Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here (17747 Views)

No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals / The Present State Of Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by CodeTemplar: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:

My brother , if government loot and provide the necessities for the society, e better o. Than the one that’ll loot and do nothing .
Tbh, I believe all political office holders in Nigeria are looters.
it is not better because the govt looting and doing projects separately ends up doing just as much or even less than the direct looters.

Imagine the Lagos looting model under Tinubu. Projects are firstly inflated. Next the projects are awarded to cronies and repayment spread over decades to make it a PPP or a form of project loan. Now asides the inflation, interest is allowed since it involves private investors. This means the present and future funds of the state has been looted by design. Compare that to another gov who only.loots the allocation and is limited in Loans that can be taken on behalf of the state.
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Braun007: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Ayade,he has made my state a laughing stock,does that count?
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by pocom16: 11:07am On Mar 14, 2023
LaSenior:
Hope uzodinma is busy doing nothing absolutely nothing

Federal road is what we are going to eat all state roads are in total shambles

Atleast he is constructing federal roads...
Owerri orlu and Owerri okigwe are every important roads..

I think Hope is not doing bad in terms of infrastructure...he is performing better than previous governors..

The reason why he isn't appreciated is because he hasn't built one useless centre table flyover but he is focusing on key roads..

.the level of decay in imo is so bad that if a governor doesn't fix all he won't be appreciated ..and no governor can fix all...

If other governors did something tangible. Imo won't be this bad
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by SmartPolician: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
RaySimran:
*Coconut refinery (67%completed)

*Syringe/metering company (running)

*Eket urban in/dual roads (in use)

*Coconut farm (hectres of land wasted, 7 years gone no known tree exceed 8ft, badly stagnated)

Those are the ones I know personnaly

Akwa Ibom State has been getting her leadership right back to back.

I like that Udom Emmanuel is taking steps to boost the state's economic strength and create jobs for the people.

Congratulations!
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by bencr7: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
My own for imo state HOPE d opposite or supreme Court gov ,na calamity, nothing is doing to make pple happy in d state.
My other state ogun state,no get governor but fine bobo, nothing they him head

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Madups(m): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Wtf man! You mean osisioma centre table?
Hambivert:
Other than the Osisioma flyover that took about 6-7 years to complete the sparogator called Ikpeazu, is yet still fine-tuning the blueprint for a proposed Eyinmba City.
I thank God the failure, lost his senatorial bid.

The lives and will of Abians should be studied, despite failed political leaders over the years, they have always progressed beyond ordinary.

How can you explain someone surviving without salaries for over 2years?

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by eseelvis: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
oyeb15:
Democracy is getting worse.
Year
1.A new governor will first gather money to defend his sit. Win appeal and supreme Court.
2. Return his investments.
3. Prepare for reelection
4. Election year. Politics, sharing money and eating maize, akara by d roadside.
5 drinking of 40 years old wiskey
With friends a

2 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Amuluonyenaego: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Soludo , this one just Dey pour cement for road after promising us Dubai Taiwan road during his campaign, he even open mouth tell us say no opposition party is welcomed in anambra if not APGA but we the anambrarians are counting days for him.

4 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by SugarGirl44(f): 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
copyrites:
Lol

On Nairaland, everybody is from Lagos, including the born throwway sons of nobody who don't know their fathers grin grin

The other day, one Efon Alaye urchin from Ekiti is dragging Lagos with Rhodes-Vivour grin grin grin

No single man or woman in Nigeria today knows Tinubu's father but they see Tinubu and think that he's "more Lagosian" than GRV whose great great grandfather's house is still standing in Lagos Island grin grin

Oh lawd cheesy

It means you’re a born throway too.
Because you’re doing the same thing you’re complaining about.
Child of baby factory.
Stay out of Yoruba business, we are one.
We don’t interfere in biafra business, stop being obsessed with us and have some shame.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by shogz89: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Karleb:
Paid salaries, not on time tho.
Paying for services rendered should ordinarily not be considered as a project not to talk if delaying it..
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by twilliamx(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Please those saying Lagos is no man's land, please don't forget you have your actual state of origin. Na wetin dem ask u o
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Pinkyposh(f): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Dankovich1:
Ok if I'm been permitted to list the 4 states that I always spend my time mostly, their achievements will therefore go in this sequence......

Abia State: busy doing nothing

Delta State: busy draining/minning the state to nothing.

Port Harcourt: busy creating contents and creating enemies for himself and the state.

Lagos State: busy showing up to places he's not invited.
These got me laughing 🤣🤣, so they've never done anything worth talking about?

