Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour (25172 Views)

Qatar Shuns Nigeria's Flying President, Forbids Him From Visiting / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2023
Look at people with slave mentality still deep in them saying Nigeria has lost it’s respect because one useless Vice President didn’t put it on the list of tours and so what ? How does her visit help the country? Many idiots on Nairaland will not do their research about foreign countries and their draconian deals and laws instead they will bash their own country. Whether they visit or not it does not change anything. Slaves are always thinking white peoples are better than them and that’s why they will always have influence over you because you think they are better than you 😂🤣😂. Ahhh the British really traumatized my African brothers God forbid

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Do you expect him to come to a nation that is fantastically corrupt, common free and fair election they cant even conduct!

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by integrity16(m): 9:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Who is she?
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by waterpouroverfl: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Sanwo is doing well. Leave Lagos for Sanwo.

The last time check king west the son of MC oluomo has no reasonable office or job but he knows how to insult he can't feed for three days...

Sanwo Olu is a loyal boy to the agberoes.. he can't Serve two and love both ...

Meanwhile he can't Serve the people and also serve the agberoes

Have you ask yourself what will happen if Sanwo Olu should complete his next tenure

You will all be rule by MC oluomo in proxy ..

All they need do is bring a person as a front, then you can kiss your lips of freedom of speech goodbye

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by shonepa(m): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Make dem dey their day joh

God1000:
We've lost all the respect we had before

Ignoring the giant of Africa speaks volumes.

But i'm still very hopeful that a day is coming when Russia, China, USA and Europe will seek our corporation and support on global issues

For now, south Africa is the only black African nation the world accord a lot of respect
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by symbianDON(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:

But i'm still very hopeful that a day is coming when Russia, China, USA and Europe will seek our corporation and support on global issues

For now, south Africa is the only black African nation the world accord a lot of respect
No one will respect a country where leaders see white and call it black; a country where court orders are not respected. Nigeria is a country that operates like a scalar quantity; only magnitude, no direction!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by symbianDON(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Worshipful:
Nigeria no longer has a say amongst the committee of nations
comity
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by everythinggirly(f): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Because we're ranked as one of the top most corrupt country, I don't blame the US Vice president, he is very wise.💯☺️

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by donprinyo(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Drug lord aka Jagaban effect

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by magzey: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
What will her Visit change Naija , who America epp without tapping something above the benefit?
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by TheAlchemist: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Mutigadara1:
💯. I don't know why some people take the west as "Godlikes" any small thing they will start shouting USA, UK etc to me that is modern slavery, because you don't think you can be anything without the west. Let's focus on ourselves and make our country a better place but no any small thing they will tag the west to ban our leaders (Visa ban).

Just imagine the west refuse to buy your crude oil, imagine they refuse to send medical supplies, imagine they refuse to sell you critical computers hardware and software, imagine they refuse to grant you more loans... the list is endless, our Soldiers of Fortune and successive visionless leaders brought us to this mess. We cant do without the West

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by shonepa(m): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Which world move on? Dis idiots don kill our country finish. E no go better for dem.

Why una blind like dis? When did APC come into power?

This white people u worship na dem kill African countries pass. Make person still dey ripp u after Indepence or change of flag d way i see it.

Where u think most of our African resources dey go?

Make una get brain o, anytime a white man talk say em dey come Africa, e dey cum carry our wealth/destiny comot.

Abeg make dem no come Nigeria abeg. Who their coming Epp.

Faber:
That's a good one.

The World have moved on long ago as Nigeria no want become useful to themselves.

Soon many countries will start sending Nigerians away from their country. Those who will accommodate them will make visa very hard to get.

The World don see Nigeria finish, thanks to APC...

Proudly Canadian though 🇨🇦✌️(The true North Strong and free)
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2023
2mercy:
US Vice President, Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/13/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-shuns-nigeria-lists-ghana-tanzania-zambia-african-tour
How do you expect a respectable country like the US to congratulate or send his VP to a banana republic that just ordained a known kleptomaniac and drug Lord as it's president?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by TheAlchemist: 10:12am On Mar 14, 2023
FFK's fantasy of meeting the US vice president Kamala Harris is finally dashed.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by blowjohn(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:

On what global issues?

Global toothpick shortage?
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by ComptonGee: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2023
This is good news cos anywhere US go, wahala must xup later
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Favourchris(f): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:
How far with those countries former President Obama visited without visiting Nigeria? How has the visit impacted on them?

One thing I know is that his country will be great again.

I am unapologetically and proudly Nigerian. cool

If we keep having leaders with questionable character nothing will change

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by shonepa(m): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Abeg make dem greet am from far, make dem no near us.

Na now i go know if Tinubu na JAGABAN.

