Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State (8726 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate / Festus Keyamo Visits Omo Agege, The Deputy Senate President (Photos) / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
LP the comedian party grin

Lying Party

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by puremaker7(m): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:
Ok. Let’s check out the daughter of Nigeria’s half baked President Elect 😂😂

That’s our daughter. Brainwashed Muslim Muslim ticket appeasers. What do you think 🤔?
She is not contesting, ode ni e
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Workch:
What's wrong with it?

Suicide is the only other option.
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
puremaker7:
Ode ni e. So what? Is that Muslims raise their daughters? How many gay sisters do you have? Loser!
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol, enjoy your deal man… happy for you.
You should consider having properties in US or Canada. Conquer new territories wink

Always calm down bro…
I’m in US in one of my properties. You need proof? Work hard bro. We own Lagos together. Don’t get it twisted 😀😀
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by FarahAideed: 6:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
This is even what will make me vote her, she knows the essence of peace
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

I’m in US in one of my properties. You need proof? Work hard bro. We own Lagos together. Don’t get it twisted 😀😀

You can keep your proof.
After we send Chinedu packing on Saturday to where he belongs, you can join me in celebrating. cheesy
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by SmartGadgetz: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
tinsel:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1635275581687463946/photo/1

So gini? Make she no cruise life or smoke because she is a deputy governor, not even the main governor.

We need people like her to be the governor sef in this 21st century not people like oshomole and tinubu and Buhari and co.

We need people that know what's up to govern us, not people that are old and shrinking in age.

Do you think you are better than her in any way? Who knows what you and your so called good aspirants do in secret.

Lemme tell you, if I be governor, I go work well well, I go commot money well well, I go still flex well well, I go still fvck well well even inside government lodge, I go smoke up when matter too much for me to clear my mind and think... Who gentleman help?
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by nedekid: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
tinsel:

Which one is fake?
Who is the lady?
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

You can keep your proof.
After we send Chinedu packing on Saturday to where he belongs, you can join me in celebrating. cheesy
You’re in denial and that’s your trademark. A member of my NGO board of trustees can change your life for good but you’re in denial and bragging here. Spend your life on hate and end it all in misery. We are one Nigeria and haters like you have no place in what we, Obi, Datti, GRV and well meaning Nigerians are doing. Get it together and thank God instead of hating others. Gerriitt?
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by AskProf: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
DeOTR:

This should be the LP Deputy Governor candidate.

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re in denial and that’s your trademark. A member of my NGO board of trustees can change your life for good but you’re in denial and bragging here. Spend your life on hate and end it all in misery. We are one Nigeria and haters like you have no place in what we, Obi, Datti, GRV and well meaning Nigerians are doing. Get it together and thank God instead of hating others. Gerriitt?

I guess this is the moment I go on my kneels to beg you for a job from your NGO board of trustees...
LMAO.

What of your plantain chips, would you give me a bite too. And one of your lands in Epe, would you borrow me one to pitch a tent there to sleep? And one of your machines, will you dash me one to use for uber... Ogun ma pe ee

You talk too much. And I can tell you have little senses
Gettout of here man, irankiran.
Jobless old fool
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by candygist: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
asanausana91:
Better than the Old deranged senile drug Barron.

Double standard Nigerians.
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by candygist: 7:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Workch:
What's wrong with it?

This is just cigga, it's no contraband.
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

I guess this is the moment I go on my kneels to beg you for a job from your NGO board of trustees...
LMAO.

What of your plantain chips, would you give me a bite too. And one of your lands in Epe, would you borrow me one to pitch a tent there to sleep? And one of your machines, will you dash me one to use for uber... Ogun ma pe ee

You talk too much. And I can tell you have little senses
Gettout of here man, irankiran.
Jobless old fool

Ok. Continue with that owambe they warned you about. Let it be known that your ego took control of you again. Drink away life life, play Baba Ijebu every evening and hand the money you collected from motorparks. It’s your wahala. Keep hating Igbo people. That’s a curse not a blessing 😡😡
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Rexxie234(m): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
tinsel:
Real
Just dey play
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by puremaker7(m): 8:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Ode ni e. So what? Is that Muslims raise their daughters? How many gay sisters do you have? Loser!

Idiot, parents can't force their children to be whatever.
Despite your parents warning, why are your sisters still doing hook up? mumu!

2 Likes

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
puremaker7:
You’re pained ba? You’re not even a parent so shut up 🤫. Olodo!
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
puremaker7:
Dis thing pain you well well o. Please don’t do something to yourself ok 👌
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by udede(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
But that's a movie scene naa wasn't she an actress again ?
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by lebron7(m): 8:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
stabilizer:
This is not bad. All present, past and contestant of Lagos gubernatorial position in lagos state are into drugs but Tinubu's caucus are professional and skillful. Gbadebo is a junkie. Na only ambode got into that office through his delivery to BAT at the POWER HOUSE. You see the rest including Funke Akindele... Oloja ni gbogbo wọn. That's Lagos for you. It's bigger than Nigeria.

Malami self na chief on this table!
Bro abeg expatiate
Malami is a drug user?
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Workch: 8:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
candygist:

This is just cigga, it's no contraband.
shisha is not either
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
puremaker7:
Anu mpama! How many of your sisters are gay and dress like her? Hypocrisy is a disease 🦠
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 9:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

Ok. Continue with that owambe they warned you about. Let it be known that your ego took control of you again. Drink away life life, play Baba Ijebu every evening and hand the money you collected from motorparks. It’s your wahala. Keep hating Igbo people. That’s a curse not a blessing 😡😡

2 Likes

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:
I am a loser
E pain am

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by candygist: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Workch:
shisha is not either

So rest.
Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by Omoawoke: 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
afbstrategies:

E pain am

You go cry tire

I don mark u, u wailing just start.
After march 18th

Re: See The Deputy Governorship Candidate Of A Certain Party In Lagos State by afbstrategies: 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omoawoke:

You go cry tire

I don mark u, u wailing just start.
After march 18th
Go look for a job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Plans Over ₦‎2 Trillion 2024 Budget / Fashola Commissions 72 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats / I Can't Believe This Is Our Vice President, Disaster Averted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.