Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye (21706 Views)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. / How The City Of Owerri Has Changed Over The Past 7Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Proudlyomonna: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Knuckleheaded.......
Why not vote him in first and show the prove here........so we had believe
Dumbo!!!

Fishbrained Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal.
Is He contesting or not?
Deadbrained dingbat.

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Cromagnon: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

And that is why Nigeria should disintegrate so we xan all rest
xhy stop at Nigeria
Why not your state
Why not your local govt disintegrate
Your ward nko, no need na
Make e be just you on your own de collect visa from anybody wen wan enter your compound
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Cromagnon: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
nonhuman:
I am an Owerri man, I go die says nothing but the truth, if you had any iota of brain you should have known he is referring to yorubas because of the tribal card they are playing in Lagos, he is trying to remind you that am Igbo man born in Lagos has a full right to become governor of Lagos state,

Urchins actually has no brains
They generally wicked devlish people
go become na May we see how many vote you go get
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Fishbrained Tribally bigoted hatefilled animal.
Is He contesting or not?
Deadbrained dingbat.

Can u just stop mentioning me u dis doltish,obtuse puerilic crackheaded human eating bimbo........
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Proudlyomonna: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Can u just stop mentioning me u dis doltish,obtuse puerilic crackheaded human eating bimbo........

Can you stop spreading hate here using a moniker claiming Igbo,you this dingbat, mentally unstable animal whose existence has been wrecked with hate.
Useless pikin wey no get sense,you think doing Yoruba vs Igbo makes you feel good grin grin
Bubbleheaded nitwit.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Can you stop spreading hate here using a moniker claiming Igbo,you this dingbat, mentally unstable animal whose existence has been wrecked with hate.
Useless pikin wey no get sense,you think doing Yoruba vs Igbo makes you feel good grin grin
Bubbleheaded nitwit.

Okay Go and Die!!!u wishy washy,poker faced sophomoric vagabond........
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Proudlyomonna: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Okay Go and Die!!!u wishy washy,poker faced sophomoric vagabond........

Fool do you even know the meaning of the word wishy-washy grin
Eternally Tribally accursed hatefilled ozu nwuru anwu grin.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by BikoMERCYme(f): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Fool do you even know the meaning of the word wishy-washy grin
Eternally Tribally accursed hatefilled ozu nwuru anwu grin.

I knew I was chatting with stark illiterate all the while.......glad I got yo deadbrain confused.......
Aarindin Omo ofo.......

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Proudlyomonna: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

I knew I was chatting with stark illiterate all the while.......glad I got yo deadbrain confused.......
Aarindin Omo ofo.......

grin grin Olodo just pick up words and throw up in unhampered tomfoolery, misappropriations of words still yet you feel you know what you are doing grin grin grin
Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati grin
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by BikoMERCYme(f): 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin Olodo just pick up words and throw up in unhampered tomfoolery, misappropriations of words still yet you feel you know what you are doing grin grin grin
Oloriburuku omo ale jatijati grin

Baba ni oloriburuku na Omo ofo........
Seems yo whole wretched illiterate family could not break down my English to u abi??

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Proudlyomonna: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Baba ni oloriburuku na Omo ofo........
Seems yo whole wretched illiterate family could not break down my English to u abi??

Haha dunce,dumbheaded eternally accursed daft bastard son of a late pedophile gay rapist father grin grin
Your cursed wretched dogshit of a family should be killed for producing a goodfornothing ragamuffin and looney like you.
Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by nonhuman(m): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cromagnon:
go become na May we see how many vote you go get
you wan bet am, na you go still come here dey cry Igbo want to take over Lagos
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
nonhuman:
I am an Owerri man, I go die says nothing but the truth, if you had any iota of brain you should have known he is referring to yorubas because of the tribal card they are playing in Lagos, he is trying to remind you that am Igbo man born in Lagos has a full right to become governor of Lagos state,

Waiting you they preach way you no dey follows, sebi 4years is around the corner he or other east person should buy ticket to contest in any eastern states.God willing we go tdey did forum to read rants
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Omodua(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Mechionu gi there........
Even if he's from helmet.........in as much as he's from south west he is 100 percent more welcome than Igbos..........we don't discriminate state here..........
Mtchweee!

Will you allow GRV to be Governor of your state because he is from south West.

Your hypocrisy go kee you dia!

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by LajaLaba: 12:19am On Mar 15, 2023
nonhuman:
this is Lagos show me one from any Yoruba state
Lagos is not Yoruba land: Oba of Lagos, seun kuti,
IPOB man no sense grin
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by pquaver(m): 1:36am On Mar 15, 2023
nonhuman:

My friend you not from owerri.. If u r oya tell us the words on the streets back then against the governorship ambition of Ararume and ihedioha.. I wait

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by osazsky(m): 3:28am On Mar 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by fastseo: 4:02am On Mar 15, 2023
BikoMERCYme:

Yo father dey mad..,....
I pray u receive help soonest

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Cromagnon: 5:26am On Mar 15, 2023
nonhuman:
So how will you win when clearly no one will vote for you.
Constitution guarantees you to contest.
But how you will get votes while insulting your voters is the magic I want to see.
You forget how you thought you were majority in military and learned the hard way
Even last lagoon election, no be gentle una gentle when jungle mature?
Word is enough for the wise
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Quantumheight(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2023
You assertion is wrong.Tinubu was never a ethnic bigot.he appointed a igbo person a commissioner and head agency here in Lagos when he was the governor.He gave political appointment to other tribes as long as you live in Lagos.I have never seen where a igbo person will appoint or allow other tribes to thrives in their region.please if you have just one case study let me know

quote author=loosecanon50 post=121722120]It’s too late to say kill tribal/ethic bigotry before it kills us. It is killing us already.

Sadly, this will remain the status quo because our newly elected poosident is the #1 chief bigot himself.

The only way out of this is if God intervenes and stop the mandate-thief from being sworn in.[/quote]
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Okoroawusa: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2023
We really need to reorientate our social psyche as a society. Until we do that we are not moving forward as a people.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by georgeakins: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2023
43Ronin:

Stop lying! People sell properties for money everywhere there's nothing tribalistic about it, it's just biz. If the igbos don't sell their land maybes it's because they are not so broke to sell or its not economically viable to sell. Money doesn't know any tribe. All the talk about igbos not selling their land not being accommodating are all lies from myopic yoruba people. There are many non-igbos living on their land in igno land. [b]There are many yoruba lecturers in igbo-land living in their own houses and enjoying igbolan[/b]d. Pls travel and see.

Excuse me, please! Let me correct your last statement.

Only Ibos are living in Ibo land.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Cromagnon: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2023
nonhuman:

No need for all this shalaye
Go become make we see how you wan do am

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

French Boko-Haram Hostage Escapes In Zaria On Okada / Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust) / Zaria Residents Sacrifice 2 Rams While Praying Against Incessant Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.