Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,979 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church (47522 Views)

Rivers Governor Fubara Speaks Igbo (Video) / Desmond Elliott Dances To 'Buga' After Winning APC Ticket For Lagos Assembly / Nigerians Blast MC Oluomo For Sharing Garri To Tenants For Votes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Is not about igbo or Yoruba but about competence AND YOUTHFULNESS.

SANWO IS YOUNG AND COMPETENT.LETS VOTE HIM TO COMPLETE HIS GOOD WORKS.

SANWO HAS BUILT SO MUCH SOLID BRIDGES IN LAGOS FROM FESTAC TO COMPUTER VILLAGES,OYINGBO,YABA ,UPGRADED AND BUILT TRAINS SYSTEM ETC.THEREBY MAKING LAGOS A GREAT PLACE FOR LAGOSIANS, WITHOUT MAKINGNOISE.

LAGOSIANS SHOULD LEARN HOW CAMPAIGN TO WIN SUPPORT,YOU SAY"PLS VOTE SANWO OLU,NOT YOU MUST".DONT BE AGBEROS IN BEHAVIOUR,AGBERO WILL FIZZLE OUT UNDER NEXT REGIME WITH MORE FINTECH IN PLACE,RAIL SYSTEMS,BRT,ETC.
FOR ME AND MY PEOPLE NA SANWO OLU, WE GO VOTE ALL THE WAY LIKE FASHOLA TIME. cheesy
Eko INI baje. angry grin grin
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by ghiloman28(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na this one wey you talk gaan gaan go let you loose to the full blooded Yoruba.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by package7(m): 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Abeg Lagosian, especially surulere area vote out Desmond, vote LP candidate Oworu guy. Thanks
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Chetas81(m): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fraudulent citizens everywhere
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Linuxdomains: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
This guy funny sha
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Idiko1: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

LP is an IGBO party.
Peter Obi is an Igbo project.
GRV is an Igbo candidate, according to BATISTS. 😕

But see Desmond Elliot now, claiming Igbo. 😏

Nairaland Urchins no Really Get Sense! embarassed
Very Empty-headed! undecided

Desmond Elliot is not claiming to be Igbo, he is half Igbo. His mother is an Igbo lady.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by ariesbull: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
okuta007:

I thought they said IT IS BAD TO TALK POLITICS IN CHURCH ? now all of them APC are campaigning in churches - and Obi did not even campaign in Church - he just showed his face and greeted for approval - yeye hypocrites who criticize what they lack the capacity to do
don't mind the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by victorazy(m): 12:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ever8090:
Lol...is like as the Hausa/Fulani determines the outcome of election results in the North, Igbos are now playing Sam role in the south especially lagos

Bros which one be "Sam role"
What did Oga Sam do again this time?
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by davillian(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Desmond idiot quote by clent the drunk
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Abdulmumin412(m): 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Our politicians really like the free money they are receiving from their elective positions. They can change to any colour you want them to just to be voted in and once they enter they don't send anybody again.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by EmiDon11: 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo owns lagos by development
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Sterope(f): 12:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fine woman smiley
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Freshtruth(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:
[sub][/sub]

Who gives a Bleep

guy you bad o he never beg you reach
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Billygee2u: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
All these Igbo attache format is nonesense.

I don't know why these APC people will not rest bringing tribe to every inch of their campaign. I prefer a good Yoruba man to a bad Igbo man any day any time. Instead of these mo.rons to do issue based campaign, they are all over the whole place discussing tribes. Is this how we want to move this nation forward?

Glory be to God of Obidient movement. They are constantly proving they are the real people wanting a better nation.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Blaze14k: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Joey4321:
I will vote the most competent yoruba

Who gives a shit if you're igbo

I really dont understand this saga.. Gvr mother is igbo buh yoruba dont want to vote him because his mother is igbo and now we have desmond elliot of apc claiming his mum is igbo to get votes. Like wat is going on here?
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by koladata(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
desmond eliot , i voted for apc , but YOU will never win . YOU , i will still vote for sanwo olu , but you you , you will never win
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Buckeyemedia1: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

I don't know why these APC people will not rest bringing tribe to every inch of their campaign. I prefer a good Yoruba man to a bad Igbo man any day any time. Instead of these mo.rons to do issue based campaign, they are all over the whole place discussing tribes. Is this how we want to move this nation forward?

Glory be to God of Obidient movement. They are constantly proving they are the real people wanting a better nation.
Sharap, nonsensical Wailer.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Billygee2u: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Everybody has become Igbo because of elections . grin
Igbos are great people.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Lightorder: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

when did OBIdient movement turn to IGBO project ? Who is more OBIdient to the full chest than the Edos ?
Is it Only IGBOs that are in Lagos.?
What has a busy Igboman done to you people?
Igbo said they want to go , you all said no. Especially the Yorubas that solicited for one Nigeria , which even earned them , UNITY BEGGARS on NL . Biafra became a taboo. Okay , they rested it and decided to stay and all you sing like songs now is that IGBOS should leave Lagos that is Nigeria, if an Igbo , Edo , Calabar man is in a competition , he fights for it.

