Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour (25177 Views)

Qatar Shuns Nigeria's Flying President, Forbids Him From Visiting / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Burgerlomo: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2023
I no blame her joor cool
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by waterpouroverfl: 11:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

It all western state .... But e concern Igbo man bah

Wailer dragging with the indigineous

It not all western go back to your state
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Unrated900(m): 11:31am On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:
How far with those countries former President Obama visited without visiting Nigeria? How has the visit impacted on them?

One thing I know is that his country will be great again.

I am unapologetically and proudly Nigerian. cool

You are proud because your dad is a politician hence pumping money to your yard, so ye all gonna be proud to be a nigerian
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Chuknovski(m): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Fuckkk you mr vice-president, we don't blame you, we blame bad governance and some irresponsible citizens grin
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Kelvin3476: 11:33am On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:
How far with those countries former President Obama visited without visiting Nigeria? How has the visit impacted on them?

list those countries and u will notice that they are doing better this days
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by kolaaderin: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:
We've lost all the respect we had before

Ignoring the giant of Africa speaks volumes.

But i'm still very hopeful that a day is coming when Russia, China, USA and Europe will seek our corporation and support on global issues

For now, south Africa is the only black African nation the world accord a lot of respect

Fucccccck you and I repeat, 4ckkkk u one more time in arrears. This your self inflicted hatred for your country is a class mental issue and you refused to see it for what it is. She is to visit just handful numbers of countries out of over 50 countries on the continent and must Nigeria be there. There are many other recognized countries she will not be visiting and why do Nigeria have to take it personnal and see it as another avenue to mock your own country.
Nigerians as a whole needs re orientation especially a particular region of this country needs urgent re calibration.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Kelvin3476: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Shun Nigeria indeed.

Usa president is waiting for the incoming president, his Excellency Bola Tinubu to attain the position before visiting

Usa next election will soon be around, that's indirect lobbying cos of the migrants votes

Meanwhile, just wait and see how illiterate youths would expose their ignorance on this thread
ur illiteracy is exposed already mr dieing and smile.
thanx to those past leaders 4rm hausa and yoruba land.

its clear who the enemies of the nation is
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by hardbody: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2023
tammie24:
Kamala sef no get level

Dem deny you visa?

Innocent question oo
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Bede2u(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

Actually Kenya and South Africans get US visas way easier than Nigeria. The fact that you don't know the significance of these visits shows why Nigeria is how it is. I'm also sure the current people in government think like you.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by ufotunang: 11:43am On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:

But i'm still very hopeful that a day is coming when Russia, China, USA and Europe will seek our corporation and support on global issues

For now, south Africa is the only black African nation the world accord a lot of respect
.. nigeria is only giant of Africa by mouth... Buhari and APC has destroyed this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by ufotunang: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2023
See what APC and Buhari has caused... foreign countries do not respect nigeria any more... Buhari has destroyed this country and created a bad image...
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by TheOgaBoss: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Worshipful:
When was the last time a U.S president visited Nigeria? It's almost like they don't like us.

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
why do Nigerians have this inferiority complex? she didn't visit south Africa and Egypt and u don't see south Africans and Egyptians whining like bitches on the internet. how is this visit going to impact the quality of life of Africans? rubbish.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Navalsadiq(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2023
Who cares.we don't need them.they need us more than we do
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by gfelo(m): 11:47am On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin grin he is pained, the fact is US is just a name
Karnice600:

...he knew Nigeria have China already,

I just read this out loud to a person am with and he sent his words: he called you a 'full'.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by ufotunang: 11:49am On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

..it cannot be great again with APC in power....APC has destroyed this country, the economy is bad...they have put nigeria in a bad image to other foreign countries.,.. nigeria is not even more the giant of Africa..due to APC bad goverance
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2023
Who care who this Indian visits. We have bigger issues to resolve in this country and we have the man who will rectify those issues. America is not the land of milk and honey it has been touted to be. Japan and China are much better, Russia is more powerful so what are we talking about here.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by fareed69(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Emma1Oj:
Why won't they shun Nigeria. Imagine the old drug baron Inec rigged election for, in Nigeria where will have sound, energetic, smart, young and visionary citizens.

