Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) (3218 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / Maduka An American Based Medical Practitioner Transformed His Village-photo / Meat The Tallest Man In Our Village(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Below is a picture of Lagos State Governor, Sanwo-olu, seriously learning how to fix Android phones in Computer village, Ikeja.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Metaphor44(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Are you for real?
This guy is hell bent on getting reelected. Like I have always maintained, Sanwo-Olu isn't a bad governor, it's just that he is working for the wrong person. People are trying to get at Tinubu through Sanwo-Olu. That's what I can say.
Dear family, I pray that God touches ur heart to help me. Life is miserable. I'm depressed and frustrated. I am deeply overwhelmed with the present hardship. No job, no money, no food, no family to lean on time of despair. Pls people, whoever is in position to help, should pls not ignore this post. Help me I cry unto u. Pls!!
My heart aches, my heart bleeds. I'm fed up with the whole thing. I never created myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mr governor, please calm down. You may still be able to rig the march 18 gubernatorial elections.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by MatrixReloaded: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Trying to plug the inec bivas to the phone to transmit rigged results

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by BurialGround: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin

SE him here doing Hairdressing and mechanic grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by wahalawahala: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obedients.. small small 😂

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
Awon boys N da hood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Adeolaeniola(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
This can't be real 🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
Buhahahahahahahahaha
Interesting times

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by ronalmagic10(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
My hardworking governor. Na man you be.

Your reelection too sure. Afterwards we give you one senior minister position during Tinubu's second tenure

Ipob propangada has failed

The prayer of every Igbo man is that Nigeria will fail so they will make jest of our political choice but God almighty who rules over the heaven and earth will mightily disappoint them

Tinubu will perform wonders. Nigeria shall be great again

Any ipob caught overseas dealing drugs should be beheaded instantly. Our image badly dented by these folks will be repaired

God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Racoon(m): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy See desperation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by GreyLaw(m): 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
Sanwo Olu will be re-elected. He is a gentleman. But Mr. Rhodes has made him sweat and that's good for democracy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Metaphor44:
Are you for real?
This guy is hell bent on getting reelected. Like I have always maintained, Sanwo-Olu isn't a bad governor, it's just that he is working for the wrong person. People are trying to get at Tinubu through Sanwo-Olu. That's what I can say.
Dear family, I pray that God touches ur heart to help me. Life is miserable. I'm depressed and frustrated. I am deeply overwhelmed with the present hardship. No job, no money, no food, no family to lean on time of despair. Pls people, whoever is in position to help, should pls not ignore this post. Help me I cry unto u. Pls!!
My heart aches, my heart bleeds. I'm fed up with the whole thing. I never created myself.

Prove you are Obidient and I will send you something

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Metaphor44(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Firstly, I'm a common man, I don't have money and God willing, I won't end up a Poor man in life. Now, is there any sensible young adult who wouldn't be OBIDIENT considering the situation of this country? Everyone knows that Peter Gregory Obi is the Best among other aspirants.
Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by awuri4: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Before this election, gov sanwolu will learn how to do ashawo job!!! Desperation is real. The Obidient is really pressuring him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Britishpea: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
Metaphor44:
Are you for real?
You are jobless, depressed, no money, no work etc. yet you think someone is working for a bad person. Who are you to judge others? Or should we start judging you by saying you are cursed or lazy?

I no pity you at all. At least u can ask the right person sanwo would have worked for, to help your life. Nonsense and ingredient! Urgent 2k boy.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
I love Sawo-Olu but I hate APC, how i wish there's no party now I would have voted for him but since there's party ELUUPI has my vote.

8 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by SmartGadgetz: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
This man zuzugburu onwe ya. grin

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Metaphor44(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
LuQuLuQu:

Pls Sir, check my response. Thanks
Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
This man go pray for mosque this coming Friday, Obidient movement na ur mate?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin grin grin
This guy is a joker

Does this guy think we are in 2015?

Mumu no know wetin em wan campaign again

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
strive to adapter the inec bivas to the phone to transmit rigged results

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Yaribanzaonic: 11:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
In the new wave of electioneering..a Governor and Government that claims to be dynamic and forward thinking, is using outdated campaign methods to woo voters.

Sanwolu,...you are part of thiefnubuus appendage and you must collect woto woto.

All the Agbado Idiats you employ to dish out vile Propaganda against other tribes, especially IGBOs are the cause of your defeat. Remember also that your deputy Hamzat insulted IGBOs...

The internet NEVER FORGETs...

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Metaphor44:
Are you for real?

Any Governor that hid Covid-19 palliatives meant for the poor suffering due to lockdowns is wicked and heartless. These palliatives were donated for those in need and Governors who had plenty siphoned and hid them.

Sanwo-Olu hid palliatives from suffering masses and does not deserve reelection.

Fiito.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Chinjo2: 11:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
I love how Peter Obi has shaped Nigeria political landscape. Politicians now know that power truly belongs to the people.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Kabirudeen25(m): 12:06am On Mar 14, 2023
he went from being a mechanic to a church usher, now a phone repairer, by next week Wednesday, he will be selling eye glass in Oshodi

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by KillerCrocodile: 12:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Sanwo-Olu should go and learn how to fix the Agberoism and Toutism that has eaten deep into the fabrics of Lagos State...

Or else

He does not deserve to be Re-elected..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 14, 2023
This is what i call desperation. Somebody said Sanwo might give you his wife if you asked right now before Saturday.
Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by EmekaA125(m): 12:23am On Mar 14, 2023
Sanwo-Olu go soon learn how to do suya from abokis in Lagos. This guy needs this reelection badly to continue slaving around Tulumbu and his greedy family sitting on Lagos wealth since 1999.
Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by Praxis758: 12:30am On Mar 14, 2023
See what BVAS has caused!
Re: Sanwo-olu Learning How To Fix Android Phones In Computer Village(photo) by nnamdi640: 12:44am On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
My hardworking governor. Na man you be.

Your reelection too sure. Afterwards we give you one senior minister position during Tinubu's second tenure

Ipob propangada has failed

The prayer of every Igbo man is that Nigeria will fail so they will make jest of our political choice but God almighty who rules over the heaven and earth will mightily disappoint them

Tinubu will perform wonders. Nigeria shall be great again

Any ipob caught overseas dealing drugs should be beheaded instantly. Our image badly dented by these folks will be repaired

God bless Nigeria
The same political choice you made in order to bring in Buhari now see as the country be. Abeg when will Oyo and Ogun go for their second protest toward Buhari new policy or are they tired.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Local Contractors To Get Priority In Ekiti State Development Projects / Shame! Shame! Shame! Former Governor From North Now Minister’s Aide / Fleeing Nigerian Army Ran Out Of Ammunition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.