Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,340 members, 7,836,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye (21733 Views)

Before & After Pics Of Zamfara Man Released By Bandits After 3 Months Captivity / Self Acclaimed Youngest Billionaire, Tunde Biletiri Exposed Igodye, Others. / How The City Of Owerri Has Changed Over The Past 7Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by aariwa(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
dalass:

He didn't react to idiots who were involved in the quoted below:

"When ibos in Anambra deny Ibos in Enugu from contesting election. When catholic diocese in one ibo state reject a bishop appointed from another ibo state. When people of Ebonyi reject an Ibo from Anambra from taking position as Vice Chancellor of a University on their soil, these are all fine.

Ibo is denied Lagos post, now its all of sudden ok for almajiri, as you call them, to be governor in iboland"

It is alright when Igbos are tribalistic but they scream when they reap same tribalism they are showing to others ... Shame on those idiots undecided
have you gone to Enugu to purchase land and they denied you or are you wasting time online?
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by omohayek: 3:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omodua:
Answer me. Will you allow Vivour to be your Governor since he is not from your state. For sure, you won't. Yet,you want to be Governor of his state.

Your hypocrisy is legendary. So diabolical with your Yoruba solidarity.

GRV is original Lagos protegy. His counterpart and incumbent, Sanwo Olu is Ijebu from Ijebu Imusin. You're imposing him on hapless Lagos indigenes in the name of Oduduwa.

Never mind. The real Lagos indigenes shall reclaim their lands one day from impostors who masquerade as Lagosians!
Look at this ignoramus, spouting rubbish. As a direct descendant of Oba Akitoye (who I bet you've never even heard of) I am far more of an "Omo Eko" than your trojan horse will ever be. Having one Saro ancestor (while having an Igbo mother and an Igbo wife, and speaking Igbo fluently while ignorant of Yoruba) doesn't make your Johnny-come-lately candidate some "super Lagosian", and even a Yoruba man from Dahomey will have a far greater claim to eventually earning "Lagosian" status than the uncouth likes of you ever will.

3 Likes

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by monex(m): 3:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
chiefoga:
He should talk to his people first, once they stop being tribalistic, we’d stop treating them IN KIND.

his people? where do you think he is from.

Oh you think everybody is Igbo abi
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Missionaire: 3:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:
LoL.......
Ibos gon soon reason dis one matter.........

See.......Enugu native from awgu Lga but born and bred in nsukka.....will never be allowed to contest as a councillor in nsukka still same Enugu Ooo.........let alone someone coming from other eastern state........
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Missionaire: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
dalass:

He didn't react to idiots who were involved in the quoted below:

"When ibos in Anambra deny Ibos in Enugu from contesting election. When catholic diocese in one ibo state reject a bishop appointed from another ibo state. When people of Ebonyi reject an Ibo from Anambra from taking position as Vice Chancellor of a University on their soil, these are all fine.

Ibo is denied Lagos post, now its all of sudden ok for almajiri, as you call them, to be governor in iboland"

It is alright when Igbos are tribalistic but they scream when they reap same tribalism they are showing to others ... Shame on those idiots undecided
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by BikoMERCYme(f): 4:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
fastseo:

You mad man.. Recently an enugu man won a seat in house of Assembly in abia state

Yo father dey mad..,....
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by BikoMERCYme(f): 4:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omodua:
Are you Lagos indigene? Are you not from one of those rustic villages in Yoruba land who came to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa?

You are not original Lagos protegy. A turncoat Lagosian!

Mechionu gi there........
Even if he's from helmet.........in as much as he's from south west he is 100 percent more welcome than Igbos..........we don't discriminate state here..........

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by BikoMERCYme(f): 4:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut that Tribally bigoted hatefilled trap you call mouth.
A Yorubaman is contesting for Rep in Abia under Elluup,Him don enter already.
In real life sensible People don't give a flying fûck about your Tribal hate.

Knuckleheaded.......
Why not vote him in first and show the prove here........so we had believe
Dumbo!!!
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
aariwa:
exactly Tinubu doesn’t have any physical evidence that he is a Yoruba man because Abibatu mogaji is not his biological mother. If his father is Yoruba even if na armed robber he would be proud to showcase him. I have challenged urchins many times for a single proof that Tinubu is a Yoruba man but they kept running

The stories are coming out little by little. Oya. Give him a name. How about Yousouffa Sangare? Say he's from Burkina Faso. You guys are so predictable.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by FisifunKododada: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
nonhuman:
I am an Owerri man, I go die says nothing but the truth, if you had any iota of brain you should have known he is referring to yorubas because of the tribal card they are playing in Lagos, he is trying to remind you that am Igbo man born in Lagos has a full right to become governor of Lagos state,

Urchins actually has no brains
They generally wicked devlish people

The Yorubas in Lagos have elected MANY non-Yorubas (mostly Ibos) to house of reps. How many non-Ibos have been elected in Imo? Then tell us who is the tribalist?
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Iamsaintchild: 4:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Naira20:
The truth is many who are killing themselves over tribe may not even be from the said tribe.

