Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? (1782 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / Opinion: The Ideal Age For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Lokojaman: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hello nairalanders,esp the experienced and knowledgeable ones, pls what really is the best and ideal age for a lady to get married. I have heard a lot ,some saying a lady she bear children b4 30 and others saying other things.pls can we get expert opinions here?

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
25-27 yrs..

By then, she has what it takes to be a Wife and mother. sad

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by neonly: 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Be like say u no dey Nigeria with all dis hardship and cashless policy and couple with no power na marriage dey yur mind
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lokojaman:
Hello nairalanders,esp the experienced and knowledgeable ones, pls what really is the best and ideal age for a lady to get married. I have heard a lot ,some saying a lady she bear children b4 30 and others saying other things.pls can we get expert opinions here?
There is no ideal marriage age for a woman neither is there one for a man. Marriage can be entered into for many different reasons other than childbearing. And if childbearing is part of the reason for marriage, women are able to bear kids even up to age 50-55—surrogacy after that —, so it does not behoove anyone to limit themselves to a certain age bracket. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Oyindamolah: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
For a woman, between 25 and 30 is a great period to marry, all things being equal. There is enormous energy in men and women in their 30s and early 40s to raise children and build a home.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by almarthins(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is no ideal marriage age for a woman neither is there one for a man. Marriage can be entered into for many different reasons and so OP other than child bearing. And if child bearing is part of the reason for marriage, women are able to bear kids even up to age 50-55—surrogacy after that —, so it does not behoove anyone to limit themselves to a certain age bracket. undecided

Are u serious? Who go marry any woman at 50 expecting a child from that?

Comrade I no like wetin u talk o grin
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
almarthins:
■ Are u serious? Who go marry any woman at 50 expecting a child from that? Comrade I no like wetin u talk o grin
1. Contrary to what you may think, there are many out there in fact getting married every day, even at that age. undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by almarthins(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Contrary to what you may think, there are many out there in fact getting married every day, even at that age. undecided

Well I no pray for my enemy to be age 50 before she get married. Na late hour time be that, midnight settings.

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Sheistoopretty(f): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerian men are us*less..... All of them grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Autobot05: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Bring evidence madam and stop ranting and consoling the evening newspapers with deluded fantasies like marrying at 50 ... unless the man is a widower
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
almarthins:
Well I no pray for my enemy to be age 50 before she get married. Na late hour time be that, midnight settings.
Reality doesn't model itself around your private ideas regarding your enemies. And your prayers are meaningless in these things. undecided
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by almarthins(m): 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Reality doesn't model itself around your private ideas regarding your enemies. And your prayers are meaningless in these things. undecided

So what's the big deal?
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
almarthins:
So what's the big deal?
None! undecided
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by myyansh68(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2023

4 Likes

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Uniquetani1(f): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Age is just a number.
A lady must be physically, spiritually, mentally, sexually and emotionally ready.

To the yeye mod that banned me, Ori e

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by imagrg(m): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
If you are looking for a husband in his late 50s, and you live in Benin City, say 'I'm ready' on WhatsApp chat only please: 08035096342

You shall get connected.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by imagrg(m): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Between 28 and 33.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Qatar2022: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Immediately you get breast for chest you're good to go

2 Likes

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Chris2863(m): 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are us*less..... All of them grin grin grin grin
okay, any other thing?
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by NonsenseRubbish: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Qatar2022:
Immediately you get breast for chest you're good to go
Nonsense plus rubbish
Why not immediately you get hair for armpit angry

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by NonsenseRubbish: 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
There is no ideal time.
When it’s your time and the right person, you settle down. Simple!
Unless speaking biologically, then within years 18-41

1 Like

Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Qatar2022: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
NonsenseRubbish:

Nonsense plus rubbish
Why not immediately you get hair for armpit angry
It's not the same mugu
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by kaylardz(m): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
A lady can get married at 18 instead of fornicating around with men.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by marlow1962(m): 9:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
From 18-27 years, that’s if you wnt it fresh and young.
Anything above 30 your customers attractions starts depreciating.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by almarthins(m): 9:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
None! undecided

I don know say na you.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Telegram234(m): 10:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
45-60
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Newyorkitis(m): 6:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
There is no ideal marriage age for a woman neither is there one for a man. Marriage can be entered into for many different reasons other than childbearing. And if childbearing is part of the reason for marriage, women are able to bear kids even up to age 50-55—surrogacy after that —, so it does not behoove anyone to limit themselves to a certain age bracket. undecided

Can you marry a woman for the first time in your life at that age?
Please advice on what you can accept.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Newyorkitis:
■ Can you marry a woman for the first time in your life at that age?
Please advice on what you can accept.
1. People do that everyday. The world is not as close minded as your existence supposedly is. undecided
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Newyorkitis(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. People do that everyday. The world is not as close minded as your existence supposedly is. undecided

Learn to express your views without losing the quality of being a gentleman.
It'll help you, Sir.
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by LeeSmart: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2023
imagrg:
If you are looking for a husband in his late 50s, and you live in Benin City, say 'I'm ready' on WhatsApp chat only please: 08035096342

You shall get connected.
Hahahaha una don turn these our nairaland women to *see finish* oo sotey una de advertise husband 4 dem... Weldone
Re: What's The Ideal Age For A Lady To Get Married? by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2023
Newyorkitis:
■ Learn to express your views without losing the quality of being a gentleman. It'll help you, Sir.
1. Part of being a gentleman is reminding folks that being close-minded works against them. Do you have a problem with that? undecided

(1) (Reply)

[pictures] What I Eat To Add Weight. / Did Your Gurl Played Hard 2 Get: ? / What do u do if you thing happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.