Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) (47945 Views)

Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) / Slay Queen Busted After Sending Fake Transfer oF N65,000 To A Vendor / Slay Queen Disgraced For Using A Fake Transfer To Buy N175,000 Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by chaloskyx: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Eheeen if the boys gives you the Iphone as gift would you have questioned his source of wealth useless Nigerian Girls

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by PoliteActivist: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:

But wetin concern politics with this story now ni tori Olorun

E consign am small. Na small small e dey take start, b4 you know wetin dey happen, e don run for president steal election
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Swissli(f): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
It's Becoming Rampant Nowadays But People Are Becoming Smarter Also

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by fof1: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:
What the hell does this fake Alert mean?

Banks SMS comes in threaded form, meaning the alerts comes to your phone via same number and new alerts will be below.

So if you transferred money to me and the sms doesn't drop to the normal bank number and via email, then you have not done anything. Next option is to check via app.

So what do people mean by fake alert?

Pls Humble Urself and Learn what You Don't Know about...You can't Continue to be a Mugu or Dunce...Fake Alert is a FRAUDULENT System Generated by Some Weird App by Fraudsters...such that, You will think it is Real Bank Alert to ur Phone and with Account Details...but d Money is Never in ur Bank Account,Pls.

This 419 System had been in use for sometime, Pls
So you better know its Operational Modus before they will Finish You.

Thank God for the Shop Owner...Pls.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by PrinceMajestic: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
The people try for them. If na my side central Delta as Dem dey video them the boys already go don dey naked with swollen face and fresh wounds all over them and them go cry badly, Them even allow the other guy chill for chair with can water. Lol

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Tregmas: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=VenExchangee post=121737573]I always tell my girl, what you know your family cant provide for you pls don't request it from me because if its easy your bro them for do am, I do what I can and I can't please you at the end I will sleep with hunger.
If you can't wait till everything is okay then you're free to leave. No pressure me.. grin[/quot. Na man you be
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by yommen: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
princepeter566:
See as he looks like one presidential candidate that rigged election.
I no mention anybodys name

As a supporter of Peter Obi, compared t always feel weird Tinubu or Atiku supporters insult Obi but I later realized that most Peter Obi supporters are no different. They will insult on others asap! Shiorr

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by wildikeman(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
For him mind him go think say Pusey don set for him and how him go take destroy the puna of him girlfriend afterwards

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Tregmas: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
emekajacobogbon:
Nairaland is impacting the spirit of bitterness and hatred through tribalistic and bigoted statements which is not good for a healthy soul, the management of this forum should do the needful to make it a positive environment for both news, education and entertainment, thanks....

there's power in words
you nailed it. I always see hate here and there
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by ty4real123: 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
he should be beaten to coma, wicked being.
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by newnigerdelta00: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bvlgari:
Young boy(s) caught after doing a fake transfer to buy 2 iPhones for himself and his girlfriend shocked

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpwpYxiDs9p/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScVzdQ-v4MA

So called obidient youth's
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by papamodico: 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=princepeter566 post=121726430]See as he looks like one presidential candidate that rigged election.
I no mention anybodys name
Make you mention the name abi you no get lever?
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Kog45(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Seun EgbeEgbe season 2
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Helgreenluv(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=121741219][/quote]
Kikikiki

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Jefferyhi86(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Unto BTC skins..... Idiat

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Breezzy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:

Banks SMS comes in threaded form, meaning the alerts comes to your phone via same number and new alerts will be below.

So if you transferred money to me and the sms doesn't drop to the normal bank number and via email, then you have not done anything. Next option is to check via app.

It baffles me too bro
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=Lunja post=121741668][/quote]
Kikikiki. Ka ci ubanka. Dan jaka, dan Zina. Allah ya tsine wa gidan ku. Dan banza, dan karuwa. Hahahaha. This one na Russian missile I give you so
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lunja:
Teach him a big lesson
Na so that mandate thief take start o.

Kikikiki. Ka ci ubanka. Dan jaka, dan Zina. Allah ya tsine wa gidan ku. Dan banza, dan karuwa. Hahahaha. This one na Russian missile I give you so

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by THEMORALMEN: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
For dat small age relationship dey sweet but it more sweetert when you are dealing with motel prostitute with 1k for nakking.
Instead of one ifunnaya wey just dey come up.
Wey u go only nack once after 2month.

I pity dis gen Z gene nowadays 😔😢

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by Bashnigga(m): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Awon Elon Musk boys 🤣🤣
It's possible they bought those headphones and probably the clothes they're wearing with that fake alert
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by money121(m): 7:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
fof1:

Pls is this Hustling? Pls Stop this Wrong Classifications...This is OUTRIGHT Stealing and FRAUDULENT Practice...Clear COVETOUSNESS at a Tender Age due to Peer Pressure, Immorality and Greed. Call A Spade A Spade... Don't Paint it Otherwise.
Read that Again
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by SavageResponse(m): 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
This skinny looking kid that looks hungry wants to buy 2 iPhones at the same time.

I'm sure it was his malnurished stature that gave him away and made the store keeper to thoroughly scrutinize his payment transfer grin

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by davodyguy: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
fof1:

Pls Humble Urself and Learn what You Don't Know about...You can't Continue to be a Mugu or Dunce...Fake Alert is a FRAUDULENT System Generated by Some Weird App by Fraudsters...such that, You will think it is Real Bank Alert to ur Phone and with Account Details...but d Money is Never in ur Bank Account,Pls.

This 419 System had been in use for sometime, Pls
So you better know its Operational Modus before they will Finish You.

Thank God for the Shop Owner...Pls.
This is thrash and only an unsmart person can fall victim.

Your bank SMS standard alert number can't be compromised.

Yes that can clone any nonsense to make a fresh sms alert drop on your phone.

But once the new SMS doesn't sync with the existing threaded SMS from your bank
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by davodyguy: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
geoworldedu:
What If there is a spy app that can generate phone numbers attached to an account number. Then the same app is fed with the account number a seller gave you. It will send the account balance you want it to send to the phone number of the customer in a bulk sms way.
The spy app can only send SMS to your phone as fresh message. It will never find it's way to the existing threaded SMS platform your bank is using.

Yes, they can clone anything
Yes the alert can come in, but if it comes as SMS to your phone separately, without showing previous debit/credit alerts, you should not fall
Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by dyera(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:

If someone notice you are using touch light phone to check alert, they can plan to dupe you with fake alert.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by geoworldedu: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:

The spy app can only send SMS to your phone as fresh message. It will never find it's way to the existing threaded SMS platform your bank is using.

Yes, they can clone anything
Yes the alert can come in, but if it comes as SMS to your phone separately, without showing previous debit/credit alerts, you should not fall
Yes, and that's the fake alert we are talking about. The solution is to check if your account is balanced. It's inability to balance is what makes it a fake alert.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Caught After Doing Fake Transfer To Buy 2 Iphones (pix/video) by geoworldedu: 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
davodyguy:

This is thrash and only an unsmart person can fall victim.

Your bank SMS standard alert number can't be compromised.

Yes that can clone any nonsense to make a fresh sms alert drop on your phone.

But once the new SMS doesn't sync with the existing threaded SMS from your banking
That is why it is called fake alert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hacked To Death In Imo, His Lifeless Body Dumped By The Roadside (Graphic) / U.S. Bureau Of Prisons To Probe Hushpuppi Over Viral Feast At Fort Dix Facility / Seven Traffic Robbers Arrested In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.