God will punish Inec, APC, Buhari and all those who are comfortable with the rubbish Inec did. Them no go c better. All of Dem.

I have spoken

E pain am

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by nisai: 12:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
seunmsg:
So she’s not going to Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Rwanda, Kenya etc but we must single out Nigeria for dragging. What’s the benefit of her visit to Nigeria? Even if she comes to Nigeria, it’s the Vice President that should attend to her and not the president.
Your logic always on point, bros.🤝🤝🤝

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
rovher:
Wetin she wan come do ... A whole Giant of Africa ...

Which giant of Africa. Nigeria is the poverty headquarter of the world.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
She's carefully skipped Nigeria to avoid appearing in the company of your fraudulently declared 'president-sElect'
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Naturemed: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yes Nigeria is gaol, but we don't need her. She is not coming to boster our economy
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Bleeel002: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

proud indeed, you better stop deceiving yourself and be ashamed. Common election your corrupt inec can not conduct a free and credible one, after wasting bilions of naira. How do you expect them to be happy with us. There is high rate of poverty, insecurity, corruption, inflation , unemployment and so on. Our professionals are now running to overseas on a daily basis to search for better opportunity. Yet our so called leaders are living large, flying private jets, visit standard foregn hospitals, send their children to school abroad ,oppressed the poor citizens and still force themselves back to power through corrupt system. I can never be proud of this present Nigeria unless we the people stand up and fight and take back out country from those fraudsters parading themselves as our leaders.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Larryndelaw: 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:

We don't need America. Everywhere they have been to ends been land of doom. Had it been they have their way they will have come for our oil ....
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Alliswell248: 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
madridguy:
Useless news with useless caption. So what is so important about her visitation?

Mtchew

Are you just knowing those guys? How is this news important?
Ipob miscreants hates Nigeria with passion..
Nothing excite them more than bad news regarding Nigeria.
That is why we true Nigerians would never allow them to take power.
Their fraud candidate would never rule Lagos. He should start from Anambra.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by lildush(m): 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

The country will be great again without corrupt people like tinubu... And inec chairman.. these people have brought shame to this country in recent time.. this is y the country is dirty before the international community. Who will want to come to a dirty place?
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Fearyourcreator: 12:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

Wailer dragging with the indigineous

It not all western go back to your state
Alaiye I was born in lagos in the 80s . I am a lagosian... No kee yourself ooo... Na Surulere I grow up ... Leave lagos for Yoruba... Igbo wey dey say lagos na no mans na ogun go kill am
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by bitbillionaire: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
And so? She can't visit every African country at once so what's the big deal if Nigeria is not among the country she plans to visit? Abi she be God?

Black man with inferiority complex sha
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by ebufa: 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
2mercy:
US Vice President, Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/13/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-shuns-nigeria-lists-ghana-tanzania-zambia-african-tour

Nigeria has graduated from being a ZOO to an outright jungle....no serious nation or multi lateral body takes her seriously! Even a wheel-chair bound Tinubu is still far better than the medieval fulani hegemony that has been in power these past 8 years....an 8 years the sahelian locusts have eaten ! Buhari has taken us to the level of Niger and Benin republic.......na waka pass level we dey so!
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by chemicalwasiu(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
2mercy:
US Vice President, Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/13/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-shuns-nigeria-lists-ghana-tanzania-zambia-african-tour

And so what? Who are visit help. Egypt, South Africa, Morocco, Kenya, Ethiopia, Algeria were also shunned. Nothing special joor. Next....
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by ibtommy(m): 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

Don't mind her. Foolish Harris, selfish Kamala. Let her go and do her worst. Fire consume her evil intentions. Yeye woman!!! We shun her,too!!! tongue
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by snipernigga(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
If your name is Kamala, will you near a country that eats amala?
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by udemzyudex(m): 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
No be today dem don dey shun Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father And Son Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Troops During Patrol. Photos / Minimum Wage: FG Planning To Increase Petrol Price To N185 – Fayose / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.