Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,250 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos (3409 Views)

Labaran Maku Of APGA Set To Reclaim His Mandate In Nasarrawa- Channelstv / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / Buhari Visits Owerri As Okorocha Champions The Affairs Of Ndi Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by aljharem3: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2011
Ojiofor:

A while ago u guys were celebrating ACN victory in Anambra and other states in Igboland Ndi Igbo did not complain now you are calling Ndi Igbo all kind of names for trying to win votes in a local election in Lagos.

You guys are double headed snakes as Zik would like to call your leaders.for your information ACN fielded candidates in all levels at last general election in Igboland and some of them won.so whats the big deal here?anyway Ndi Igbo have come to stay in Lagos u guys have to live with it or u do Awolowo NONSENSE.
can u pls read the thread from the beginning

and stop posting rubbish
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by Ojiofor: 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2011
would u shut ur gworo stinking mouth up?Usu.jobless ediot.
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by aljharem3: 6:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
Ojiofor:

would u shut your gworo stinking mouth up?Usu.jobless ediot.

again stop posting rubbish and read the thread from the beginning u bitter hateful person

how does this involve awo envious m.oron
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by jason123: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
Ojiofor:

A while ago u guys were celebrating ACN victory in Anambra and other states in Igboland Ndi Igbo did not complain now you are calling Ndi Igbo all kind of names for trying to win votes in a local election in Lagos.

You guys are double headed snakes as Zik would like to call your leaders.for your information ACN fielded candidates in all levels  at last general election in Igboland and some of them won.so whats the big deal here?anyway Ndi Igbo have come to stay in Lagos u guys have to live with it or u do Awolowo NONSENSE.  

So you know, I am not against APGA in Lagos. Read what I have been typing. . .

macjive01:

david

Liked: 0
welcome, please feel free to express your views

Re: APGA SET TO SWEEP LAGOS COUNCILS ELECTION AS OKOROCHA STORMS LAGOS
« Reply #5 on: Today at 05:52:43 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
THINGS APGA NEED TO DO WHEN IT WINS

1st.  Pay up the arrears of civil servant owned with no thoughts of paying, as was done in Imo.

2nd. Change the narrative from fashola fashola fashola is doing this, Fashola is doing that, to WHAT IS PINCHING YOU IN YOUR SHOE ? .
there needs to be a conscience with development. not only does Lagos need a 4th mainland but even more importantly its needs the rural roads repaired , the road th[b]at average Ade and Emeka plies everyday[/b], them ikotun road, ejigbo, rural ketu.
APGA need to show the people that Lagos is not for the Adenugas alone but also for obinna and Bimbola.

3.  Engage the Apga LGA to serious grassroot empowerment.

4. focus more on the poor's plight, ; prompt sanitation and refuse clearing in the most civilized manner.

5. In APGA LGA , there would be a need to provide street sweepers with a modern motorized street cleaner to protect their life and dignity of the profession.

6. empower the people by establishing a body to create a database of every house and parcel of land , with a matching owner , to forestall fraud that has been perpetuated upon the good hardworking people of Lagos by unscrupulous element in the society.

7. Encourage people to turn to God and avoid diabolic acts.

8. establish neighbour hood watch to work in partnership with NPF to  strengthen security and protect our values and way of life.

You can be funny. This betrays your early call for a "live and let live society". If you are being honest (and don't for one second, think this is petty), you'll agree that it is not only an "Obinna or Emeka" that has Lagos blood in them. We also have a Temi, an Osaze, an Ufot, an Ubong, an Abdulkabir etc.

You ised your own hands to reveal APGA's ambition . . . SMH!!!

My question is WHY LAGOS?? Why can't Apga try, let's say, Ogun Why Lagos? What is the obsession?
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by Ojiofor: 6:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
And how does it concern u USU?u are neither Yoruba nor Igbo!as i said earlier take ur stinking gworo stained teeth off my face.
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 17, 2011
@ macjive,
How are aworis not entirely yoruba? Is Ikwerre igbo then,

Guy wake up abeg, not until ijaw too would lay claim to an igbo tribe too

And you claim Igbos were at the forefront in developing Lagos shows ethnic sentiment at play.

If Igbos contest and win, fair play to them. Heck Imma vote for an igbo if he's got his priorities right
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by jason123: 11:33pm On Sep 17, 2011
donspony:

@ macjive,
How are awori not entirely yoruba? Is Ikwerre igbo then,

Guy wake up abeg, not until ijaw too would lay claim to an igbo tribe too

[b]And you claim Igbos were at the forefront in developing Lagos shows ethnic sentiment at play.

If Igbos contest and win, fair play to them. Heck Imma vote for an igbo if he's got his prioriti[/b]es right

You get what is going on . . . grin
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:06am On Sep 18, 2011
Though this aggipa crap in Lagos is nothing but another ibo delusion and foolish adventure, but it clearly highlights ibo people's lack of self worth and belonging. These losers still have their states and people slaving under PDP and instead of fighting for their own freedom and future at home, they are displaying their age old lack of priorities and juvenile understanding and underestimation of other people and the love for their land and people.

These are the only people on the face of the earth without any kind of love for their own land  and people, the need to abandon their own and leech on other people like pesty parasites guides and shapes their lives, judgement, hopes and aspirations. And when they get their a's's kicked again, they'll start playing victim routine.

