Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State (8722 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate / Festus Keyamo Visits Omo Agege, The Deputy Senate President (Photos) / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by jmoore(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
That Ayekotoko na fool. Tinubu was a drug trafficker.

1 Like

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by AskProf: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

ELLU P

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Yes! She’s Nigeria’s First Daughter. Hahaha 😝

But comparing daughter and deputy are two different things

Tinubu daughter no put mouth for her papa politics na

We are talking of the supposed First Lady being lgbt and the deputy being chimney

But see that breast… 😮

2 Likes

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by obayendo1010(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
lie, labour Deputy candidate looks like escape Ape this chimney na correct babe...check all her pix...
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

But comparing daughter and deputy are two different things

Tinubu daughter no put mouth for her papa politics na

We are talking of the supposed First Lady being lgbt and the deputy being chimney

But see that breast… 😮
Nigeria’s First Daughter will stand next to her muslim father as we prepare for the swearing in. That’s what hypocrisy is all about ba?

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by LadyExcellency: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Is Tinubu not a smoker? Why shame the woman? Evil men.

Yardua was a chain smoker and nobody slammed him.

1 Like

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

So modelling na illegal career?
Yes. For muslim muslim appeasers like you. What’s your definition of hypocrisy?

Meanwhile let’s celebrate our Nigerian gay First Daughter. Beautiful 😻

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Nigeria’s First Daughter will stand next to her muslim father as we prepare for the swearing in. That’s what hypocrisy is all about ba?

At least he would be sworn in as president
And Sanwo olu will continue his second term
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

In your dreams ba? After beating your Tinubu in Lagos and with BVAS going to be transmitted directly as ordered? What have you been drinking? GRV will use Sanwo to mop the entire roads of Lagos. Face reality bro 😎. I call you bro because we own Lagos together 😂
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

In your dreams ba? After beating your Tinubu in Lagos and with BVAS going to be transmitted directly as ordered? What have you been drinking? GRV will use Sanwo to mop the entire roads of Lagos. Face reality bro 😎. I call you bro because we own Lagos together 😂

I’ll come back here to remind you, lol

Una go learn by force
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

Only in your dreams bro 😎. Please when is the next owambe party abeg!
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’ll come back here to remind you, lol

Una go learn by force
Same way you told us that Peter Obi wasn’t going to beat your Jagaban in Lagos ba? Please stay away from predictions 👍
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Only in your dreams bro 😎. Please when is the next owambe party abeg!

After we send chinedu parking on Saturday.
Me and my guys are organizing a big party on island.
I fit send you ticket if you behave grin

At least no more fight, we will all return to our lives

3 Likes

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by oyin44: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin grin
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Same way you told us that Peter Obi wasn’t going to beat your Jagaban in Lagos ba? Please stay away from predictions 👍

Win the war lost the battle. Win an win

The Lagos voting patter is far different from presidential
For instance, in 2019, Buhari win Lagos with about 500k votes against 400k
For governorship, Sanwo olu won 700k to about 200k votes

Do you know why.
The 500k votes we got for presidential are the die hard fans of Apc, we don’t expect much to lose anything significant from it

The votes that Lp got in presidential is a combination of many sentiments like Muslim Muslim, dislike for Tinubu and buhari etc
It takes a little swing for Lp to lose reasonable votes to sanwo olu and it’s enough to change the game
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

After we send chinedu parking on Saturday.
Me and my guys are organizing a big party on island.
I fit send you ticket if you behave grin
See bragging! After spotting you in Maroko, you’re now yapping about Island. Who dash monkey banana 🍌 🤓. I know big boys out there bro. You not one of them. Sorry 😞

1 Like

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

See bragging! After spotting you in Maroko, you’re now yapping about Island. Who dash monkey banana 🍌 🤓. I know big boys out there bro. You not one of them. Sorry 😞

You are absolutely correct man
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

