Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) (47974 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by AntiChristian: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hope them no beat am?
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Abalado(f): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
This one na obedient I think

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Diligent1(f): 4:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
let me help you with the name, Baba blu Balulu ba Thiefunubu shakky shakky grandpa grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Online bandit spotted

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Sleekfingers: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jidenkem:
See as him mouth dey like parrot beak

He should be dealt with

Ha
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Diligent1(f): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
princepeter566:
See as he looks like one presidential candidate that rigged election.
I no mention anybodys name
Online bandit spotted
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Larryndelaw: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Abalado:
This one na obedient I think
So I think. They are very useless and gullible
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
which one be Elon musk boys? grin
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by scholes23(m): 5:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jidenkem:
See as him mouth dey like parrot beak

He should be dealt with

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Sleekfingers: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
Hope them no beat am?

I don't think , they did .
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by geoworldedu: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:
What the hell does this fake Alert mean?

Banks SMS comes in threaded form, meaning the alerts comes to your phone via same number and new alerts will be below.

So if you transferred money to me and the sms doesn't drop to the normal bank number and via email, then you have not done anything. Next option is to check via app.

So what do people mean by fake alert?
What If there is a spy app that can generate phone numbers attached to an account number. Then the same app is fed with the account number a seller gave you. It will send the account balance you want it to send to the phone number of the customer in a bulk sms way.
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Psoul(m): 5:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
See his long mouth like Cherubim & Seraphim trumpet.
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Roger3D(m): 5:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:
What the hell does this fake Alert mean?

Banks SMS comes in threaded form, meaning the alerts comes to your phone via same number and new alerts will be below.

So if you transferred money to me and the sms doesn't drop to the normal bank number and via email, then you have not done anything. Next option is to check via app.

So what do people mean by fake alert?
You're right it's very easy to download apps on Playstore that can generate fake alerts but it's also very easy to detect. I can never fall a victim of such armature scams

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
AntiChristian:
Hope them no beat am?
They talk say dem beat am
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Anunakeeh: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
The Peak Effects of a Complete Damaged Society.

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Lingudy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Small boys having criminal mentality right from small, and because of a girl o

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by tyinfinity: 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
princepeter566:
See as he looks like one presidential candidate that rigged election.
I no mention anybodys name
that is peter obi who rigged in Agulu without giving Apc and pdp any vote

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by CartelKenneth: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
They should be killed immediately
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Joyicy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Smh....The ones that won't allow us rest on whatsapp; Pablo and Kween Pablo

God help us, this society is morally decaying!

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Reelmii: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Zealag(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Elon musk boys💀🤣
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Tannhauser(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
tongue
At that age?...The audacity!
Castrate him and save his life.
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by coolebux(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
How much the boy do? grin
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by IyaTola: 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by chatinent: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Una beat the boys and the girl or only the boy? 🥱

2 Likes

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Millimann: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
K
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by bosstim(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na so them take start
Bvlgari:

But wetin concern politics with this story now ni tori Olorun
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Helgreenluv(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lunja:
Teach him a big lesson
Na so that mandate thief take start o.

Ewu somalia

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by fof1: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
money121:
HUSTLE WITH CAUTION. PEOPLE ARE DYING YOUNG BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO DIE POOR. cry cry cry

Pls is this Hustling? Pls Stop this Wrong Classifications...This is OUTRIGHT Stealing and FRAUDULENT Practice...Clear COVETOUSNESS at a Tender Age due to Peer Pressure, Immorality and Greed. Call A Spade A Spade... Don't Paint it Otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by soil4soil(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:

But wetin concern politics with this story now ni tori Olorun

They are still pained, and that how they will live with the pain for the next 4 years

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by tammie24: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
let me help you with the name, Baba blu Balulu ba Thiefunubu shakky shakky grandpa grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
😀😀😀 that will rule you and your generation for 8 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Shop Owner Beats Apprentice To Death Over Missing N1000 (Graphic Photo) / Christian Obumseli: Parents Of Onlyfans Model Who Killed Boyfriend Arrested / Conductor Stabs Nigerian Man Dead In Accra, Ghana (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.