Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. (963 Views)

45 Years Old Still Living With His Parents / 6 Weeks No Girlfriend. My Life Haven't Been More Better / I Am 25 Years Yet No Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Richsteemit: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
God thank you, I went to university as a virgin I graduated as a virgin with no girlfriend, single for life. God thank you for the gift of life. Even though konji won kill me. I still stay discipline. Got a job at age of 24, left my father's house at age of 24. Graduated with a 2nd class upper. Thank you God for the gift of lifeπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Wanna go to shop rite tomorrow to celebrate it with my dog. Virgin for life!!. Stay true to God!!!

3 Likes

Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Onucs(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Big deal?
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by yrhuhfy113: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Richsteemit:
God thank you, I went to university as virgin I graduated as a virgin with no girlfriend, single for life. God thank you for the gift of life. Even though konji won kill me. I still stay discipline. Got a job at age of 24, left my father's house at age of 24. Graduated with a 2nd class upper. Thank you God for the gift of lifeπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Wanna go to shop rite tomorrow to celebrate it with my dog. Virgin for life.

So basically at 24, you have no purpose in life than to open a thread about not having a girlfriend.... IT MEANS, you are broke.... your MONEY is not attracting people to you, hence you are not RICH, it means you are not functioning in any group in CHURCH, MOSQUE or wherever you worship..... it also means YOU RARELY GO TO PLACES WHERE LADIES WHO ADMIRE YOUR SKILLS ARE.... .

Do you attend business conferences? relationship seminars? very often?

See, if you want girlfriend, get ready for weekly billings.... stress and all that, at 24, you should be building your destiny not looking for a female that will divide your heart, your assets, your time, your money.... HAVE SOME SENSE.

you are super privileged..... VIRGINITY is not a badge, its worthless if you have no striking success, heavy money or fame.... so cool off and cut ladies off your life till your money in your bank account is as long as your phone number.... simple. STAY DRIVEN BRO

3 Likes

Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Richsteemit: 7:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

So basically at 24, you have no purpose in life than to open a thread about not having a girlfriend.... IT MEANS, you are broke.... your MONEY is not attracting people to you, hence you are not RICH, it means you are not functioning in any group in CHURCH, MOSQUE or wherever you worship..... it also means YOU RARELY GO TO PLACES WHERE LADIES WHO ADMIRE YOUR SKILLS ARE.... .

See, if you want girlfriend, get ready for weekly billings.... stress and all that, at 24, you should be building your destiny not looking for a female that will divide your heart, your assets, your time, your money.... HAVE SOME SENSE.

you are super privileged..... VIRGINITY is not a badge, its worthless if you have no striking success, heavy money or fame.... so cool off and cut ladies off your life till your money in your bank account is as long as your phone number.... simple. STAY DRIVEN BRO

That's the reason why I open this thread.
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Pussyassasin(m): 7:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Society places much importance on virginity for good reason. But I personally believe that there is nothing wrong in getting into wholesome relationships.
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Pussyassasin(m): 7:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

so he should only date ladies when he's "rich"?

I think this is a wrong mentality to have. I'm not saying he should lazy around though, he should at least be able to live quite " comfortably".
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by yrhuhfy113: 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Pussyassasin:

I think this is a wrong mentality to have. I'm not saying he should lazy around though, he should at least be able to live quite " comfortably".

In the NIGERIA of today.... YES.

You can afford cleaner girls, with clean spirits when you are RICH and marry the right one for him, than the low life broke ones who will derail his mind and waste his time.

SEXUAL PURITY is a blessing.

There is no benefit in getting a girlfriend..... NONE WHATSOEVER.... if he says konjiii... he can control himself, he won't die, rather he will tame his feelings, so his erection will not become his direction.

2 Likes

Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Pussyassasin(m): 8:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

In the NIGERIA of today.... YES.

You can afford cleaner girls, with clean spirits when you are RICH and marry the right one for him, than the low life broke ones who will derail his mind and waste his time.

SEXUAL PURITY is a blessing.

There is no benefit in getting a girlfriend..... NONE WHATSOEVER.... if he says konjiii... he can control himself, he won't die, rather he will tame his feelings, so his erection will not become his direction.
I get your point.

1 Like

Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Britishcoins(m): 11:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Just 24, I me that waited till 30 to years nko
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by imagrg(m): 6:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Vaseline Guy....doe.

That saves you money and a lot of emotional trauma.

Be happy you are!
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by HanisahZuwy: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Richsteemit:
God thank you, I went to university as a virgin I graduated as a virgin with no girlfriend, single for life. God thank you for the gift of life. Even though konji won kill me. I still stay discipline. Got a job at age of 24, left my father's house at age of 24. Graduated with a 2nd class upper. Thank you God for the gift of lifeπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™. Wanna go to shop rite tomorrow to celebrate it with my dog. Virgin for life!!. Stay true to God!!!
I'll advise you to keep it. Keep it for your wife. Don't lose it. If you do, you'll regret it. Losing it is not worth it at all.

Being a virgin is a big deal. Don't mind those that will come here to say "what's there?", "what's the big deal?" They're just being jealous. They know they can't have it back, even though they really wish. So, they try to trash-talk it to make them feel better even though they don't feel any better.
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by HanisahZuwy: 7:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Onucs:
Big deal?
It's a big deal. You're saying this because you can't have what he has.
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by HanisahZuwy: 8:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Pussyassasin:

And according to you, living comfortably means sleeping around, isn't it? I don't you're being serious here.
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2023
I'm in the same shoes as you except I'm 21 and making it in my career but still a virgin
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Even though I don’t believe you, I adore virgin men a lot and not these ones that have extracted all the sweetness in them into the brothel. Randy men disgust me a lot, I can’t ever allow them come near me
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Banilla: 8:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Failure2019:
I'm in the same shoes as you except I'm 21 and making it in my career but still a virgin
Thought you had a girlfriend? You haven't had sex with her?
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Banilla:
Thought you had a girlfriend? You haven't had sex with her?
I have but I haven't done the deed
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Banilla: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2023
Failure2019:

I have but I haven't done the deed
I've liked both profile pictures you uploaded... I'm only just finding out you may be a troll undecided

How unfortunate
Re: 24 Years Years Old, Still A Virgin, No Girlfriend. by Blunttruth: 10:52am On Mar 15, 2023
Richsteemit:

Virgin indeed. If only your hands, lotion and third leg could talk.

(1) (Reply)

Save Our Vagina Now!!! / A Lady Scammed Me 3k / Women Are The Most Jealous People On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.