Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. (377 Views)

How To Know You Have God's Wisdom / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father? / This Is How To Get God’s Favour, Look No Further. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 12:32am On Mar 14, 2023
I created this thread to share the insightful word of God with you, not the conventional "For God So Loved The World" that you're probably tired of hearing.

But sound and deep wisdom straight from the bible to illuminate your life.

You can get your healings and deliverance by heeding to the sermons posted here and participating at a personal level, just you and God.

The sermons are mostly live videos from "Divine Victory Apostolic Grace Assembly" @ Ikot Abasi, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria.

Main Speaker being the GO: His Grace, Apostle Nseabasi Udoh-Okoh.

I hope your lives can be blessed from this please enjoy.
Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 12:54am On Mar 14, 2023
I officially welcome you to join us on this program, it was held live at the GOs Facebook Profile, and it's tagged:

"Be Fruitful Faith Clinic" by His Grace Apostle Dr. Nseabasi Udo-Okoh & Pst. Mrs. Ruth Nseabasi Udo-Okoh.

It's a series of a 1 hour program ever Monday of every week, and this is the first held today at 8:00pm to 9:00.

I feel like I've talked too much, please just enjoy and join the prayers for the fruit of the womb.

Join Us On Facebook

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 1:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Please do keep check of this group as I'll be constantly updating you with fresh insight and prayers from the man of God. Thanks.
Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 11:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Here's our Sunday service tagged, The Healing Power Of God. God is awesome.
Watch It Here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 12:32pm On Mar 15, 2023
"Great Deliverance Encounter" at church on Saturday, I believe you will get your miracle from watching this.

The man of God is open to inquiries or prayer request, just call his number on his Facebook profile.

Enjoy...

Watch It Here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2023
Yesterday night was amazing, being born again is not the end, it is only the beginning.

Like Lazarus, even after resurrection, Jesus still had to say "Loose Him and Let Him Go!!!".

That phrase alone explains the whole of the christian journey!!!

The man of God put it better, you have to watch it, as you will finally find out why you are where you are now EVEN AS A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN.

Watch It Here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 8:06am On Mar 17, 2023
Hi again, so I was wondering what to share with you guys today, and I felt that a lot of us christians don't know WHAT TO PRAY AND WHEN.

I've found that a lot of us actually demand a miracle from God, even going as far as blaming Him for our mishaps.

Whereas we should be rolling on the floor begging for his forgiveness, because we suffer as christians not because God hates us but because our past sins are still chasing up on us.

So what we need is to clear that issue with God and let the devil know that you've changed and are NEVER going back.

Sometimes we need to declare and command that that sickness should get out of our body, but we're are asking God for forgiveness.

This and more is what you'll learn from this sermon from the man of God.

Watch it Here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2023
The Dangers of Loosing Your Taste

So many of us christians think that, it's okay to have a little of alcohol as long as it doesn't make us drunk.

Or that it's okay to backslide a little as long as you make up with God again.

Wrong.

This video by Apostle Nseabasi will show EXACTLY what happens to backsliders.

And who knows you may as well be a victim of one of the punishments listed in the video.

Watch Here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
So I have to apologize for not posting for the past few days, but I promise you it was for a good cause.

Because something amazing 😍 happened at church, there is no way any body will watch this testimony and still be able to say that God does not love.

I would have posted only one video for the day, but this testimony is a must share for the world.

Watch the testimony here

Our brother at church had a ghastly accident that almost split his head, but God kept him and He and his WHOLE FAMILY is testifying in that video.

Now for the second one, today is Monday and the man of God, Apostle Nseabasi just finished a live session of the weekly "Be Fruitful Faith Clinic" episode 2. I shared episode 1 last week.

In this video, the man of God, my pastor, will guide you in prayer to release you from the chains of barrenness of the body, mind and hand.

It is wisdom packed and prayer packed.

Watch It Here.

Keep tabs of this thread as more exciting revelations of God's word and prayer from Apostle Nseabasi Udo-Okoh will be shared here.

Thanks for reading (and watching) see you in the next one.

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2023
Hi again guys and good morning to you.

Today, I will be sharing another impactful message from God to you through Apostle Nseabasi my pastor.

In this video, we are taught that there are dangers to NOT giving God adequate thanks.

We need to give God PROPER thanks EVEN for the "TINY" things that He does for us.

At this point the man of God shares his testimony of how God gave him a stick of match when he needed it most.

Now, remember the testimony I shared yesterday, about the brother that God saved from death.

Now imagine, that instead of him holding a PROPER thanksgiving service and GIVING PROPER THANKS to God...

Imagine he only came out during testimony time and said: I want to thank God for saving me from death after a ghastly accident. Praise the Lord (👏👏). And he goes back?

How do you think God will feel, and me personally if he did that, I believe that his days will be numbered.

All this and more will be revealed in detail by the man of God in this insightful video, I hope you enjoy it and reconnect your faith with God.

Watch It Here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2023
The christian body this days is lacking in power that was the base of the church ofbthr former days.

I hope you get what I mean, what kept the church afloat back when Boss Jesus was around was the pure unbridled POWER that flowed in us.

Now it seems the church's hunger for power is waning 😢😢😭😭

With this message, the man of God apostle Nseabasi will reignite your passion for God's Power by his undeniable testimonies.

Better seen that said...

Watch the video here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2023
He got his biological child after 25 years of marriage...

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 2:45pm On Mar 28, 2023
The man of God was live again this Monday with our Weekly program tagged, "Be Fruitful Faith Clinic"

Watch it Here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2023
Prayer of Dedication:
What it is, why you need t and when to you use it.

A continuation of the "Waiting In God's Presence" series.

Watch It Here

Re: Get God's Wisdom & Solution To Problems Here. by IsaacG29(m): 9:42pm On Apr 01, 2023
Welcome the new month of April 2023 your month of "Open Heavens".

Watch what God plans to do for you this month.

Watch It Here

(1) (Reply)

MouthAction Started From Homosexualism. / Gaza genocide: Allah Addresses Children Of Israel In The Quran 1400 yrs ago / The Will To Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.