Win the war lost the battle. Win an win

The Lagos voting patter is far different from presidential
For instance, in 2019, Buhari win Lagos with about 500k votes against 400k
For governorship, Sanwo olu won 700k to about 200k votes

Do you know why.
The 500k votes we got for presidential are the die hard fans of Apc, we don’t expect much to lose anything significant from it

The votes that Lp got in presidential is a combination of many sentiments like Muslim Muslim, dislike for Tinubu and buhari etc
It takes a little swing for Lp to lose reasonable votes to sanwo olu and it’s enough to change the game
Nigerian youths are now involved more than ever before. That’s the reason why Peter Obi floored your Jagaban in Lagos and GRV will do the same because average Nigerians are looking for leaders who can relate to their struggles. I will see you after the next election.
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Nigerian youths are now involved more than ever before. That’s the reason why Peter Obi floored your Jagaban in Lagos and GRV will do the same because average Nigerians are looking for leaders who can relate to their struggles. I will see you after the next election.

Saturday is here.
We work with data not noise. If GRV get up to 400k votes, pls dm me after the election
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are absolutely correct man
Show me the junk you’re driving and I give you a picture of one my machines right now. Until then, just be quiet 🤫 go work hard and make money. You think I’m here to measure priik with you 😏
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Show me the junk you’re driving and I give you a picture of one my machines right now. Until then, just be quiet 🤫 go work hard and make money. You think I’m here to measure priik with you 😏

No pressure bro, you win
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

Saturday is here.
We work with data not noise. If GRV get up to 400k votes, pls dm me after the election
Dm you so will do what? I’m not into owambe but I can sponsor one. Nothing like buying up lands in Epe area right now bro 😎 while you’re dancing away your battered sorrows infested life. How’s that?
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 5:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

No pressure bro, you win
Cool 😎
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 5:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Dm you so will do what? I’m not into owambe but I can sponsor one. Nothing like buying up lands in Epe area right now bro 😎 while you’re dancing away your battered sorrows infested life. How’s that?

Lol, why some people bitter like this. Guy calm down fa 🤣
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol, why some people bitter like this. Guy calm down fa 🤣
Go make money bro. I’m in one of my offices, munching tasty plantain chips, waiting for the next soccer games. Having fun and thanking God for everything. I tell kids like you to work hard but you’re out there hating Igbo people who didn’t do nothing to you. Go and hug transformer 👌
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by highchief1: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
tinsel:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1635275581687463946/photo/1
vote from top to bottom.No matter the smoking sir.LP slogan
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Go make money bro. I’m in one of my offices, munching tasty plantain chips, waiting for the next soccer games. Having fun and thanking God for everything. I tell kids like you to work hard but you’re out there hating Igbo people who didn’t do nothing to you. Go and hug transformer 👌

Eyah. Plantain chips kill you there.
You think you are talking to one of your village boys just coming from anambra. You must be very stoopid.
You brag too much with the little change you have , empty barrel
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by kokoA(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Workch:
What's wrong with it?

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

Eyah. Plantain chips kill you there.
You think you are talking to one of your village boys just coming from anambra. You must be very stoopid.
You brag too much with the little change you have , empty barrel
Just sealed a deal for 5 plots of land in our Epe Lagos while you’re out there looking for forgotten umbrellas at rallies to sell 😀😂😂

Do you have more family lands to sell? Haha 😆
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by YorubaSamurai: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
LP the comedian party grin
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Just sealed a deal for 5 plots of land in our Epe Lagos while you’re out there looking for forgotten umbrellas at rallies to sell 😀😂😂

Do you have more family lands to sell? Haha 😆

Lol, enjoy your deal man… happy for you.
You should consider having properties in US or Canada. Conquer new territories wink

Always calm down bro…
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by haffaze777(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chinedu and drug nah 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Has Banned The Sale Of Contraceptives! / "CBN Steals More Than We Do"---senate President / Uk Spy Chiefs Warn About Nigeria Terror Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.