Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,954 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour (25194 Views)

Qatar Shuns Nigeria's Flying President, Forbids Him From Visiting / Kamala Harris Is Jezebel – Femi Fani-Kayode / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by okuta007: 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Himtulie247:
The almighty US abi grin

I thought dem be perfect grin grin grin

eedddiotu - at least American citizens protested and made it home alive - no one killed them - THAT IS DEMOCRACY IN ACTION - Ogbeni, can you protest in front of Buhari/APC National Assembly without being shot to death? grin I am not saying enter inside oo like these Americans did at the Capitol - just protest you will be shot - go ask Sowore who protested in front of INEC, he was shot - and you are here comparing USA to Nigeria
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by christistruth01: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:
How far with those countries former President Obama visited without visiting Nigeria? How has the visit impacted on them?

One thing I know is that his country will be great again.

I am unapologetically and proudly Nigerian. cool

Nigeria doesn't Care

They boycott Nigeria because it is Staunchly anti gay

The Nigerian Anglicans are still busy dealing with the Archbishop of Canterbury

They have just excommunicated him for same sex blessing and He is going down

God Almighty is on our Side

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
bencr7:
person were get drug case for their country,if vp of America try it,na her own pple for America go criticize her,d same way they criticize trump,when Putin gave him ball

You will wail, ehn!

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by ykalhaji(m): 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Can we all calm down. President Biden and Adewale "Wally" Adeyemo the Deputy Secretary of Treasury are still scheduled to come to Africa later this year. Nigeria is the most important black nation in Africa and 2nd overall to America's interests in Africa to Egypt, so make we all calm down with this "snubbing" story.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Billmos: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mumu news I no some idiot will jubilate as if her coming will make garri to be 10 cups for #200.useless set of unpatriotic nigerian tomorrow dey will hope for a better country as if a foreigner will effect change in ur country.colonial mentality still d affect una.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Timiolutomi: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:
We've lost all the respect we had before

Ignoring the giant of Africa speaks volumes.

But i'm still very hopeful that a day is coming when Russia, China, USA and Europe will seek our corporation and support on global issues

For now, south Africa is the only black African nation the world accord a lot of respect

And do you know the way an average Southern African live?

It is even the best interest of Nigeria that the west do not see us as easily approachable...

We are better technical and complex than easily approachable.

In case you don't know, the US vp do not tour Africa at the Interest of Africa, it is at the Interest of America.

So lay low, and keep your white supremacy mentality to yourself... Stop seeing white approval as validation to challenge whether your country is Giant of Africa or not.

You and I are Nigeria, when you put your country down, you put yourself down.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by fabolouz1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
That's her problem, Nigeria remains the biggest trade partner in the continent .
We don't need a us vice,- president visit to confirm that.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Timiolutomi: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:
How far with those countries former President Obama visited without visiting Nigeria? How has the visit impacted on them?

God Bless You Great Man.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Idiko1: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
I am happy for Tanzania and Zambia, the two exemplary countries in Africa which supported Biafra during Biafra/Nigeria war.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by aestake: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

grin
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by bencr7: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Okealaaye:

You will wail, ehn!

wailing,d same thing u pple say when buhari won in 2015 ,but later, everybody together wail for over 8 years of his administration,even is own member and is own pple wail together for his failure.

1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Kingspin(m): 2:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

When Nigeria stop rigging elections, they shall be great
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by sunboy(m): 2:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

God bless you! You’re a true patriot!

Leave these folks with inferiority complex thinking VP not visiting means losing respect smh, and what about South Africa, Egypt and Algeria? Those are the biggest economies in Africa along side Nigeria.. I wonder if they’d say that those have lose their respect too.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by richeeyo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:

But i'm still very hopeful that a day is coming when Russia, China, USA and Europe will seek our corporation and support on global issues

For now, south Africa is the only black African nation the world accord a lot of respect
Before you saying rubbish
Didn't your brain inform you
That this government would be over in 2 months
So who in the hell wants a negotiation with an out going government
Try dey think
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Elsueno: 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
lmao
it's Kamala Haris 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

who gives a shyt.....let her skip Nigeria abeg
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by iampeterben(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ghana Don collect the giant of Africa title from our hand oh!
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Litmus: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
integrity16:
Who is she?

God's Angel I'm led to believe by someone who stated earlier that her not visiting Nigeria is a sign that God is punishing Nigeria. undecided

She needs to visit Eukrain in order to bless that Nation and bring about peace.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Juju70(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Himtulie247:
The almighty US abi grin

I thought dem be perfect grin grin grin

Dey console yasef
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by biggerj(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
If not for our leaders weti for concern us with these people sef
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Juju70:

Dey console yasef
Yes woooo ! But TINUBU has nothing to Loss from all these USA bla bla bla
Abatcha survived it ! And so will Tinubu grin grin grin.....

