Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division (4006 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / See The7 Things APC Accused GEJ Of Doing That They A Currently Doing / CPC Chieftain Accuses GEJ Of Drinking Kain Kain, Throws Tantrums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by mrjingles(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2011
Beaf abeg dont bring yourself to this guy's level, just ignore his insults.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2011
mrjingles:

Beaf abeg dont bring yourself to this guy's level, just ignore his insults.

What insult? For calling him what he proudly called himself on an earlier thread?
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by bisiaet: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2011
Oh Heaven please can anyone please tell CPC to for once just keep quiet and let Nigerians be. We are tired of all their craps and silly allegations please let Nigerians have peace.

They have gone to court to lay a silly allegation crying for annulment of election and as they are well aware they are sore looser now is another topic against Jonathan but when Buhari said people should be LYNCH during the election that statement is alright isnit? Plase CPC go home and rest till 2015 or never.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Vigilante: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2011
@BEAF and @DEMDEM, silence is golden. Biko nu
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by bigfat01: 11:49am On Sep 16, 2011
hmmm
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem please dont bring your self to Accursed's level,
why is he beefing with the name he crowned on himself with dancing and rejoicing,
abeg make me hear word bo,

accursed,  accursed,  accursed
Beaf accursed,potato potaoe
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
ehie:

Demdem please dont bring your self to Accursed's level,
why is he beefing with the name he crowned on himself with dancing and rejoicing,
abeg make me hear word bo,

accursed,  accursed,  accursed
Beaf accursed,potato potaoe

People dey sha! demdem get level? is there a basis of comparison between the two: Beaf is steadfast and intelligent, demdem is,  I don't even know him, he is a non entity. He is just one of DEM, like his name implied. grin
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2011
oxford:

People dey sha! demdem get level? is there a basis of comparison between the two: Beaf is steadfast and intelligent, demdem is,  I don't even know him, he is a non entity. He is just one of DEM, like his name implied. grin

So because i decided to call someone what he religiously claim he is u have decided to come down heavily on me. i felt like hitting back but  checked your profile and noticed that u are birds of the same feathers.
I will advise u to stay clear ok.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

So because i decided to call someone what he religiously claim he is u have decided to come down heavily on me. i felt like hitting back but  checked your profile and noticed that u are birds of the same feathers.
I will advise u to stay clear ok.

Sorry guy, like GEJ am here to stay, better figure out how to deal with that. cool
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
oxford:

Sorry guy, like GEJ am here to stay, better figure out how to deal with that. cool

Yes THE RETARDEEN is the president, no doubt.
Secondly, u have decided to align ursef with Accursed, i cant do anything about that also. I'm simply helpless about that.
Its a decision u have made and i respect it. Deal with the consequences.  cool
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Johndoe100(m): 1:12pm On Sep 16, 2011
@demdem or is it demdum?

Give it a rest, you are boring. Why is it that retards like you always think they are entertaining? Man, you haters suck big time. You should consider demdum  - it fits you better.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2011
Johndoe100:

@demdem or is it demdum?

Give it a rest, you are boring. Why is it that retards like you always think they are entertaining? Man, you haters suck big time. You should consider demdum  - it fits you better.

JohnODE grin or whatever u call ursef. do u think i am here to entertain? what do u take me for? Beat it  guy and suck your fellow gay BEAF.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Johndoe100(m): 1:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
Repeat after me:

demdem is demdum
demdum is dum
demdem is dum

What is the difference when you are dum?

Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^^

Interesting ODE grin grin grin
Another pls
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
Demdem:

Secondly, u have decided to align ursef with Accursed, i cant do anything about that also. I'm simply helpless about that.

you are entitled to your wrong opinion

Demdem:

You are entitled to your right opinion
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
oxford:

you are entitled to your wrong opinion

You are entitled to your right opinion

After all i'm human. So pls respect it also just like i have respected urs. cool
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by juman(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mr. President should take note of their observation.

Mr. President is for every region and everybody.

