Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men (62632 Views)

US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Solocoin: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerian men trooping to Berlin right now πŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»πŸƒπŸ»
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Mayeldah(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad

What is morally upright with terrorists?

Even those who don't throw bombs and pride themselves as moderate are always seen to defend the terrorists

There is nothing Christian with the law, those who visits the pool are adults, if you are comfortable bearing all then go ahead, if not stay away.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Thoughts007: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad

You are not even a Christian. And Christianity has nothing to do with women going nude in Berlin. Try to think with your brains a little.

6 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by cybernaut(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Europe na yeye continent. Without Africa resources these continent is just nonsense
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by caprini1: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Religion is not a yardstick for judging morality....do you know the hideous things done by some Muslims? May be your own christianity is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by IamAsiri: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

You are not a Christian; you are just a church-goer. You can't be a Christian and regret having a personal relationship with God -- it's just not possible. Christianity is not religion, it is having a personal relationship with God. Those swimming topless are not Christians; they are mostly those that are atheists because LGBTQXYZ... people usually do not believe in God that detests homosexualities.

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don't want to hear rape from the same women o
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by 1Sharon(f): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
They called Africans savages for being nude, now they desire it.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Larrydollarz(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
shocked
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Ashley86400: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Yet your ancestors bared their chests- both male and female.
Their options.
Their choice.
If you don't approve, keep you disapproval to yourself, averg your eyes and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Sleekfingers: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
JOACHINpedro:

I hope so, jeans don cost

cheesy cheesy
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by JuanDeDios: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Christianity is a package. So is Islam. You belong, you take what comes with it. Everything. If you prefer Islam, convert to it and take ALL that comes with it. Aren't you a free person?

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by 0m0nnakoda: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
What was happening in Southern NIgeria 200 years ago?
It is not " madness "
What really is African culture?
Have you ever spent one hour of your life to investigate how your ancestors lived?
Unfortunately many have been. Conditioned with biblical ideas about nudity and accept them as necessarily universal and true
Those who enslaved us imposed their ideas on us and we never actually think
Is the bra an African invention

I am not saying one is good or bad,we are where we are today but nudity has nothing to do with God or morality
Those are things we are indoctrinated with and because we have no other reference we accept
If we all went around naked for the next 200 years
We won't even know we are naked
Our weather in sub Saharan Africa meant there was less imperative to invent clothing than in Europe
I am sure some people would have been treated with shame and contempt for not having tribal marks in a different era

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by fawaz050(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
How much be German Visa?

Awon werey
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Tommydare(m): 3:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don't know where this gender equality bull crap came from. The male and female gender, purpose, activities, strength, emotions can never be equal. They were created to serve different purpose .
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Enskynelson(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
You keep shouting even though you are a born again Christian in all your post... People like you just looking for attention from Muslims. I hope that is you sleeping in a beer palour on your profile. πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by sparko1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Maybe because you are not a christian, even in the bible there was no time Jesus use force on anyone.

Freewill is the greatest gift, once its removed it become something else.

Remember the dark age, when without much someone can be killed because of blasphemy, the church rule with authority but its referred to as the dark age why?

This countries are under democratic rule, and as such, it doesn't matter if its populated by christians or what-not, democracy is the will of the people rule, so if there are more representative that feels equality can be view that way, that is the way it will be.

On a more lighter note, most of the ladies in Germany have flat cheast, what are they showing, it Nigerian's with all the breast in the world given to one woman like an abnormality that we will worry.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by wilmerameg: 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
I'm heading to germany soon
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by 1Sharon(f): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
BJanta:
They should also add that women are free to be raped at public pools too. The West has totally gone nuts. The devil has totally captivated the West.

Sharap. Western men have alot of self control compared to african men.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by 0m0nnakoda: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
baralatie:
I don't want to hear rape from the same women o
0% of raped women were walking down the road naked
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by prigoz(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
miniziter:
Time to relocate
Because of breast. How about your woman's
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Natbrowny: 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
BigYash:
Na for those when like breast grin The sight of breast no dey move me..

The legends have arrived.. Sight of some breast will make ur already risen dick to fall like the Wall of Jericho

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Metaphor44(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Religion is the opium of the people.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Cleanworld(f): 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

THE CASE OF BEYONCÉ GOING TO DUBAI COMES TO MIND. SHE DRESSES ACCORDING TO LAW AND ORDER OF THE LAND. grin
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by christopheojo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Open masturbation loading at the beach!
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by JudasNaKarrot: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
miniziter:
Time to relocate
Please do you know anyone in the German embassy here in Nigeria, I want to relocate. I have already learnt German language under 2 hours that I heard this news.

German women love Black guys like kilode. German Granny's here I come to make you all happy.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by achimendy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

You need to understand that there's a big difference from being called a Christian and a practicing Christian. This western nations don't practice what's in the bible , cos if they do they won't be coming up with those their stupid laws of homosexuality, gender equality, abortion, lack of morality and so many of them, all in the name of liberty and equality. The bible never support any of those shit. You need to know that.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by comodo: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Did you copy and paste this?? They are more righteous?? How the hell do their citizens run to the west of all places. Hey please delete that post.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by plessis: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

I joined islam last week. Best decision I ever made.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Burgerlomo: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
More men are about to start drowning πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Gaddafih001(m): 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
And who told you Germans are Christian nation?
They are secular .
And shame on you for being religious instead of being spiritual.Refuse to be like the others.
Be a terror in the spirit,religion Na scam.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Burgerlomo: 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Boobs lovers right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.