos.

I can't belive I still engegaed you sha, but that's my 2 cents..
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Alsenora: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Senator......
DARLYNBOI:

Just tell us the experience that Tinubu had prior to his selection in 1999
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by TrumpDonald2: 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
Goodconcept78:
OBI THE LYING MACHINE

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Nobody send you and the rubbish you keep uploading. We like Obi like that. You hate person wey God love, you dey do yourself.
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Gangster1ms: 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smartjeezy:
We all voted for obi during the presidential election but things have changed now. Don't cause problem for lagosians because of your greediness. Leave Yoruba people alone and stop seeing them as a weak. Yoruba are good people but some unscrupulous element want to take them for a fool. Let me relocate my family to somewhere else before this time bomb explode. (Obi go shock by Saturday).
Rigging won't help this time..
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by one4GOD(f): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Rikidony:
Obi gave Rufai woto woto , Obi na man you be..

GRV will be winning with landslide on Sunday..

Thank you Mr. President, we will be getting our mandate back soon. cool cool
election is actually on Saturday not Sunday, dont go and wake up on sunday and run to PU instead of church grin
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by LieDetector(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
ThierryJay:
Not convinced. Even a goat has no experience in corruption. So is that the only criteria?
what experience did your father have in bedmatics before copulating with your mother to give birth to a dunderhead like you?
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Drbarmes(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
colorsofrainbow:
Lobatan

God bless Peter Obi.

How is that wisdom. An opportunity to sell his candidate to people just wasted like that
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Scamburster(m): 8:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
LieDetector:
what experience did your father have in bedmatics before copulating with your mother to give birth to a dunderhead like you?
Why nah😳😳🙄
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by tiswell(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
deeva2:

Says a man that took night bus just to be in Lagos because his state governor is a callosal failure.
urchin,quickly crawl back to ya cave in ogbomosho
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Smartjeezy:

Niqqa even if you leave the Yoruba then no go gree not all agree with Tinubu Imaging on queues for petrol and banks the grief of normal Yoruba guy shows how faustrated they have endure the Area Father of Thugs
Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by Dottormentor: 9:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Keep kwayet, if obi is solo then you you are zebtudaya! You and ur Obi supporters will soon be disgraced.
colorsofrainbow:
Lobatan

God bless Peter Obi.

Re: Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption by omurphy23456: 9:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
you must have lost your senses.
Goodconcept78:
OBI THE LYING MACHINE

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor / Lai Mohammed Slams FFK & Fayose, Warns Nigerians On Fake News Regarding Buhari / Throwback Pictures Of "Where Is Umaru Yar'adua?" Protest In 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.