Certainly he could have convey the same message in different form.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by PointB: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2011
So when the North was busy parading itself as born to rule, and amassing political offices for themselves, no one dared mentioned North-South divide. Now the tide has turned against them, and Nigeria has decided to entrust power to the minority, it now about stoking ethnic division.

For the avoidance of doubt, Nigeria has only been united by oil, and football. No more no less. There is a limit to which people can endure political shenanigan and when that limit is exceeded, there is a reaction. The loss of political power by the North is an indicator that Nigeria will not accept the 'born to rule' political system it has been bequeathed.

The CPC accusation in itself is capable of stoking ethnic division, and tension. Would they have responded in similar fashion if GEJ had thanked voters of Northern extraction. Where was the CPC when team GEJ thanked the people of South West for their votes:
[url]http://www.indepthnigeria.com/headlines/jonathan-sambo-group-thanks-s%E2%80%99west-voters/[/url]

Anyway, Nigerians are smart enough now to dismiss this sort of political brinksmanship as self serving attention seeking  effort of a malicious and bitter loser - CPC!
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by dayokanu(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2011
Well Jonathan Reetardeen is too daft to know the implication of what he is doing

How can someone that had no shoes, No brains etc think

“We recall how, in the wake of the October 1, 2010 bombing incident near Eagle square, the President, spiritedly, tried to guide public perception into looking in the direction of the Northern elements that contested the PDP Presidential primaries with him at that time.

But as soon as one of them was schemed out of the race, he was very willing to incorporate his assistance into his campaign machinery. Under his watch, the North-South cleavages had become more pronounced”, the statement added

Odechukwu reetardeen, What happened to Raymond Dokpesi, Chima, Henry Okah of the October 1 2010 bomb blast?

What happened to the Text messgaes

Retardeen we are awaiting responses
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
PointB:

So when the North was busy parading itself as born to rule, and amassing political offices for themselves, no one dared mentioned North-South divide. Now the tide has turned against them, and Nigeria has decided to entrust power to the minority, it now about stoking ethnic division.

For the avoidance of doubt, Nigeria has only been united by oil, and football. No more no less. There is a limit to which people can endure political shenanigan and when that limit is exceeded, there is a reaction. The loss of political power by the North is an indicator that Nigeria will not accept the 'born to rule' political system it has been bequeathed.

The CPC accusation in itself is capable of stoking ethnic division, and tension. Would they have responded in similar fashion if GEJ has thanks voters of Northern extraction. Where was the CPC when team GEJ thanked the people of South West for their votes:
[url]http://www.indepthnigeria.com/headlines/jonathan-sambo-group-thanks-s%E2%80%99west-voters/[/url]

Anyway, Nigerians are smart enough now to dismiss this sort of political brinksmanship as self serving attention seeking effort of a malicious and bitter loser - CPC!

Thanks for that. And this is the beginning of it all. The next northern president should come from the Middle belt. After all, North na North.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Rafaell(m): 8:48pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Beaf & Demdem, why ar U guys forcin us 2 digest these poisnous thrash U guyz ar vomitin fm ur infestd bellies? Both of U ar a sgrace 2 Nairaland, ur families & ds generatn, Get U de H.ELL outta ds thread!
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 16, 2011
Was it GEJ that sent Boko Haram to go and kill innocent people?

Was it GEJ that ordered members of the Armed Forces to secretly co-operate in the murderous activities of Boko Haram?

This gross lack of honesty in analyzing Nigeria's problems is getting irritating. . .
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Rafaell(m): 9:20pm On Sep 16, 2011
@Beaf, U ar d bigga suprise here; neva knew U 2b lik dis
@PointB, big tanx 2u 4remindin us we stil got an intrestin issu on d front burner, these guys hav suceeded in dstractin me outof a reasnable contrbution.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2011
Back to the topic guys
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by LogicPower(m): 5:53am On Sep 17, 2011
Demdem and Beaf,

Please enough of this childishness, or at least leave your dear parents, children, etc out of it!.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Beaf: 2:10pm On Sep 17, 2011
Rafaell:

@Beaf, U ar d bigga suprise here; neva knew U 2b lik dis
@PointB, big tanx 2u 4remindin us we stil got an intrestin issu on d front burner, these guys hav suceeded in dstractin me outof a reasnable contrbution.

