Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,721 members, 7,827,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church (47593 Views)

Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) / Desmond Elliott Dances To 'Buga' After Winning APC Ticket For Lagos Assembly / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by willibounce1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Just look at how these mumu Desmond is running up and down begging for votes just like Sanwo olu. When you had 4 phucking years to do reasonable projects that people could see ,you did not do. Desmond that should have been doing boreholes providing water for his constituency, giving transformers and organising sports competitions to get close to the youths and keep them engaged.
Instead of working in the grassroot where majority of the votes come from, they focus on their elite friends and be building bridges up and down and causing useless traffic. Now they are begging for votes like babies. Annoying thing is they will never learn even if they win the election.

The only politician that has been using his brain is Gbajabiamila. He will always win elections because people can see his projects all around surulere.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by reddingtonblack: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
All these Igbo attache format is nonesense.

I don't know why these APC people will not rest bringing tribe to every inch of their campaign. I prefer a good Yoruba man to a bad Igbo man any day any time. Instead of these mo.rons to do issue based campaign, they are all over the whole place discussing tribes. Is this how we want to move this nation forward?

Glory be to God of Obidient movement. They are constantly proving they are the real people wanting a better nation.

If the Governor election coming up were to be issue based and track record why would GRV even be an opinion to some people

If the Nigeria election were issue based why will Elites vote a man whose only achievement as governor is, I left 75billion over A candidate who invested in Econet even before digital age and whose vision as brought lagos economy to be the 2nd largest in west africa.

OBI said something yesterday that even HR in his own company won't accept but supposed youths wey know the shege there eye they see for interview were clapping, oseni Rufai said, but GRV has no experience
And OBi as a con man answered ; He has no Experience in corruption undecided whats that

2019 was even issue based but today Obedient have turn everything to mediocrity, anywhere influencer face youths can't even think for themselves anymore undecided
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Kaiser20: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Part of the mixed breed destroying Lagos.. Make the werey comot for pure yoruba man ...
Pure yorubas live in Oshogbo in Osun state not in lagos
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Gloriagee(f): 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
We don't bloody care. Did you work?
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by HITsquad: 1:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Alusiizizi:

Most of them don't understand the Igbo. Ngige would probably not even get up to 2000 votes even in Anambra state. If Oshinbajo contested in that election the choice between him and Obi would have been a really tough one. Trust me.
fact.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by AVISENNA: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hate them or love them the igbos will always be a force to reckon with and every tribe will always be a force to reckon with .

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Wiseandtrue:
I am sure that the priest didn't know that he wants to start campaigning ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You think that by claiming that you are attached to the Igbos that it would earn you a huge support from them

Bloc votes coming from the Igbos is only meant for those who genuinely and selflessly serve the people

So if your mama and papa come from the east and you no work well, no expect anything!!!

Maybe These block head Yoruba on here on Nairaland never understand this, until as you talk am, na em them understand am. Help us Relay the clear Message to them.
They think its by this nonsense they are doing here on Nairaland, and enforcing us to vote rubbish way go kill us finish. Them day talk, them ignorantly day tell us go back to the East. I just look them day laugh.

Mxm.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Really? But you guys have been shouting LP top to bottom even if itโ€™s a killer running on the platform.
You are not following!!! You are only making up stories

Even Peter Obi has instructed obidients to vote for competent people

We are interested in individuals who can deliver!!!

If you no deliver, after 4years, we go remove you from office!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Goodman247: 1:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Church is a place of worship not a campaign ground
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by ShootThemAll(m): 1:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo's nah hotcakes now o grin, even in Lagos. That's why it's good to travel and explore. Igbo's love this country the most that's why they can settle and invest in any part of Nigeria they found themselves, and right now it's paying big time. In SouthEast, if Igbo's support and vote for you eh, nah 90% and above of block votes.

And Igbo's pattern of voting is ALWAYS to pick the BEST, no tribalism or religion sentiments.