Where is the sense and wisdom in fighting over other peoples land and foolishly claiming other peoples land while yours rot and stagnate away? The same delusional people will display pride in other peoples properties abd tell you they own Abuja, they own Lagos, but never any their own erosion ravished enclaves.

When are these deluded clowns going to storm the PDP states in their own backyard and free their own peope like the people of SW did?

Like they say, foolishnes and misadventure is the downfall of ibo people,

Sometimes I feel sorry for these people.
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by macjive01: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2011
guys i don't want to drag this thread to the name-calling gutters, but can i ask u a question ?

Why didn't Jesus Christ concentrate his preaching to his "own" people ?

or why didn't Jesus convert his people first ?

Please don't forget Igbos have same biological genes and linage with . . . . .

More earthly, who told you our land is not developed within the available capacity "imposed" upon it ?

checks the value of land in the SE compare to SW region. (Lagos is not in SouthWest region, (pre civil war) for ur information, tho it is in SW geopolitical zone,1994)
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by macjive01: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2011
jason123:

So you know, I am not against APGA in Lagos. Read what I have been typing. . .

You can be funny. This betrays your early call for a "live and let live society". If you are being honest (and don't for one second, think this is petty), you'll agree that it is not only an "Obinna or Emeka" that has Lagos blood in them. We also have a Temi, an Osaze, an Ufot, an Ubong, an Abdulkabir etc.

You ised your own hands to reveal APGA's ambition . . . SMH!!!

My question is WHY LAGOS?? Why can't Apga try, let's say, Ogun Why Lagos? What is the obsession?

Jason, such a lovely name however your thoughtfulness lets u down.
when one says black or white does it mean only BLACK people and WHITE people ? ofcourse not, it means every , any and of every shade.

same goes for tom, Joystick and harry, does it mean only people with tribal association of tom, Joystick and harry ? dude grow a brain.
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by KnowAll(m): 9:50am On Sep 18, 2011
hecks the value of land in the SE compare to SW region. (Lagos is not in SouthWest region, (pre civil war) for your information, tho it is in SW geopolitical zone,1994)

Check your facts b4 posting, Some part of Lagos Mainland, Badagry, Epe, Ikorodu and Ikeja and Agege where all under Western Region. They send reps to Ibadan.

The Island, Apapa, Yaba and Surulere where the Federal territories. Going beyond Surulere you where in Western region.
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by aljharem3: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2011
macjive01:

guys i don't want to drag this thread to the name-calling gutters, but can i ask u a question ?

Why didn't Jesus Christ concentrate his preaching to his "own" people ?

or why didn't Jesus convert his people first ?

Please don't forget Igbos have same biological genes and linage with . . . . .

More earthly, who told you our land is not developed within the available capacity "imposed" upon it ?

checks the value of land in the SE compare to SW region. (Lagos is not in SouthWest region, (pre civil war) for your information, tho it is in SW geopolitical zone,1994)

chai Ihuoma u are very very ignorant

very ignorant

lagos was not the capital u mumu, lagos island WAS THE CAPITAL
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by Desola(f): 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2011
Wow! The clamour for my land!
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:26pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^ Which land?? U carry am for head? angry
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by nusdog: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2011
Desola:

Wow! The clamour for my land!

Which land? The one ur forefathers sold for a plate of red stew?

Do you ever have a stake in your so-called land?

For your info, you'll continue being slaves in your own land. It's not a curse, just your unfortunate destiny.

Freaking smelly ngbatis.
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by Desola(f): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2011
I like it though, I really do.  grin

It shows our superiority and that we would continue to enslave them. They would continue to fight for their elusive rights and we would continue to dominate them. They would build our lands and at the end of it all, it's to your tent!

Let's start moving them to Ogun and Osun too, let's milk them dry before they wise up. grin
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by nusdog: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2011
Desola:

I like it though, I really do.  grin

It shows our superiority and that we would continue to enslave them. They would continue to fight for their elusive rights and we would continue to dominate them. They would build our lands and at the end of it all, it's to your tent!

Let's start moving them to Ogun and Osun too, let's milk them dry before they wise up. grin

You just dont make sense, do you? grin

What sense does all what you typed above make? Lol.
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by ak47mann(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2011
nusdog:

Which land? The one your forefathers sold for a plate of red stew?

For your info, you'll continue being slaves in your own land. It's not a curse, just your unfortunate destiny.

Freaking smelly ngbatis.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by macjive01: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2011
@Desola, young girl could you learn to be modest in ur thought pls , least you dont get married. (bible english)
Re: Apga Set To Sweep Lagos Councils Election As Okorocha Storms Lagos by T8ksy(m): 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2011
nusdog:

Which land? The one your forefathers sold for a plate of red stew?

Freaking smelly ngbatis.

@ Bolded, if only wishes were horses. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

So na ndigbo come get stake for yoruba land?

U guys are just bl.oody "suckers for punishment" who refused to learn from past experiences.

Your obduracy is your nemesis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Advised To Appoint Yerima As Religion Adviser / Opposition Lawmakers Want Obasanjo Punished For BPE Failures / Nigeria Records 11% Airline Passenger Growth — FAAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.