My sincere apologies.

Demdem has being following me around, all over the forum and calling me accursed (check his profile); I'm only human and reacted to a long period of provocation. I will not be reacting in the same way as him from now; my apologies once again for ruining the thread.
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Rafaell(m): 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2011
@Beaf_ _ U r welcm, apologz aceptd. jus giv hm ignoramus & see hw mghtily it woks.

2d topic, we al on social sites (nt only NL) ar jus lik d futbal spec'tors on d stnds or infrnt o'telvsn debatin &arguin & cursin &evn fightn, wen Róney's hackd dwn by oponent &ref dsnt blow; Rnaldo dives &penalty's givn; Mesi kcks d bal awy in dsgust &he's nt yelowcaded.
Our rantins do very litle 2afect final outcom wch lies majoly in d hnds of d key actos - playas coachs refs, FA's &d bigbeters whos moneys influens evrybdy
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Rafaell(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2011
In sameway do our rantins ova hapenins n de poltcal jungle do veeery litle 2detemin outcom. d TOP govt oficial, d' inna cacus, d exgenral, d bigshot govnor, d suprme curt justce, d ruged senato, d smoot-talkn minster, d bigtim monybag (dngote?)
d list's neva endin_ _

They decid de fate o'many Nations_ _ we ar mere spctatos whos ramblins ar lik water on rock
My advic: we, d futur of our "country" (I dnt mean Nigeria cos dt 1's dead) to ACTVELY patcpat n progms, institns dt wil steer d rudders leadin2 2moro£
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Sep 19, 2011
Beaf:

My sincere apologies.

Demdem has being following me around, all over the forum and calling me accursed (check his profile); I'm only human and reacted to a long period of provocation. I will not be reacting in the same way as him from now; my apologies once again for ruining the thread.

Accursed morning. I didnt tag u such. For the umpteen time u were the one that tag ursef such and just calling u by what u are based on your actions. your apologies to those who are simply ignorant about the genesis of this whole episode and its allowed. Enjoy !!!!!

Secondly, it only seems i am following u around but that isnt the case. Instead ur lies and deceit should be blamed. Stay (or pretend to stay) on the path of truth and all these will end grin grin grin
Re: CPC Accuses GEJ Of Stoking Ethnic Division by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2011
Rafaell:

@Beaf,  U ar d bigga suprise here; neva knew U 2b lik dis
@PointB, big tanx 2u 4remindin us we stil got an intrestin issu on d front burner,  these guys hav suceeded  in dstractin me outof a reasnable contrbution.
Rafaell:

@Beaf_ _ U r welcm, apologz aceptd. j[b]us giv hm ignoramus[/b] & see hw mghtily it woks.

2d topic, we al on social sites (nt only NL) ar jus lik d futbal spec'tors on d stnds or infrnt o'telvsn debatin &arguin & cursin &evn fightn, wen Róney's hackd dwn by oponent &ref dsnt blow; Rnaldo dives &penalty's givn; Mesi kcks d bal awy in dsgust &he's nt yelowcaded.
Our rantins do very litle 2afect final outcom wch lies majoly in d hnds of d key actos - playas coachs refs, FA's &d bigbeters whos moneys influens evrybdy

Rafaell:

In sameway do our rantins ova hapenins n de poltcal jungle do veeery litle 2detemin outcom. d TOP govt oficial, d' inna cacus, d exgenral, d bigshot govnor, d suprme curt justce, d ruged senato, d smoot-talkn minster, d bigtim monybag (dngote?)
d list's neva endin_ _

They decid de fate o'many Nations_ _ we ar mere spctatos whos ramblins ar lik water on rock
My advic: we, d futur of our "country" (I dnt mean Nigeria cos dt 1's dead) to ACTVELY patcpat n progms, institns dt wil steer d rudders leadin2 2moro£

Simply Ignorant. I will let u be.  tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA / Underage Children Voting In Kano State / Saraki And The Limits Of Over Ambition - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.