Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State (8727 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate / Festus Keyamo Visits Omo Agege, The Deputy Senate President (Photos) / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:
Go look for a job

You have been making mouth and it is quite hilarious .
You know nothing
You are a nobody
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Workch: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
candygist:

So rest.
So what's the Essence the thread?
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

I have been making mouth and it is quite hilarious .
I know nothing
I a mumu

May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by stabilizer: 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
lebron7:

Bro abeg expatiate
Malami is a drug user?

You be Malami?
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 10:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

You know nothing
You are a nobody
E pain am

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

You know nothing
You are a nobody

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by puremaker7(m): 10:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re pained ba? You’re not even a parent so shut up 🤫. Olodo!
Chai you qouted me twice? I have really tormented this ipob
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by EmekaA125(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fake Media.
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by EmekaA125(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Useless fake media.
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

Sebi she's contesting in the Nigeria election.

Why not face the topic without all this annoying whataboutism

Urchin, e be like say the word 'whataboutism' dey sweet you like Efo riro. grin
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by HNICEARTH: 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Urchins and fake news

1 Like

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by ProtectMyMoney: 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2023

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 10:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
puremaker7:
Chai you qouted me twice? I have really tormented this ipob
What happened? You were looking for data 😀 or ewedu? Ipob kiii u there 😎
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Ntigha: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
THIEF !!!

1 Like

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by puremaker7(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

What happened? You were looking for data 😀 or ewedu? Ipob kiii u there 😎
Kids everywhere
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 11:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
puremaker7:
Kids everywhere
Agbado everywhere
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 12:03am On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

Agbado everywhere

Ipob whey dey claim millionaire.
Just get your private okada and canoe ready to face Anambra
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Ipob whey dey claim millionaire.
Just get your private okada and canoe ready to face Anambra
This thing still dey pain you well well. You had opportunities in your sorry life but failed to use it. Keep sleeping in Baba ijebu place expecting to blow. Amala and ewedu every day bonboy 😎
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by stabilizer: 12:12am On Mar 14, 2023
lebron7:

Bro abeg expatiate
Malami is a drug user?

Who you wan send go jail lipsrsealed
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 12:18am On Mar 14, 2023
afbstrategies:

This thing still dey pain you well well. You had opportunities in your sorry life but failed to use it. Keep sleeping in Baba ijebu place expecting to blow. Amala and ewedu every day bonboy 😎

You know u make too much mouth. This is no joke, you need to chill… I don’t want to intimidate you. But you are a small boy
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Sahahac1(m): 1:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Wow
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 1:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

You know u make too much mouth. This is no joke, you need to chill… I don’t want to intimidate you. But you are a small boy
Dance away your stupid life and waste your life on weed smoking and then blame igbos
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by DeOTR: 3:00am On Mar 14, 2023
Joevics:

Have you seen the LP deputy governoship candidate before? Where do they pick you kids from?
She's the one. Maybe you should treat glaucoma.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#bringbackourgirls Failing As Second Anniversary Approaches- PUNCH / Order Police IG To Enforce Benue Anti-Open Grazing Law - Reps Tells Buhari / Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.