Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

What Kind Of Car Do I Need? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Kind Of Car Do I Need? (628 Views)

Pls What Kind Of Business Can I Do With This Type Of Car / 1.5 Million For a car. Which car do you recommend. / Which 15yrs Or Older Car Do You still Fancy And would Like To Own? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Car Do I Need? by seylen(f): 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
Hello! I need advice on transporting a piano within the city boundaries. I have never moved a piano before and am unsure how to do it safely. Also, I don't know what kind of car the piano will fit in. Can you help me with advice?
Re: What Kind Of Car Do I Need? by Wisdom2003: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Kindly upload the picture here for gurus to be able to advise you properly.

Regards
Re: What Kind Of Car Do I Need? by liam324: 12:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Transporting a piano can be a challenging task, especially if you don't have the proper equipment and experience. You need to prepare the piano for transportation. The best way to transport a piano is by using the service of a piano movers https://highstreammoving.com/service/piano-moving/. These professionals have the expertise and specialized equipment needed to move your piano safely and efficiently. They can also ensure that the piano is loaded onto the truck securely and transported without any damage. It's important to note that transporting a piano in a regular car is not recommended. Pianos are heavy and bulky, and they require a specialized vehicle to transport them safely. Even if you manage to fit the piano in your car, it's likely that you'll damage the instrument or your car in the process.
Re: What Kind Of Car Do I Need? by nurey(m): 6:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Piano big ooo, Abu no be those big wooden ones? Just buy a tape rule first and get the dimensions of the piano. Go to a car park discuss with driver and show pix of what u need to carry, he will give permission to check dimension of his vehicle, checking it with what you measured from the piano will determine whether the vehicle is for you or not.
Start from
Sienna to Van's then to pickup or trucks

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Car Do I Need? by seylen(f): 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
This is what it looks

Re: What Kind Of Car Do I Need? by TheBTCinvestor: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
seylen:
This is what it looks

Get a Toyota Dyna..it would do the job

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Car Clubs In Nigeria / Please I Want Someone To Interpret This Code For Me After Scanning / How To Get Rid Of My Old Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.