All the contract wey dem don sign with these oyinbo people its high time we renegotiate or terminate am seff.

Dem too ripp us abeg.

Its a shame popular richest man in Nigeria, the best he can do is spaghetti, sugar and cement, ordinary simple tech we no fit produce one.

JAGABAN......hmmm no fall hand o

helinues:
Shun Nigeria indeed.

Usa president is waiting for the incoming president, his Excellency Bola Tinubu to attain the position before visiting

Usa next election will soon be around, that's indirect lobbying cos of the migrants votes

Meanwhile, just wait and see how illiterate youths would expose their ignorance on this thread
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by bencr7: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Jemex003:

Tinubu will help Nigeria. Yoruba people will help Igbo which ever way them want. We want experience leader not incompetent.
help nigeria,ok.
Nigeria have been having experience leader,yet still nothing to show of it.
Are u now telling me tinubu get experience pass buhari that have rule nigeria before when he was head of state,but still fail as a president with d title of d worst president ever in nigeria history.
Even let obi be president, because of d system in nigeria,he go still fail, because a country that put tribelism and religion first, before good leadership or governance can never achevie anything in life.
Take a good of Rwanda that shun tribalism after a long war,they are now d one of d fastest good growing economy in Africa.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Stylz69(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Cannot be seen to legitimize a SELECTED President with a criminal past.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2023
The last USA president that visited this shithole called Nigeria was great Bill Clinton if i can remember

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by festacman(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Favourchris:

If we keep having leaders with questionable character nothing will change

I put to you that even President Biden is with questionable character, which was an issue during campaign. Former President Trump had questionable charatcter too. Do your research.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by InvertedHammer: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:

/
Giant of Africa is an insult. The glory was lost a long time ago.

How do you define the acclaimed most educated Black nation where the citizens behave like imbeciles? What education?

Nigeria is just tagging along.

/

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:

When you were Voting Tinubu, you expect to have respect as a Black Nation? E be like you never sabi something. Continue to vote idiots into power you hear. You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by mukthar2000(m): 10:29am On Mar 14, 2023
You visit in Nigeria has nothing to contribute ,pls day ur day pls.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Jemex003: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2023
bencr7:
help nigeria,ok.
Nigeria have been having experience leader,yet still nothing to show of it.
Are u now telling me tinubu get experience pass buhari that have rule nigeria before when he was head of state,but still fail as a president with d title of d worst president ever in nigeria history.
Even let obi be president, because of d system in nigeria,he go still fail, because a country that put tribelism and religion first, before good leadership or governance can never achevie anything in life.
Take a good of Rwanda that shun tribalism after a long war,they are now d one of d fastest good growing economy in Africa.

You're now talking we all know Nigeria is currently in big messed all we need is to fix it together not by fighting unnecessarily. Tribalism has been one of our problem for a long term now know be today. I love all tribes in Nigeria and i will be so much happy to visit SE and SS states cuz im so eager. Lets nigeria come together and sideline the government. I own a house in Lagos and I have 2 igbo tenant, one hausa and 2 yoruba. We're all human and we shouldn't let politician to come between us. I love igbo more hausa still i have both tribe as friends.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Trustyourself: 10:34am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Shun Nigeria indeed.

Usa president is waiting for the incoming president, his Excellency Bola Tinubu to attain the position before visiting

Usa next election will soon be around, that's indirect lobbying cos of the migrants votes

Meanwhile, just wait and see how illiterate youths would expose their ignorance on this thread

Critical thinking and evaluation is too far from you.

Don't just type and post because you have small mb.

Study the dynamics of international politics and diplomacy before you talk in public

Serious minded economies like the U.S. don't really consider unserious countries like Nigeria. (please know this today)

What do you expect the U.S. V.P. to come and do or talk in this type of Nigeria we have today? When the U.S. was one of the first many nations that condemned the broad-day-light fraud called presidential election. Ethnicity and tribalism have never helped anyone in this country.

All what we are yearning for is a united and prosperous country where there will be equal opportunities for all and sundry and where power to decide who governs Nigeria will be strictly lie in the hands of the citizens not a flagrant display of political brigandage and money bags democracy that we just saw couple of weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Igbek76: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2023
No model of propaganda and lies Igbos Obi supporters will not hang on. Losers
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Blazebond(m): 10:36am On Mar 14, 2023
And so what,wetin concern us,the countries that they have been shunning us to visit all this year's so,what have those countries gained? We dont want them anymore,the years and era of western domination is over.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by babyfaceafrica: 10:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Who she epp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Hands Over Badeh’s Forfeited Mansion To NEDC / Did APC Threaten To Form Parallel Govt If 2015 Elections Were Rigged? - Tribune / Bandits Attack Bello Matawalle's Convoy In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.