Pls add Imo state to the list 😃😃

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by blesdman(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Rivers doing internal roads in 5 LGAs at the same time ...Port Harcourt city, emohua, asari toru, obio Akpor.....etc...numerous to mention. The Governor is a master in project funding and execution. 2 flyovers soon to be completed and commissioned before may 29th. Only despicable haters of good hate him. Nigerians are indeed their own problem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Novarisammy2: 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
sammysmiles:
My state governor was jxt elected recently, and from what he is portraying, he has a lot to offer the people of Osun state.

let's pray that judicial abracadabra won't remove him

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by copyrites: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
SugarGirl44:

It means you’re a born throway too.
Because you’re doing the same thing you’re complaining about.
Child of baby factory.
Stay out of Yoruba business, we are one.
We don’t interfere in biafra business, stop being obsessed with us and have some shame.

Yoruba blood runs in my vein but I'm not a stup!d tribalist.
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by obasidon1(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Mine is a capacity Governor

Has done over 1000km roads
Over 12 flyovers
Built one of the best Health Science Universities and Teaching Hospitals.
International Airport 98 percent completed
Empowerment programs
Stadium in progress
Built School of Nursing and midwifery
Dualize several important roads
Built/ completed International market
Build several healthcare centers.

Engr. David Umahi is a rare gem in Nigerian politics.

4 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Karleb(m): 11:12am On Mar 14, 2023
shogz89:
Paying for services rendered should ordinarily not be considered as a project not to talk if delaying it..

Unfortunately, we live in Nigeria.
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Dankovich1: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Pinkyposh:

These got me laughing 🤣🤣, so they've never done anything worth talking about?

Pls add Imo state to the list 😃😃
Imo State Governor is a ghost Governor. He's not worth being in my list. Funny enough I'm from Imo State.

1 Like

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Lukson2018: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Obaseki has done nothing but solar street light amongst other audio projects that never saw the light of the day

2 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by DonSion(m): 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
His excellency, Prof. Chukwuma Soludo Anambra State is performing more than expected. First, sensitizing Anambrians civilly through his oral dispositions on the way forward in government policies for a better Anambra, his roads construction on strategic spots is on another level I n the whole of Awka city and other vital economic areas and communities. Empowering over 4000 youths in skill acquisition programme tagged Anambra expo. These are least of what I observed. In all Prof. Soludo is a professional in his conduct, a gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Qardinalcaptain: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2023
BluePrincee:
Edo and delta state governors have done nothing. No remarkable visionary project angry

Total failures inspite of all the oil money available. Ellu P is taking over both states and I give my consent as an indigene of the old Bendel State.
my brother ELLU P too na scam 😕😕
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by stillme231: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2023
tamdun:
Edo people go vanish for this thread,Obaseki don carry them handicap grin
Truly,edo no b lagos
you are wrong .. people voted obaseki just to stop oshiomole from his godfatherism . Obaseki mess up in the second term and LP is taking over Edo state

2 Likes

Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Injera(f): 11:15am On Mar 14, 2023
copyrites:
Lol

On Nairaland, everybody is from Lagos, including the born throwway sons of nobody who don't know their fathers grin grin

The other day, one Efon Alaye urchin from Ekiti is dragging Lagos with Rhodes-Vivour grin grin grin

No single man or woman in Nigeria today knows Tinubu's father but they see Tinubu and think that he's "more Lagosian" than GRV whose great great grandfather's house is still standing in Lagos Island grin grin

Oh lawd cheesy
Answer the question and stop derailing the thread
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Pinkyposh(f): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Dankovich1:

Imo State Governor is a ghost Governor. He's not worth being in my list. Funny enough I'm from Imo State.

I thought as much, I wanted to refer to him as an invisible governor
I am also from Imo
😂
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Sammy07: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2023
olasaad:
Kwara

Ongoing cheesy no completed projects for four years cool cool

This is a lie
Haba
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Injera(f): 11:17am On Mar 14, 2023
copyrites:

Yoruba blood runs in my vein but I'm not a stup!d tribalist.
Lie that you're a female lie that you're Yoruba. Na who do una like dis?
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Ay92(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Ondo state, Aketi, nothing nothing
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by mikelopez: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
wink u are rite but NO CHINEDUAWKA,stranger,immigrat will rule Omoluabi.
Sanwo kan,Eko kan

Rule 2 broken

myd44
Seun
Nlfpmod
dominique
Obinoscopy
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Dankovich1: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Pinkyposh:

I thought as much, I wanted to refer to him as an invisible governor
I am also from Imo
😂

Ok daluu ADA IMO
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by Hollandia2030: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
is sending threats for not collecting old Naira noted a project too ?
😂😹😹
Re: List Projects Your Present State Governor Has Done Or Is Doing Here by CursedOsuPigs: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2023
copyrites:
Lol

Oh lawd cheesy

Wailing wailer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Count Me Out Of Atiku’s Presidential Ambition— Tanko Al-Makura / Dozie Ikedife Is Dead / Toby Okechukwu Hosts Dr. Maduka (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.