For example, Sanwo-olu's son in Delta state could have been lied to that he is.urhobo and if that goes on for about 3 generations, he may even.be fighting Ogun state visitors in Delta state.

There are many children that have been lied to by their mothers.
Don't be surprised Tinubu may even be a Togolese or an Abakaliki man whose mother is from iragbiji.
... Like peter obi who's father is from Tanzania and his mother anambra and atiku who's originally from Cameroon ba

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by nonhuman(m): 4:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
FisifunKododada:

The Yorubas in Lagos have elected MANY non-Yorubas (mostly Ibos) to house of reps. How many non-Ibos have been elected in Imo? Then tell us who is the tribalist?
any Igbo man elected in Lagos as rep wasn't by yorubas, show me where any Igbo was elected in Ogun osun ekiti Oyo and Ondo
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by FisifunKododada: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
nonhuman:
any Igbo man elected in Lagos as rep wasn't by yorubas, show me where any Igbo was elected in Ogun osun ekiti Oyo and Ondo

Post shifting. So, you're think that PDP Lagos that is majority Yorubas are not the ones voting non-Yoruba PDP reps to assembly? Your head is paining you. The truth is, you Ibos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. EVERYONE knows it.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by nonhuman(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Post shifting. So, you're think that PDP Lagos that is majority Yorubas are not the ones voting non-Yoruba PDP reps to assembly? Your head is paining you. The truth is, you Ibos are the most tribalistic people in Nigeria. EVERYONE knows it.
story
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by FisifunKododada: 4:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
nonhuman:
story

just one: just one non-Ibo rep elected in Imo state. I have challenged Ibos on twitter, IG, and on NL. Not one of them have ever come up with a SINGLE non-Ibo rep name in the entire SE Nigeria. Ibos are the MOST CLANNISH AND TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by nonhuman(m): 4:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
FisifunKododada:

just one: just one non-Ibo rep elected in Imo state. I have challenged Ibos on twitter, IG, and on NL. Not one of them have ever come up with a SINGLE non-Ibo rep name in the entire SE Nigeria. Ibos are the MOST CLANNISH AND TRIBALISTIC PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.
show me one hausa or Igbo elected into office in Yoruba land,
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by 5starMan: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
BikoMERCYme:
LoL.......
Ibos gon soon reason dis one matter.........

See.......Enugu native from awgu Lga but born and bred in nsukka.....will never be allowed to contest as a councillor in nsukka still same Enugu Ooo.........let alone someone coming from other eastern state........
It is obvious he was mainly referring to Yorubas and your likes
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by FisifunKododada: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
nonhuman:
show me one hausa or Igbo elected into office in Yoruba land,

Here is a list of non-Yorubas WE (Lagos indigenes) have elected since 1999. Oya show me JUST ONE from the entire SE Nigeria.

Idumogu Emeka (APC )

Thadeus Attah ( LP)

Joe Okey (LP)

Ajokpa Oghene (PDP)

Rita Orji (PDP)

Oghene Ego (PDP)

Tony Nwulu (PDP)

Hassan Saleh (PDP)

Dauda Kako
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by VIKTO83(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lagos was d first to set d standard by appointing non indigen. Kano and kaduna follows suit. But u can't hear such in the south east.
I'm from South East before any of u come to vomit trash because I'll give u in equal measure.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by BikoMERCYme(f): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
5starMan:

It is obvious he was mainly referring to Yorubas and your likes

Shut that gutter.....
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Brush1: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
loosecanon50:
It’s too late to say kill tribal/ethic bigotry before it kills us. It is killing us already.

Sadly, this will remain the status quo because our newly elected poosident is the #1 chief bigot himself.

The only way out of this is if God intervenes and stop the mandate-thief from being sworn in.

You nailed it bro. Such a criminal that deserves to be thrown in prison.
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by nonhuman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
FisifunKododada:

Here is a list of non-Yorubas WE (Lagos indigenes) have elected since 1999. Oya show me JUST ONE from the entire SE Nigeria.

