Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies (1428 Views)

UNIPORT Undergraduate Stabs Girlfriend To Death In Edo / Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies / Bishop Eno: Policeman Shoots His Girlfriend In Delta For Refusing To Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by kyber(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Times To Death For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Education

Funding for education has become so hard to obtain that people are resorting to other means of sponsoring their education without the help of government funding.

Unfortunately, one woman’s plan for paying her tertiary fees backfired and the results were fatal.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by kyber(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Police officers have arrested a man from Ndola (Malawi) for stabbing his girlfriend 19 times after she attempted to break up with him.

The 41-year-old man was apprehended for allegedly stabbing his 24-year-old girlfriend to death after she decided to end her romantic relationship with him.

According to a police report, Justin Musonda stabbed his girlfriend, 19 times around 04:00 AM at a lodge by telling her he only wants to spend one last night with him since she was leaving him.

Justin narrated to the police that he had been sponsoring his girlfriend’s tertiary education with the view that the two would marry after completing university.

But upon completing her studies, she told him she was no longer interested in marrying him marry him because she now wants to marry someone else who is educated.

After that, Justin convinced her to meet him at a lodge where he decided to murder her.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by kyber(m): 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
There’s no justification for taking someone’s life just because they left you for someone else.

You can recover lost wealth and lovers, but snuffing the life out of someone is evil.

Again, stop taking on obligatory fatherly/motherly roles for someone to love you.

Below are some of the reactions gathered under the tragic story…

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by kyber(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Reaction

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by kyber(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
Reaction

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by johnmartus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Whatever man
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by burp18: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
kyber:
There’s no justification for taking someone’s life just because they left you for someone else.

You can recover lost wealth and lovers, but snuffing the life out of someone is evil.

Again, stop taking on obligatory fatherly/motherly roles for someone to love you.

Different people have different levels of tolerance. You don't know what it's like to feel you've been used and dumped until you've been there. It serves her right.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by burp18: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
we live in a world of give and take and there's no such thing like doing a favor for someone and expecting nothing in return.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by GoodCane: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
A Very foolish SIMP.

Dear Men, never finance a lady you're not married to. No try am! In fact the only women God created you to maintain is your mother your sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Rexxie234(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Me, i wouldn't try dat kind of mistake when i know all shemales are the same. Serves them right. Why would you break up immediately after you graduated when he sponsored you And for the man you should'nt have done that, you would have place a curse on her and let her regret her doings when you'hv separatedshocked, taking her soul would'nt bring back your money
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Kingpin1000: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
kyber:

I beg to disagree.
If He can recover his wealth, how can He recover his time?
They both agreed and yet she waited to get her part of the bargain before serving him breakfast.
I will be angry with the man if she survives.
We have seen things like this happen countless times.
Men should learn not to take the responsibility of women.
I pity the man though.
He will be going through a lot right now as for the girl, may she wrath in the hottest part of Hell.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Zonefree(m): 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:
A Very foolish SIMP.

Dear Men, never finance a lady you're not married to. No try am! In fact the only women God created you to maintain is your mother your sisters and your wife. Know this and know peace
There's a clause attached to that "wife" aspect.

A wife that her family failed to train yet they attached much fee as bride price does not deserve maintenance.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by GoodCane: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Zonefree:

A wife that her family failed to trained yet they attached much fee as bride price does not deserve maintenance.

Of course!

In this context I'm talking about a wife whose family trained properly and the said wife must be a virgin before the man married her. And most importantly either she or her family must be wealthy. Only a foolish man would waste his resources maintaining a parasite whose family sold in disguise as Bride price.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Zonefree(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Of course!

In this context I'm talking about a wife whose family trained properly and the said wife must be a virgin before the man married her. And most importantly either she or her family must be wealthy. Only a foolish man would waste his resources maintaining a parasite whose family sold in disguise as Bride price.
@bolded is valid. A non virgin bride is a disgrace to her husband and does not deserve the good things of life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by kyber(m): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kingpin1000:

I beg to disagree.
If He can recover his wealth, how can He recover his time?
They both agreed and yet she waited to get her part of the bargain before serving him breakfast.
I will be angry with the man if she survives.
We have seen things like this happen countless times.
Men should learn not to take the responsibility of women.
I pity the man though.
He will be going through a lot right now as for the girl, may she wrath in the hottest part of Hell.

Well if he had to do it, he should have made look like an accident

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Mercury12(m): 5:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Crazy things are happening
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by uvie66: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
kyber:

....keep kwayet there why lead someone on knowing you were not going to marry him. She contributed to her own demise.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Aboks(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Fear that gender even devil dey fear them
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by ThinkSmarter: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2023
Only spend on a woman what you can let go. Don`t be emotionally attached to a woman. Women hurts only a caring man. It is better to be heartbroken and free than to be in jail and be regretting. #don't kill except for self defence.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Prettygirl200(f): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
G00DHardDick:
A Very foolish SIMP.

your sister's will be maintained by their husbands, u are not the one marrying them only your mother nd your wife are your responsibilities.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Prettygirl200(f): 3:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
Zonefree:

A wife that her family failed to train yet they attached much fee as bride price does not deserve maintenance.
Whatever it is as long as you are married to her, she nd your kids are your responsibilities.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by GoodCane: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
your sister's will be maintained by their husbands, u are not the one marrying them only your mother nd your wife are your responsibilities.

It appears you lack understanding. The women God created a man to maintain is his mother, sisters and his wife. Until your sisters are legally married to their husbands, it is the duty of her family to take care of her.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Prettygirl200(f): 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

It appears you lack understanding. The women God created a man to maintain is his mother, sisters and his wife. Until your sisters are legally married to their husbands, it is the duty of her family to take care of her.
U doni have to talk to me in that manner bc u want to prove your nonsense points. As am here I don't have the strength to fight or argue with anybody, so abeg use your sense!!!
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by GoodCane: 9:12pm On Mar 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
U doni have to talk to me in that manner bc u want to prove your nonsense points. As am here I don't have the strength to fight or argue with anybody, so abeg use your sense!!!

Come Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by Prettygirl200(f): 9:13pm On Mar 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Come Let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me on nairaland again
Rest abeg!!
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by asanausana91: 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Enjoy your prison but you did the right thing. She didn't know he was uneducated before she started collecting his money?
All those Osho free girls this is your portion. I want to hear a louder amen.
Re: Man Stabs Girlfriend 19 Time For Refusing To Marry Him After Funding Her Studies by VEXT: 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2023
G00DHardDick:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Uses Scissors To Tear UP 4-year-old Girl Before Raping Her / Alot Of Nigerians Cashing Out From Insurance Companies In America / The Life Of A Street Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.