Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats (41576 Views)

US Diplomats: Even Tinubu’s Supporters Don't Believe INEC / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / Many Senators Are Disappointed With Their Salaries – Uzor Kalu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Japastic: 6:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Another story for the gods ooh!

Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Flexicube: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
amnesty7:
Asiwaju is the President-Elect, notwithstanding anyone's opinion.
Children of hate MUST eventually accept this inevitable reality or continue to wail till eternity.

You are the child of hate of the people, you love cheating by extension rigging. You hate progress and love slavery.

Obi will reclaim his stolen mandate and we will buy cartons of handkerchief to help your eternal wailing.

Generational mumu ike you, a misfit in the presence of sane people.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by maasoap(m): 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Everybody knows that the election was massively rigged. I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.

Firstly, I'm disappointed because of the fraudulent votes recorded by Obi in South East.
Secondly, how do you intend to be declared winner when you didn't even come second nor get the required spread of two third? Zombiedients will always be Zombiedients
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by emilo2bad: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Cumtroller:
The American government should not meddle in our internal affairs as we do not meddle in her own affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and should be treated as such and accorded due respect.
Any candidate who is not satisfied with the outcome of the elections should approach the courts. Simple.
Beware of the American government. They are the number one instigator of civil unrest, wars and violent regime change in the world.

Not America government but Atiku American friends, united states government has already congratulated Tinubu
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by emilo2bad: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
kozmokaz:
Fact check: US president Joe Biden yet to congratulate tinubu
check your fact, Biden already congratulated Tinubu
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by StreetFight: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Same way some Americans trooped to the house of assembly and beat lawmakers after Donald Trump's loss.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by liasmiram2567: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
0taPiaPia:

You are a terrorist cool

YOU ARE THE TERRORIST HERE.HE IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINION. WHY THE ABUSE?
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by juman(m): 7:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Maybe the two diplomat were drunk or something.
The election was the best in the history of this country.
BVAS is the game changer.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by lildush(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Everybody knows that the election was massively rigged. I see Peter Obi reclaiming back his stolen mandate form APC.

This I have seen.

This will surely happen.... Tinubu will neva be president
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by kozmokaz(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
emilo2bad:

check your fact, Biden already congratulated Tinubu

De play 😆

Something 🇺🇸 denied today

Na congress congratulate am
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by atorioke38: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
The site is very fast. It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum
Biodun201964:
Ehya so Ghanaians still see Nigerians as their mentors. Can a Nigerian join and help populate it?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Bennycollins: 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Blackazuma99:
Whether US,UK,EU,AU like it or not Bola TINUBU is our president and will be our president for the next 4 years .....

No turning back
Ignorance is so bad. I guess neither you nor your relative has ever been rejected anywhere outside just because you are from this shithole of a country. You would not be here typing all that.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Earthquakes: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
amnesty7:
Children of hate MUST eventually accept this inevitable reality or continue to wail till eternity.

So shall it be when your promotion or winning tickets or breakthrough will be dished to someone else there will be nothing anyone can say or do about it. Life must get to us one after the other grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Shattuck(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
olas24u:
Tinubu was the winner of the elections
you can keep repeating it hopefully someday you believe it.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Kaybex007(m): 8:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
what a funny world, imagine America whose last election and second to the last were rigged coming to condemn Nigeria election. Na true say this life no balance grin
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Fearyourcreator: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
You too dey see nonsense..
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Fearyourcreator: 8:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Imagine what other countries will be saying about Nigeria.

Our politicians don't care about the names they give to Nigeria and Nigerians due to their selfishness and greed.

All they want is power by all means. They want to die there and pass it on to their generations.

Many politicians don't even have interest of Nigerians in mind.

Imagine a ward councillor jubilating after he won the election. Do you think he's jubilating because he became a ward Councillor.. NO.... He is happy because national cake has landed.

It is well with Nigeria.

Greedy Leaders and gullible followers.
Tell that to those carrying drugs in India and carrying matchet in Dubai
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by tammie24: 8:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
0taPiaPia:

You are a terrorist cool
kill yourself

Ugm oshi
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Philgafauto: 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
ppogba:

Thanks for the long lecture on American politics. Special thanks for the highly "Trumpcentric" lesson. I would have learnt something if it was without the sentiment.

Most importantly however, is your conclusion affirming the american rigging which eventually brings me to my position that America should heal itself and their validation is of little or know consequence.

Kudos to Kagame of Rwanda.

America is far ahead and they have strong institutions that lay the ground rules for resolution of any dispute. Same cannot be said of Nigeria.

Wish you best of luck in building your backwater African country.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Dottormentor: 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mr oga keep quit, even the election that brought ur president in wasn't transparent so spare me that trash
Awon were.
ogododo:
Even Supporters Of Winners In Nigeria’s Poll Disappointed With Electoral Process - US Diplomats

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/news/even-supporters-of-winners-in-nigeria-s-poll-disappointed-with-electoral-process-us-diplomats
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by goody2019: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

There is no word 'rigged' in the whole writeup. PUs opened late, insufficient materials etc, etc.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Scamburster(m): 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Imagine what other countries will be saying about Nigeria.

Our politicians don't care about the names they give to Nigeria and Nigerians due to their selfishness and greed.

All they want is power by all means. They want to die there and pass it on to their generations.

Many politicians don't even have interest of Nigerians in mind.

Imagine a ward councillor jubilating after he won the election. Do you think he's jubilating because he became a ward Councillor.. NO.... He is happy because national cake has landed.

It is well with Nigeria.

Greedy Leaders and gullible followers.
Never liked some of your opinions but you catch me with this one, kudos man.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by goody2019: 9:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Last US election is still not accepted by all till now.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by jconsulting(f): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Stop eating in your dreams you won't hear, an election tribunal process take at least 8 months to be concluded once started. I will see the set of jury that will sat to unseat a sitting president in Nigeria.....Joseph the dreamer keep dreaming
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Brown2012: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Cumtroller:
The American government should not meddle in our internal affairs as we do not meddle in her own affairs. Nigeria is a sovereign nation and should be treated as such and accorded due respect.
Any candidate who is not satisfied with the outcome of the elections should approach the courts. Simple.
Beware of the American government. They are the number one instigator of civil unrest, wars and violent regime change in the world.

War is better than slavery, incase you think 8years of suffering is better than living in shackles of a drug addict.

Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Scamburster:

Never liked some of your opinions but you catch me with this one, kudos man.
I appreciate the compliment boss.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
amnesty7:
That was how Osunbor celebrated for 3months as Governor of Edo state until Adams took back his stolen mandate. Your drug Lord won't last as president(ELECT).Lolllll because karma is a bitch
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by juman(m): 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Elections in america are not perfect as well.
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Johnthesuccess: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Can these two mumu swear that the last American election was fair and perfect? Was the election that brought in Donald Trump fair? Why were the diplomats complaining about that election? Hypocrites everywhere.

ogododo:
Even Supporters Of Winners In Nigeria’s Poll Disappointed With Electoral Process - US Diplomats

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/news/even-supporters-of-winners-in-nigeria-s-poll-disappointed-with-electoral-process-us-diplomats
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by SenatePresdo(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
amnesty7:

So the white man is also children of hate?
Re: 2023: Even Supporters Of Winners Disappointed With Process - US Diplomats by Germanjoe(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
It must surely come to pass,
Nothing pass God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo At 85: Oba Of Benin Pays Congratulatory Visit To Ex President In Abeoku / Peter Obi Posts Wrong Picture As Prof Saheed Aderinto, Deletes His Tweet / Owerri Prison Break: 1,844 Inmates Escape, 35 Refuse To Go - NCoS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.