But Why is it that whenever a Yoruba man is losing out or could not measure up at field of fair play, the next thing he does is to play tribal card in order to hack or rig the tournament ? Why ?

They said IGBOMAN doesn’t play politics , Obi showed up, now all hell went to town . Yorubas why ? Your people don’t live and own properties outside Yoruba land

3 Likes

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Alusiizizi(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pathetic. If he had performed as a representative he wouldn't even need to campaign, his work will do all the campaigning for him, which brings me to Sanwo-Olu. Honestly I don't see why he(Sanwo-Olu) should even be campaigning, probably due to fear of backlash from the last pres. elections. His good works in Lagos is all but self-evident. What he really should be doing is distancing himself from Tinubu and condemning the infractions of INEC. So many people are angry, not necessarily because their candidate did not win but because INEC brazenly silenced them forcibly. People feel cheated, deceived, robbed, you name it. Powerlessness, it's such a horrid feeling.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by HITsquad: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Igbo people do not play tribal politics... Igbo only vote whomever we sincerely feel that can deliver.

Igbos would heavily vote Prof Osinbanjo over our own ngige or Orji Kalu anyday. That's Igbo people for you. I usually shake my head whenever Urchins say Obidient movement is a tribal thing.

4 Likes

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Billygee2u: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Joey4321:
I will vote the most competent yoruba

Who gives a shit if you're igbo

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by StagethemTVee: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Really? But you guys have been shouting LP top to bottom even if it’s a killer running on the platform.
Wiseandtrue:
I am sure that the priest didn't know that he wants to start campaigning 😳😳😳

You think that by claiming that you are attached to the Igbos that it would earn you a huge support from them

Bloc votes coming from the Igbos is only meant for those who genuinely and selflessly serve the people

So if your mama and papa come from the east and you no work well, no expect anything!!!
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Idiko1: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
leisuretym:
Yoruba men doesn’t joke with Igbo pretty girls, we have taken all beautiful Igbo girls, and here is the result , no blame us, Yoruba girls too dey do hard to get and no be say dem too fine sef.

Igbo girls will do you well any day anytime.

My ex Igbo girl boobs dey like Pumpkin 🎃🎃

I will forever like Igbo women

In your wildest of dream, you fathomed a good-headed Igbo man would take a second glance at the best of the crops from Yoruba land.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lightorder:
when did OBIdient movement turn to IGBO project ? Who is more OBIdient to the full chest like the Edos ?
Is it Only IGBOs that is in Lagos.?
What has a busy Igboman done to you people?
Igbo said they want to go , you all said no. Especially that Yorubas solicited for one Nigeria. Biafra became a taboo. Okay , the rested it and decided to stay and all you sing like songs now is that IGBOS should leave Lagos that is Nigeria, if an Igbo , Edo , Calabar man is in a completion, he fights for it.

But Why is it that whenever a Yoruba man is losing out or could not measure up at field of fair play, the next thing he does is to play tribal card ? Why ?

It's a shame what APC is doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Kaiser20: 1:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Everybody has become Igbo because of elections . grin
Even oga tinubu's great-grandPa is from Osisioma in Abia state
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Ckonnet: 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Karemarealty288:
All of them wants to identify with the most hardworking tribe in Africa, financially independent and most economically vibrant. I understand the hate coming from Grillers and motor park ticketers on this forum.....you cannot be what you are not. Government in government out, good or bad..igbos no go beg for food...make our crude oil dry up today, let's see who will survive in the next 10yrs without it...As for me I love Yoruba women like blood Tonic, especially Bukky bebe grin grin I dey sit on her waist like horse.... grin

Hard stud, one recited a yoruba poem for me that yr cool Was hilarious. Na urchins be the problem of Nigeria and not any tribe.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Alusiizizi(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
HITsquad:
Igbo don't play tribal politics... Igbo only vote whomever we sincerely feel that can deliver.

Igbos would heavily vote Prof Osinbanjo over our own ngige or Orji Kalu anyday. That's Igbo people for you. I usually shake my head whenever Urchins say Obidient movement is a tribal thing.

Most of them don't understand the Igbo. Ngige would probably not even get up to 2000 votes even in Anambra state. If Oshinbajo contested in that election the choice between him and Obi would have been a really tough one. Trust me.
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Fearyourcreator: 1:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Part of the mixed breed destroying Lagos.. Make the werey comot for pure yoruba man ...
Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by FuckDModz: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
lordofreal:
The same thing we are all saying. Move ayour good man to Anambra to govern them their ,or they don't need good man there? And leave us with bad man in lagos State.or it is by force to rule other people in their land

They are not ruling yoruba land. They are ruling people living in Lagos which comprises of all tribes.

Don't be an idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church by Idiko1: 1:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Billygee2u:

Igbos are great people.

There is no doubt about the statement. Igbo never claimed returnees in a cunningly manner to bolster their level of education in Nigeria. It is funny politics in Nigeria has forced certain goons to insult the Lagosians who shown Aroke the light.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Okowa's Daughter Addressing Her Elders / To Your Tents O South East? - Thisday / Lagos 2019: Ambode Dares Tinubu, Says I Won't Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.