They voted massively for Obasanjo even when they had one of their own Ojukwu, voted for Yaradua, GEJ, Atiku, and now Obi. THEY ALWAYS GO FOR THE BEST!!!

IGBO'S ARE THE TRUE NIGERIANS!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Tee2027: 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Truth coming out bit by bit now its time to separate woood from chafs no wonder he couldn't perform not known he is secretly anti Yoruba.

I had said it if care is not taken obi will cause Hutu and Tutsi scenario in Nigeria and ran away.

Now see how divided South are now. Obi has successfully made igbo a Yoruba enemy.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Sammy5413(m): 1:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Y'all now remembering the hand that fed you
Well the hand is fed up, please get out!
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by leisuretym: 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Idiko1:

In your wildest of dream, you fathomed a good-headed Igbo man would take a second glance at the best of the crops from Yoruba land.

Whatever you say, ask your girls, they love Yoruba demons, infact, they gave us that name.
They like us, and itโ€™s just too easy to get them.
Go and verify.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by onuman: 1:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Desmond Hedgiot beginning to grab the reality of Lagos being a cosmopolitan city. Others from other SW states still live in denial. But Igbos no de build this type of Elliot bridge.

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Espelbengz(m): 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Really? Your principal introduced religion and tribal politics n you are here gloating over the craft he introduced? U must be a hypocrite! Oga Desmond faya on! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

SpecialAdviser:

I don't know why these APC people will not rest bringing tribe to every inch of their campaign. I prefer a good Yoruba man to a bad Igbo man any day any time. Instead of these mo.rons to do issue based campaign, they are all over the whole place discussing tribes. Is this how we want to move this nation forward?

Glory be to God of Obidient movement. They are constantly proving they are the real people wanting a better nation.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Idiko1: 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kaiser20:

You need to add Ogbomosho in Oyo State.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by emani03(m): 1:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lol I Dey with you bro...

If these homeless Agbadians like make them vex.

It wonโ€™t stop me from eating good suya from my guy suleman.(Hausa)

It wonโ€™t stop me from eating my neighborโ€™s Amala and ewedu...(yoruba)

Forget it! Some of you are here fighting each other
While some Nigerians are living in peace!

Karemarealty288:
All of them wants to identify with the most hardworking tribe in Africa, financially independent and most economically vibrant. I understand the hate coming from Grillers and motor park ticketers on this forum.....you cannot be what you are not. Government in government out, good or bad..igbos no go beg for food...make our crude oil dry up today, let's see who will survive in the next 10yrs without it...As for me I love Yoruba women like blood Tonic, especially Bukky bebe grin grin I dey sit on her waist like horse.... grin
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by madjune(m): 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
He even speaks borrowed Igbo like the GRV guy, yet they're condemning GRV for being half baked.

Naija get serious problems.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Idiko1: 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
leisuretym:

Whatever you say, ask your girls, they love Yoruba demons, infact, they gave us that name.
They like us, and itโ€™s just too easy to get them.
Go and verify.

I spent few years in Lagos State. Please stop this craziness about Yoruba girls and being hard to get. Water is very harder to drink than to get Yoruba ladies.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Yong4ever: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
9jaupdate001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7myOXX6dBQ
Nonsense, your mom is igbo, does that translate to good governance and personality? Desmond Idiot, you failed woefully, so selfish and arrogant, oga give chance to others to prove themselves and stop bringing tribalism to politics.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
ppogba:

So, what about peter psquare that married the other way round?

Always think before coming up with useless logic.

You get time to follow that Donkey talk. You get plenty time honestly.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Emir01:

An ethnic and religion movement that will be crushed. Our people are wiser. You can reduce your LP to SE. No pathway for LP in SW

Your mouth day smell. Help us shut up.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Is not about igbo or Yoruba but about competence AND YOUTHFULNESS.

