Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye (21704 Views)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. / How The City Of Owerri Has Changed Over The Past 7Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Roboto11: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Why then was Obi ejecting non-indigenes from Anambra?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by yaki84: 7:08am On Mar 14, 2023
loosecanon50:
It’s too late to say kill tribal/ethic bigotry before it kills us. It is killing us already.

Sadly, this will remain the status quo because our newly elected poosident is the #1 chief bigot himself.

The only way out of this is if God intervenes and stop the mandate-thief from being sworn in.
Go and check the composition of Lagos cabinet since 1999.and compare to ur state cabinet since 1999 and see who is the real bigot.

Am not supporting APC or tinubu but dont mention bigotry alongside him, e.no gel

20 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by everythinggirly(f): 10:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Ethnic bigot Is already killing us.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Moh247: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2023
How come Bianca Ojuckwu got denied ticket and also Betty Akeredolu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Tinubuwins2023e: 10:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Oga shut up. Igbo man cannot be allowed to be governor in Lagos period

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Enceladus(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2023
this guy is a learner grin

The concept of one Nigeria is a myth, at least until the boomers and millennials are gone.

The new generations have everything to build a one Nigeria. Most have lost their indigenous language especially in the Niger Delta area. They now speak pidgin a lot. They are also now "detribilised" which is the key component in forming. a new national identity,

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by kingthreat(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Ceenachi:

This is super story...
Alafanstrafansoro grin grin

Omonna. Wan day you and ya people go commot Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2023
They won't allow him cos it is Taboo to them by the gods, if I am not saying the truth let them show us where a yoruba or Hausae man is a local government chairman in the south east

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Draslo(m): 10:20am On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:
LoL.......
Ibos gon soon reason dis one matter.........

See.......Enugu native from awgu Lga but born and bred in nsukka.....will never be allowed to contest as a councillor in nsukka still same Enugu Ooo.........let alone someone coming from other eastern state........
Don't mind them joor

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by HNICEARTH: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2023
...and that's how its should be
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Skillsnigeria: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Noted
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by InvertedHammer: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2023
/

"Go back to your State" is the statement of frustrated people and should be treated as such.

I don't know about you but I do. Once I see such statement here, I do a psychological profile of the urchin behind the keyboard.

/
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by highchief1: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian comedian, Francis Agoda, popularly known as Igodye has condemned the ethnic bigotry in Nigeria as it concerns electing new leaders both at the states and National levels, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, Igodye stated that as long as one was born in a particular state, regardless of their state of origin, they should enjoy every rights and privileges of an Indigene of the state.

His post reads;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CppgnKptikK/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
it’s not a comedian that will make this pronouncement but our legislators.Anyways let’s hope this is a comedy skit.

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Julliet1122: 10:22am On Mar 14, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerian comedian, Francis Agoda, popularly known as Igodye has condemned the ethnic bigotry in Nigeria as it concerns electing new leaders both at the states and National levels, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, Igodye stated that as long as one was born in a particular state, regardless of their state of origin, they should enjoy every rights and privileges of an Indigene of the state.

His post reads;

Go back to your state and stop this damage control your agendas has been exposed

10 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by zelnababa(m): 10:23am On Mar 14, 2023
nonhuman:
I am an Owerri man, I go die says nothing but the truth, if you had any iota of brain you should have known he is referring to yorubas because of the tribal card they are playing in Lagos, he is trying to remind you that am Igbo man born in Lagos has a full right to become governor of Lagos state,

Urchins actually has no brains
They generally wicked devlish people
can you allowed hausa man or yoruba born in awka to become governor of Anambra state?

17 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by flokii: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Igbos tried to push for removal of 'State of Origin' to be replaced by 'State of residence' but it didn't fly in the house of reps... we all saw the nonsense GEJ did appointing Igbos residing in Lagos to fill slots meant for indigenes whereas no Yoruba or Hausa residing in Anambra was picked to fill Anambra slot.

This is the era of Social Media, any hidden domination agenda of one tribe over others won't see the light of the day.

I doff hat for the likes of Pa. Awolowo that resisted Igbos attempt to colonize Yorubas in Western region. We don't know the worth of what the man did.

21 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Ventura1: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2023
Everyone knows that, but will the indigenous people of such state allow and agree to such?
Such will only work if we can drop tribal identity, which especially should reflect in names and languages.

The historical example that set precedence for this will not let it work. Azikiwe made some careless and arrogant statements, and also act along that line.

”Igbo domination of Nigeria is only a matter of time”- Charles Onyeama, a prominent igbo lawyer and member of the Central Legislative Council, 1945. (Page 204 ”Ethnic Politics In Kenya and Nigeria” by Godfrey Mwakikagile).

”It would appear that the God of Africa has created the Igbo nation to lead the children of Africa from the bondage of ages ….” – Dr Azikiwe, President of the Pan-Igbo Federal Union. (The West African Pilot of July 8, 1949).

He choose someone to contest in his indigenous East, and then cross to contest in the West.

Let's agree that was then, but when people from same region now still goes around with such belief, and you want the indigenous people of such area to fold their hands and agree?

16 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2023
That is why America is progressive
Peace and ..

Unity
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Allisgud: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2023
It is easier said than done, until he wears the shoe, until somebody who is to be is rival from sokoto born in delta wants to be a govnor and he ignore that is if he also is contesting, then i will know he meant is word, this goes to every nigerian

8 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Natbrowny: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Abeg which formular i need to take calculate how to share this country into 24.?
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Injera(f): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
Majority of blacks don't like the truth.....
And you're white.self hate

5 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Regex: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2023
Yes. This is absolutely correct.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by colestephan86: 10:27am On Mar 14, 2023
onthehill:

His post reads;

Talk is cheap

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Sannisege: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2023
This ugly thing should go and pay tax in Anambra and vote there since his “good leader” has ruled Anambra for 8 years and transformed it to Dubai

12 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Omodua(m): 10:28am On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:
LoL.......
Ibos gon soon reason dis one matter.........

See.......Enugu native from awgu Lga but born and bred in nsukka.....will never be allowed to contest as a councillor in nsukka still same Enugu Ooo.........let alone someone coming from other eastern state........
He is speaking for general change. That's what is condemning.

A general change he was talking about. Be it in Nsukka,Lagos, Kano, Zamfara, Oyo etc.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Sannisege: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Omodua:
He is speaking for general change. That's what is condemning.

A general change he was talking about. Be it in Nsukka,Lagos, Kano, Zamfara, Oyo etc.
we don’t need your change in Lagos. You thieves just want access to Lagos money.

12 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Emma1Oj(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2023
Me too, I have right to govern Lagos because I was born in Lagos.

Guys I pls for your vote when the time come

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by willyben(m): 10:30am On Mar 14, 2023
I use to think of react negatively when they say Nairaland is a site for adults agewise but with brains like children. Why do we always look for something negative to attach to any meaningful article been posted here, if you do not abuse the father, you will abuse the mother, if not its dia generations of you supporting ur choice of candidate, GROW UP , for me am completely out of this site for good

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by ogunsbanjul(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2023
I hear. Until an Imo man becomes governor in Anambra or director in Anambra state ministry etc

6 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by REDshouse(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2023
No one is saying u can't aspire to become governor of any state or become leader in any state, but the moment you declare or over run other tribe states by saying it's no longer their land or their state .... Then there is problem

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) / $20trn Stolen From Nigeria's Treasury By Leaders - EFCC (read Before Commenting) / Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.