Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? (5350 Views)

Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / What Are You Doing About Your Phcn Accumulated Bill / Sanusi Marks 51st Independence In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by DunOla: 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
what do you plan of doing?
or what do you want to do?
no bashing here please
this is just to see if people still think of naija in a good perspective cool
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Kobojunkie: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
OMG . . . That time don reach again No be only some months ago we waste money for the 50th? Now it is 1 year later already? kai!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by r231(m): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
i will run to third mainland bridge naked grin grin
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by slimyem: 7:25am On Sep 16, 2011
r231:

i will run to third mainland bridge Unclad grin grin
pls lemme know when you are ready.i'd love to watch your JT dangling, hehehe
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by tanimz(f): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2011
NYC parade - let's go! cheesy
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 16, 2011
INDEPENDENCE DAY / 1 year anniversary of the beginning of bombing in Nigeria

1 year, our police never even catch one mugu to blame.

Hmm, probably sit on third mainland bridge till r231's chickenthroat passes by, sipping Gulder while urinating in the river below,

maybe the Presido will spend a milli on new shoes,
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by chelseabmw(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2011
I will stay at home angry
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Natasha2(f): 8:17am On Sep 16, 2011
i dey ever get plan?
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Tolulop001(f): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2011
its my bestie's wedding ! ! ! kiss
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by cinzo: 9:02am On Sep 16, 2011
Pray that boks haram does not decide to detonate another bomb that day!
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by tolu001: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2011
We are planning to spend another $50million dollars for the celebration, you know we deserve it cos we've done a lot for this country
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by buzcenter: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2011
chai, not going out to public place cos dis bombing wahala o
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2011
Tink of my ryt place in d universe. And pray that by the nxt celebration, an entity called nigeria stil exists.
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by bigfat01: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2011
never realised it was aroudn the corner
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by DunOla: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2011
Tolulop001:

its my bestie's wedding ! ! ! kiss
una dey get bestie again, no be ore mi we they call am for naija? copy copy cat grin angry grin
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by DunOla: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
so no one is killing chicken, goat, cow? isiewu? or egusi?  shocked shocked angry
na wa o be like say me self go chop eba
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by ubest1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
I will start my 3/2 bedroom flat building that very morning, so when am old I will tell my kid I started my first building when 9ja was 51
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by MMM2(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2011
am praying 2 GOD so boko haram will not bomb 9ja dat day
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Jakumo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2011
To mark Nigeria's independence day, I will head to Disneyland for the day, engaging in a pub crawl later, before winding up in a strip joint.  Somewhere in between, I hope to receive and duly honor a booty-call, though there is sadly never any guarantee in those matters.
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by juman(m): 1:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
Another Independence day!

Congratulations to the leaders that led and not believe in Nigeria.

Useless people.

One Nigeria is a mirage.
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by txswat: 2:30pm On Sep 16, 2011
What exactly are we celebrating? All I see is 51years of regression, one day we'll all get sick and tired of being sick and tired if you know what I mean! ALL of us and that includes me too!
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by DunOla: 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2011
txswat:

What exactly are we celebrating? All I see is 51years of regression, one day we'll all get sick and tired of being sick and tired if you know what I mean! ALL of us and that includes me too!
hope u are not calling for another secession? shocked
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by na2(f): 2:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
i wud so sleep on my bed from dusk to bawn with ear plugs on my ear
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by DunOla: 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2011
what is ear plugs?
na2:

i wud so sleep on my bed from dusk to bawn with ear plugs on my ear
or u get two ear? undecided
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by txswat: 3:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
DunOla:

hope u are not calling for another secession? shocked

The only thing I'm advocating is we stop living in denial and confront the demise that is coming on that country. A wise man said only a fool does the same thing and expect a different result. Where's our Martin Luther King, our Nelson Mandela, etc,
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by JamlexAdv(m): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2011
I'm using this opportunity to invite everybody to the 2011 VISIONITES DAY coming up on that day, Saturday, October 1st, 2011 at the Lagos State Polytechnic, Alagbado Annex school premises. It's promises to be a good one as there are going to be motivational speakers as well as artiste to add value and glamour to it. For more info, please revert.

thanks.
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by seedord247(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2011
Will they Parade In NY this year again?
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2011
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday?

Something more important than celebrating Nigeria's 51st nonsense.
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2011
Anywaz, how much are we spending this time?
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by Jolad007(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
I think i should be in-door eating, drinking and sleep!
Re: Nigerians: What Are You Doing On Nigeria 51st Independence Holiday? by NoQualms1(f): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2011
I will be at home watching movies and praying that I be posted to a good state for my NYSC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Know That Oyo State Or Former Ondo Or Kwara Are Bigger Than Igboland / Watch Video Of Gana Exposing Fulani Herdsmen And Nigerian Army / Nnamdi Kanu: Did Anyone Notice This In Court Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.