SANWO IS YOUNG AND COMPETENT.LETS VOTE HIM TO COMPLETE HIS GOOD WORKS.

SANWO HAS BUILT SO MUCH SOLID BRIDGES IN LAGOS FROM FESTAC TO COMPUTER VILLAGES,OYINGBO,YABA ,UPGRADED AND BUILT TRAINS SYSTEM ETC.THEREBY MAKING LAGOS A GREAT PLACE FOR LAGOSIANS, WITHOUT MAKINGNOISE.

LAGOSIANS SHOULD LEARN HOW CAMPAIGN TO WIN SUPPORT,YOU SAY"PLS VOTE SANWO OLU,NOT YOU MUST".DONT BE AGBEROS IN BEHAVIOUR,AGBERO WILL FIZZLE OUT UNDER NEXT REGIME WITH MORE FINTECH IN PLACE,RAIL SYSTEMS,BRT,ETC.
FOR ME AND MY PEOPLE NA SANWO OLU, WE GO VOTE ALL THE WAY LIKE FASHOLA TIME. cheesy
Eko INI baje. angry grin grin

I Like Sanwo Olu. Like I honestly do, But The anger of the Igbos and reasonable Yorubas is October 20, 2020. The Children sang National Anthem, and The soldiers shot at them, You can imagine shooting at unarmed Kids, because they wanted a better country... at Sanwo Olu and Tinubus Order... Now you understand the anger of the people. Now be reasonable... Your question or assumption does it have an answer?
If he never Listened to Tinubu, and came out to talk to the same Youths During the EndSARS protest, Things would have been way better. Do you think if Falz comes out for president tomorrow Igbos wont vote him? Or Mr Macaroni?

The Igbo tribe is not stupid. Hope u learnt a thing or Two now? Igbos vote who is there for everyone, and who is not Tribalist.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Fearyourcreator: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kaiser20:

Dragging lagos western state with yorubas... Igbos... Just wait till next Monday...
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by femmy2010(m): 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I Thought LP and APC are in the same Igbo attache boat?. Only PDP stands Gidigba.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Dragging lagos western state with yorubas... Igbos... Just wait till next Monday...

grin You never learn , do you??
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by GistFullGround: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Desmond Elliott, the fake bridge builder!

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Fearyourcreator: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
gimakon:

grin You never learn , do you??
Na you never learn... Your saviour , person saviour lost presidential na Lagos remain una wan claim... Come collect odedo
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by lordofreal(m): 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
They are ruling Lagos state that belongs to Igbo man abi? Anyway it was on the record that it is one certain Yoruba man that discovered Abia because Abia in Yoruba means armpits.
FuckDModz:

They are not ruling yoruba land. They are ruling people living in Lagos which comprises of all tribes.

Don't be an idiot.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Hossyq(m): 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Now you know; that you belongs to the cliqs of mafias; mafia government...
No doubt bout the saying; a sheep that flocks with dog; will end up eating shit! Too late for you now to realise your statements during endsars protest... Calling NIGERIANS children... The whole NIGERIANS you gave birth to..? I can see indeed; acting is your profession... You like acting! You are not a politician..! It's too late to apologise; giving medicine after death!
Can your your begging bring the dead back to life? Those people you and your government circle killed..?
Thank you for wasting our time n life..! Give chance to others so that we can see what they have to offer! And after of the whole threatening before the election; we can s3e the result... Burning down Igbo dominated shops...vwhat are you doing bout that..?
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Allisgud: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
I will be happy if they vote out this idiot,he was quiet all this while chhooping his looted fund alone

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Kaiser20: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodman247:
Church is a place of worship not a campaign ground
don't say that eagain!
Inside the church, are Nigerians with the PVC. and eligible voters, so I think you can campaign

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Troops Repelled Attack In Pulka And Bitta(photos) / Fayose Wears White Shorts To Receive Leaders Of Traders At Fayose Market (pix) / Senator, Mahmud Kanti Bello Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.