And yes !!! The election that brought her in as VP. grin grin grin

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by CartelKenneth: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

U are a fool

Nobody should ever be proud to be Nigerian
Ever!
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by festacman(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
CartelKenneth:

U are a fool

Nobody should ever be proud to be Nigerian
Ever!

I am unreservedly proud to be a Nigerian yesterday, today and tomorrow. Yes, I am! cool

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by fijihems: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nigeria needs to redeem herself. We have been dragged to the mud by our greedy politicians and government officials handling our affairs. Things need to change for the best. A new Nigeria is still possible if we can rise above tribalism and religious sentiments.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Spandau: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
seunmsg:
So she’s not going to Nigeria, South Africa, Egypt, Morocco, Rwanda, Kenya etc but we must single out Nigeria for dragging. What’s the benefit of her visit to Nigeria? Even if she comes to Nigeria, it’s the Vice President that should attend to her and not the president.

Why Kadoso? You lost your confi"dense" in Buhari?
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by dreamxhaser: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
God1000:

Abegi

No dey embarrass us na

On top tour by US vice president

Do we look like western ass lickers to you?

How has all the previous tours helped the countries involved?

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by dreamxhaser: 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

Thank you

On top US vice president visit?

Haba! Make we too get pride na.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by Mubiola360: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
festacman:

God bless you Man , Nigeria shall be great and By God's grace you will be great too.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by bigtt76(f): 12:14am On Mar 15, 2023
They do this every year after Nigeria's fake elections to send a message that they don't tolerate a non-free and fair democratic process. cheesy

2mercy:
US Vice President, Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/13/us-vice-president-kamala-harris-shuns-nigeria-lists-ghana-tanzania-zambia-african-tour
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by naijamerican: 3:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Why should the US Vice visit a country where drug lords and criminals are elected by a corrupt people
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by shonepa(m): 12:07pm On Mar 15, 2023
All the thing wey i yan true pass ur life. Ignorant mofos, instead make u na learn una go they form prof we una bo be.

U really quoted ur life in a nut shell as ur brain no gree catch network na em u cum dey distinctly stupid.

Enemy of progress....Ogun kii u there.

Just becos wey no dey abuse una...u think say u sabi. Ogun lo ma pa ipi lapikun yin.

Idiooot......wooooooooo! No dey shame

Imagine wetin dus bastard they write with em full chest. If ur generation see wetin u write, dem for talk say make dem abort u, ur use the sperm di soapy.

Ewure oshi

Karnice600:

Disuan head dey search for network.
Stupidity with distinction.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by shonepa(m): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Bro i dey beg dem make dem no cum, remember the first time whites cum dis continent, dem cum Ripp us, still dey cash out.

Their job na to share this continent finish, na why some Africans dey proudly call dem selves Arabs.

The plantation where dem dey use blacks for dat year...dem don replace am with companies my boda. Choose one black man to be their oga, give am plenty money to make am feel say em be part of dem, come dey give peanuts to the mass workers.

Na same method dem still dey use till today, na just the nouns dem just dey change.

Make dem dey their day abeg.

No be by president wey win election, na president wey go fit change am for them we want.

All of a sudden una go realise fuel wey dey scarce go dey, food wey price dey go up, go fall drastically. Simple arithmetic, if we don serve oyinbo to their satisfaction, Nigerian will share the remaining.

But remember in economics...human wants cannot be satisfied, so oyinbo must come back and take again and again....till thy kingdom come.

Yoga

ykalhaji:
Can we all calm down. President Biden and Adewale "Wally" Adeyemo the Deputy Secretary of Treasury are still scheduled to come to Africa later this year. Nigeria is the most important black nation in Africa and 2nd overall to America's interests in Africa to Egypt, so make we all calm down with this "snubbing" story.
Re: Kamala Harris Shuns Nigeria, Lists Ghana, Tanzania, Zambia For African Tour by armyofone(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2023
Elan83:
D only solution to this evil empire called Nigeria is complete & total revolution!

There can be no change without revolution. But revolution is bloody - blood and death.

Nobody wants to die or injure not in Nigeria.

We carry on with suffering and smiling.

Thank you VP Harris for not going to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga Speaks On Leadership Crisis In Labor Party / APC Congratulates Ishaku's Supreme Court Victory / Ambode Confirms The Sale Of Lake Rice Will Commence Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.