Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,077 members, 7,811,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me (2142 Views)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend, Catches Her Having Sex With Another Man / UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 9:32pm On Mar 13, 2023
The back story, I had a girl I was interested in back then, but she was a small lad that time (17,18 there about). Run down to after like 5 years, I called her today after seeing her DP this morning by running down my WhatsApp contacts. What’s the point of asking for help?

Me – I dropped her some lines I gat and it worked.

Her – said she was surprised. That what happened of a sudden that I dropped those lines?

Me – I told her how I had interest in her for a long time ago and some circumstances we had together, until yesterday “I watched a movie on Netflix where the main character had a GIRL who was Smart, Beautiful and Good to Behold. Hence, I remembered that she fits in.

Her – after I tendered my manifesto, and in the conclusive part, she asked me “which movie it was that I saw?”. cry kiss

Me – I dodged the question by saying I am not a movie freak; hence I will check the name for her. embarassed

I need help undecided

YOU GUYS – NAIRALANDERS - ABEGGGGG which NETFLIX movie depicts “the ACTOR with a GIRL who was Smart, Beautiful and Good to Behold”?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Wawelexy(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Misplaced priority.... undecided

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Munachimso30(m): 9:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Valueson:
The back story, I had a girl I was interested in back then, but she was a small lad that time (17,18 there about). Run down to after like 5 years, I called her today after seeing her DP this morning by running down my WhatsApp contacts. What’s the point of asking for help?

Me – I dropped her some lines I gat and it worked.

Her – said she was surprised. That what happened of a sudden that I dropped those lines?

Me – I told her how I had interest in her for a long time ago and some circumstances we had together, until yesterday “I watched a movie on Netflix where the main character had a GIRL who was Smart, Beautiful and Good to Behold. Hence, I remembered that she fits in.

Her – after I tendered my manifesto, and in the conclusive part, she asked me “which movie it was that I saw?”. cry kiss

Me – I dodged the question by saying I am not a movie freak; hence I will check the name for her. embarassed

I need help undecided

YOU GUYS – NAIRALANDERS - ABEGGGGG which NETFLIX movie depicts “the ACTOR with a GIRL who was Smart, Beautiful and Good to Behold”?

Thanks in advance.

Wait ooh, she go give ya money after all these ?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wawelexy:
Misplaced priority.... undecided

Life no suppose hard like this, boss. cheesy Cool down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Munachimso30:

Wait ooh, she go give ya money after all these ?

Obviously, she said so.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Munachimso30(m): 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2023
Valueson:

Obviously, she said so.

Grow up big baby

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Wawelexy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Valueson:

Life no suppose hard like this, boss. cheesy Cool down.

My brother you no get problem, enjoy yourself.... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by southsouthking(m): 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hello is that 911?
One guy is down, his name is SIMPson.
Please do well to come save him from the mess he's about to get himself into.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
Munachimso30:

Grow up big baby

No, everyone's life is not supposed to be the same. Yeah, I know country hard, but yet, people still gat to create love and fun moments.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
southsouthking:
Hello is that 911?
One guy is down, his name is SIMPson.
Please do well to come save him from the mess he's about to get himself into.

Take your shitt#ty simpson rubbish out here. If you don't know the Movie name, fork-off. No try to get cheap likes.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
Wawelexy:

My brother you no get problem, enjoy yourself.... embarassed

Thank u. Na jeje.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Munachimso30(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Valueson:

No, everyone's life is not supposed to be the same. Yeah, I know country hard, but yet, people still gat to create love and fun moments.

I won’t be there to tell ya sorry when time comes
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by southsouthking(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Valueson:

Take your shitt#ty simpson rubbish out here. If you don't know the Movie name, fork-off. No try to get cheap likes.

Them nor dey teli person.
Na body go tell you.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
Munachimso30:

I won’t be there to tell ya sorry when time comes

Rest.

U guys stop trying to tell everyone how to live their lives.

Give the response or ignore. I know u r an alpha-Beta-Maillll

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 10:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
southsouthking:

Them nor dey teli person.
Na body go tell you.

Give the response or ignore. Thanks.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Munachimso30(m): 10:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
Valueson:

Rest.

😂😂😂 Africans
You said it all thou
Every man on his own matter
Guy area rugged now, I no get that time, was just checking around
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by placeofallure(f): 10:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Valueson:

Rest.

And the movie is...

Ogboju Ode ninu Igbo Irunmole grin

Radarada!
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Karleb(m): 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
Iron man - Tony Stark and Pepper

Spider-Man - No Way Home - Zandaya and Tom Holland.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by NaijaSideHustle: 10:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
cheesy cheesy

I think a walk to remember fits in.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Baronthecelebri: 11:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Mumu,go and make money
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Jimbadly: 12:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Teenagers and their nonsense.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by faceLAGOS: 2:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Small boy wey no know as the country dey hot.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by dabonny(m): 4:15am On Mar 14, 2023
Why did you have to stress yourself that much before you had your way?

You made it to look like the girl is smarter than you do

You could have told her something different yet your aim will still be achieved. Learn to be smart, get prepared and take into consideration what the afterward incidence could be whenever you want to take an action.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by imagrg(m): 5:41am On Mar 14, 2023
The movie title should be, "About to fvck a smelly toto of a girl that will run you streets".

HIV/AIDS loading....... grin
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by juniorstar(m): 5:42am On Mar 14, 2023
Lol..people no get problem oo.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Gadafii: 8:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Elupee from top to bottom
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by techWriter3: 9:12am On Mar 14, 2023
deluded imperative

Em, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, thesis, or assignment.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by JerySmalls(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
This one still dey chop Mama Thank ma, Grow up Bro!🥱
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Mumu,go and make money

That money is all you think does not mean everyone is like you, Chief.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jimbadly:
Teenagers and their nonsense.

An adult that's not masculine enough to avoid and look out. You're looking for cheap likes. I pity U cause U no go see the oxytocin.
Re: Guys, Help Me Out Before My “yet To Be Girlfriend” Catches Me by Valueson: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Small boy wey no know as the country dey hot.

It's like just telling Buhari's son if he thinks there's a Nigerian who does not have common N500 to feed. Mtcheew

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Boss Is Begging Her For This / How Do I Tell This Girl! / Some Guys Are Stingy: Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.