Idumogu Emeka (APC )

Thadeus Attah ( LP)

Joe Okey (LP)

Ajokpa Oghene (PDP)

Rita Orji (PDP)

Oghene Ego (PDP)

Tony Nwulu (PDP)

Hassan Saleh (PDP)

Dauda Kako

this is Lagos show me one from any Yoruba state
Lagos is not Yoruba land: Oba of Lagos, seun kuti,
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Cromagnon: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
aariwa:
exactly Tinubu doesn’t have any physical evidence that he is a Yoruba man because Abibatu mogaji is not his biological mother. If his father is Yoruba even if na armed robber he would be proud to showcase him. I have challenged urchins many times for a single proof that Tinubu is a Yoruba man but they kept running
What tribe is he from then?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by FisifunKododada: 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
nonhuman:
this is Lagos show me one from any Yoruba state Lagos is not Yoruba land: Oba of Lagos, seun kuti,

Lagos is Yorubaland and Oba of Lagos/Seun never said otherwise, nice try though.

Idumogu Emeka (APC )

Thadeus Attah ( LP)

Joe Okey (LP)

Ajokpa Oghene (PDP)

Rita Orji (PDP)

Oghene Ego (PDP)

Tony Nwulu (PDP)

Hassan Saleh (PDP)

Dauda Kako
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Heavensent01(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
gift2xl:
Yorubas no go accept.

IMO people that dont allow a priest preside in the church because he's not imo indigene? you imbeciles most have a loss memory

Bianca Ojukwu lost her senatorial bid because she was not an indigene of Anambra state, they remind her of her state when she picked interest

you igbo are the most intolerable specimen have ever seen in my life, I pity any Yorubas that's not tribal with Lagos politics

as far you igbo is trying to dictate for us in Yoruba land, Yorubas won't stop being tribal, in fact I'm a proud tribalist, you fools dey craze in that your barren land
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Basic123: 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
loosecanon50:
It’s too late to say kill tribal/ethic bigotry before it kills us. It is killing us already.

Sadly, this will remain the status quo because our newly elected poosident is the #1 chief bigot himself.

The only way out of this is if God intervenes and stop the mandate-thief from being sworn in.
You guys will just throw things to Tinubu unreasonably. TINUBU was the first governor of Lagos to appoint an IGBO man from ANAMBRA as commissioner for budget,a very sensitive position.

Did your detribalized PETER OBI did similar thing?
You guys just hate on Tinubu irrationally.

Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Basic123: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
kiddkash:
Don't listen to media. Go around to see for yourself
Igbo and anything FAKE!

This guy chinasa has come out to deny this. He said he is full blooded IGBO.

99% of what you guys used to sell OBI apart from religion and Islamophobia are LIES and FAKE NEWS!
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Basic123: 7:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
flokii:

So what if he said NO?

Ahmadu Bello (Hausa) in the Northern region

Michael Okpara (Igbo) in the Eastern region

Nnamdi Azikiwe (Igbo) wanted to rule Western region, a Yoruba territory..

The way Hausa language is used as means of communication in the North is the same way Zik would have made Igbo language the means of communication in the West and Okpara would make Igbo the means of communication in the East.
Won't Yoruba language be lost in that kind of arrangement?

No be una fault but Yorubas with all the degrees but lack common sense.

I like your last sentence.
I wish all yorubas are on the same page!
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Basic123: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
If you talk my akwa Ibom again..Na GOD go punish your generation.

Let me state it clearly, so you see and hear. Yoruba are rejected in AkwaIbom. Forget Akpabio helping APC..

What happened to your useless agbado beats in UYO still fresh..and we will do it again.

useless pigs, wan attach to Akwa Ibom by force...bastards!!

This minority tribe who are also sexual objectsand headquarters of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria too dey flex muscle 😆 😆
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by kiddkash(m): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Basic123:

Igbo and anything FAKE!

This guy chinasa has come out to deny this. He said he is full blooded IGBO.

99% of what you guys used to sell OBI apart from religion and Islamophobia are LIES and FAKE NEWS!
Send me the proof so that I can verify for myself and not hearsay
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Sheggy13(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nwodosis:
Awolowo said "NO" to that!
Mumu. Ordinary Catholic Bishop who is a fellow Igbo from Imo was rejected in Anambra with strong protests. Is it political position you will now allow an outsider(non-Igbo)? Yet you have the guts to mention Awolowo. Hypocritical lots. You guys have made us learn the hard way.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/30/nigerian-catholic-cleric-okpalaeke-rejected-bishop-diocese-imo-appointed-cardinal-pope
Re: Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye by Sheggy13(m): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
gift2xl:
Yorubas no go accept.

See this senseless hypocrite mentioning Yoruba. Ordinary Catholic Bishop position who is a fellow Igbo from Imo was rejected in Anambra with strong protests. Is it political position you will now allow an outsider(non-Igbo)? You guys have made us learn the hard way.

https://saharareporters.com/2022/05/30/nigerian-catholic-cleric-okpalaeke-rejected-bishop-diocese-imo-appointed-cardinal-pope

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Nimbo Women Go Mad Over Attack Trauma (picture) / FUTO: ASUU Rejects Own Committee Report Confirming Pantami's Professorship / Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.