Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men (62638 Views)

US Woman Encounters Water Snake, Vows Never To Swim Again / Topless Photos Of Vladimir Putin Earns Him Russia's Sexiest Man Award (Photos) / Feminists Protesting Topless In Public Bundled Away By Ukrainian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Sammy5413(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Let's see a clearer picture otherwise I don't believe it
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by seunayantokun(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Madness sometimes starts as loss of required moral sense, grows as claiming your rights, and matures as unmitigated display of lunacy.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by OBS1988: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad

Get it right brother... your faith is your faith. Keep your faith with God in Christ alone. Not anymore
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Good grin
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by malware: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobicove:
This over liberalization the're practicing in the western world will end up causing more problems later...

The only thing remaining now is for them to start giving people permission to get married to animals undecided

Or rather fuccking randomly on the road like animals.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Voltron007(m): 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I think I must give kudos to our Muslim brothers and sisters for living by the tenets of islam. No Islamic ruling nor nation will give a nod to this madness and we wonder why they are more morally up right than we Christians? Weird acts and cultures are common amongst Christian nations yet we think we are more righteous. Sometimes I regret being a Christian sad
in your mind you’re just trolling. Not knowing you’re gradually going insane. Same posts every year

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by OloyeVIII: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Mugu, do you think muslims won't go topless? is like saying muslims won't or don't drink beer cos it's against what they practice but a lot do.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by abidem4real: 4:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE
Please, where are they getting Germany Visa and when is the next swimming competition coming up? Germany straight....🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Spandau: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

The West is gradually, but surely slipping into the abyss of anarchy. They are loosing every sense of morality by huge leaps and bounds.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Spandau: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Monkeydeen Baboonlahi!

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by highoctane: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

What made you think that European countries which includes German re Christian nations? They could be labelled as professing Christianity, because by fruit they will be judged.
You may found some sprinkle of persons who practice what Jesus taught and do.
Alternative life styles and individualism are the order of the day
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by wman(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Fake weirdo. Just how miserable must your life be if you spend all your time hiding as a fake christian behind an anonymous moniker.

4 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by seunayantokun(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

What you just showed is identity masquerading. You aren't a Christian as you attempted to make us believe. What you really are makes you short of the basic moral water mark that you should have exhibited. Please, don't claim to be an adherent of any religion. Those countries you mentioned don't represent Christ, mark you.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Shut the Bleep up. There are not better than others. The hypocrisy is on another level.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Spandau: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
jumper524:
This is what I call true equality.
Nairaland feminist should take note.

Very soon, they will start demanding that men get pregnant as a way of showing equality with them.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by nedzuby: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Religion is Nigeria and African thing. And for the fact one is not a Christian in other part of the world does not mean they are Muslim.

Most of these countries are not religious based and their law has nothing to do with religion. In as much as I don’t approve some of their laws but it is what it is.

So let’s stop calling these countries Christian countries cos they are not and in fact many of them don’t believe in any religion or even God. And for the record I am a Christian (not by birth but by choice)

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Greatechng(m): 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

Show me a Christ like human that will ever behave like that, you should know the meaning of a Christian before generalizing some who hide under the umbrella of Christians yet they are devils living in humans

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by pansophist(m): 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Reminds me of a winter when a friend invited me for something called "Sauna" In Stockholm. It's a room that is warmed to about 40 degrees or so. If you enter it, sweat will just be pouring out of your body, like you're being roasted.

As I entered with my boxers only, I met close to ten people naeked. And by naeked, I mean, naeked. No boxers, or for the ladies, pant and bra. Omo, I was so shocked. unclothedness for these people was nothing.

I was the only one that stayed there with my boxers, and the only black dude. Make I no oppress white people with my majestic rod. grin

16 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by kaywhy09(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
What a place to swim
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by BigYash: 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Natbrowny:

The legends have arrived.. Sight of some breast will make ur already risen dick to fall like the Wall of Jericho
Lol
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Saintmary(f): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jestin:
Running to Berlin in next summer. Free Wi-Fi connection go full pool side

You just wan run enter jail
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Jakumo(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
pansophist:
Reminds me of a winter when a friend invited me for something called "Sauna" In Stockholm. It's a room that is warmed to about 40 degrees or so. If you enter it, sweat will just be pouring out of your body, like you're being roasted.

As I entered with my boxers only, I met close to ten people naeked. And by naeked, I mean, naeked. No boxers, or for the ladies, pant and bra. Omo, I was so shocked. unclothedness for these people was nothing.

I was the only one that stayed there with my boxers, and the only black dude. Make I no oppress white people with my majestic rod. grin

No matter how many hot young women are taking their clothes off in public, all it takes is for one old, ugly, or overweight woman to strip down in the same place, and I lose all my lust like a light switch going to the off position. Still and all I'd love to see a few college coeds stripping down for ANY reason.
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Laple0541(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ope oooooo

Free milk for us
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Sltp: 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:
Tell that to someone that has never lived in Northern Nigeria or an Islamic country. Prostitution is much more prevalent in Islamic dominant countries and location. In northern Nigeria eg Kano, there's no 10 year old virgin except those from the wealthy background. Everybody knows how the Alhajis lock children inside their agbada and abuse them in public places without anyone blinking an eyelid

2 Likes

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Alal(m): 4:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Gender equality in action
HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Brushstrokes20: 4:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
# detour loading.....
My French trip can PEND for now grin
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by sammysmiles(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Enskynelson:

You keep shouting even though you are a born again Christian in all your post... People like you just looking for attention from Muslims. I hope that is you sleeping in a beer palour on your profile. 😂
That guy is a fool. He's just trying to paint Christianity in a badlight.

1 Like

Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by Icon79(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fortunately or unfortunately, real women are not going to partake in that abominable act. You’ll only see those she-males aka trans “women” in those pools. Shows the real degeneration of our society cry

O pari

HonNL:

SOURCE
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by rickleye: 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
GOTVee:

You regret because you can't have 4 wives bruh ... Say the truth!
Re: Women In Berlin Can Swim Topless In Public Pools Just Like Men by winner37(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
How long will it take for my torrist visa to be granted, I really wanna visit this place...
Me that l like seeing stuff 😝😝😝 those white will be sweet to see ,it will be like Spartacus season 1 to the last season 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Claims He Is Trump's Half Brother - Pic / 'Toilet Paper' On Donald Trump's Shoe As He Boards Air Force One / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.