Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings (13905 Views)

Governor Mba Visits Nimbo Community, Commiserate With Victims Of Herdsmen -pic / Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by sojayy(m): 11:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Eriokanmi: 11:03am On Mar 14, 2023
They voted the useless party that refused to help them curtail insecurity. What can one say to this matter again? I don't even know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Willie2015: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2023
princepeter566:
For kwande people, I have no sympathy because they vehemently voted APC.
Apa is the people I feel sorry for

Father Alia is comin...

Change is on the way...
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by wepronews: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2023
We are in the last days
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Mindlog: 11:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Sad.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Skillsnigeria: 11:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Noted
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by MuchAdo: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Since they voted for APC they should accept whatever comes their way

Expecting to see this piggidiotic comment smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by naijapikin2(m): 11:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Benefits of their votes

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by neverdieyoung: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2023
God we save us from the pit
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by ribbit: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Ortom herdsmen killing people and trying to use it for politics again.

Close to election with father ala sure of victory, ortorm strikes again.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Nlanalyst: 11:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Atiku is too emotional.
Man has resumed his evil plans.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by copyrites: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
I hope the killers will spare LP and PDP voters going forward. Those who continue to install demons and ma.d people into office should left alone to face the music.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Franzinni: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
Can't all the cultist wey full that state decide to fight and die for thier land against this herdsmen?

I mean they are killing each other already for a Caucasian myth .... Why not do it for the land you call home ?

Nah common sense

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by ribbit: 11:08am On Mar 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
And you said you're not Igbo with this bile.

Oloriburuku
you perfectly know how to identify them.

No matter the amount of Yoruba they speak, or the amount of times they denied their heritage, the hate and bile always out them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by emmybobo1: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Zincfingers:

Osu
Shut up
No Yoruba would ever mock a people in distress.
Useless osu nyamuri
That's why God will continue to punish you and your people
But Yorubas mock Nsukka people when herdsman attacked them and their governor came crying.

9 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
This is terrorism and genocide

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Toktee(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
AnyanwuSilas:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/13/residents-flee-benue-state-community-over-resurgence-herdsmens-attacks-killings
I am from Benue state and i can tell you this,for benue people to have voted for Tinubu after all what they have gone thru in the hands of Apc/buhari administration;i can say they are not ready yet.

Ortom knew better to have abadoned ship.

10 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by slashthroat: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Pdp lost they have resumed the politically induced insecurity to give apc bad name but they will still lule

Rev Father is cumming

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by logicalhumour: 11:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Can't waste my RIP on Benue state again.
APC brainwashed them with a Rev. Father and they fell for it despite all the killings.
Even if you want father Alia,
Why not vote out APC (as a protest vote) at the center and then make him the governor
Those TIV people can't reason like that. It's only the Idomas in benue State that can reason like that (evident from the fact that Obi won Idoma land meanwhile Idomas have decided on Fr. Alia)

Just that some won't forgive that Father for campaigning for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by erospecial: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2023
They voted APC the energizer of bandits, terrorists and killer herdsmen yet Benue preferred voting same APC.
Pls call on you Tinubu to save you as no other Nigerians care about your friendship with APC anymore.
Pls enjoy your dividend of voting APC again!

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Eriokanmi:
They voted the useless party that refused to help them curtail insecurity. What can one say to this matter again? I don't even know.

And you think that an LP victory would have stopped herdsmen attacks?

You think that Obi would have magically stopped the attacks?

And yes, tinubu won't stop the attacks.

The attacks will stop when you guys stop singing about Fulani takeover, and they stop singing about how the Zionists are attacking Islam and face the fact that thanks to rising population, the land that could sustain two tribes before cannot now...then throw in desertification and so on.

Unitl fulanis are ready to stop roaming around, and farmers are ready to modernize....the thing no go get end.

Finally, consider that the police budget is less than one tenth of what an American city uses to police itself....before you yell at the police.

(But if you want to blame the Fulanis, Islam, usa, christians, etc..go on.).
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by EdiskyHarry: 11:12am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Until they learn to understand that it is the duty of the government to protect them and if they fail to do that they must be voted out.

I expect them to even stone any APC person that comes to campaign. Just like Amechi said. But no, you decide to reinforce failure and expect me to be sympathetic to you?
I will advise you to read this you comment again, but this time around slowly, if you don't delete it, then something is seriously wrong with you. So does it mean that everyone in benue voted for APC?
Shame on you.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Tinububalls: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Father Alia is cumming.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by CodeTemplar: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:
Ok

Meanwhile
what is the message of that pucture.?
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Allisgud: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
For benues to come out to grace apc rally, despite of what they have gone through in the hands of fulani, i save my pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by ribbit: 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
slashthroat:
Pdp lost they have resumed the politically induced insecurity to give apc bad name but they will still lule

Rev Father is cumming
they are targeting father Alia.

Ortorm is behind those killings.

He wants to use sentiment to win again. It worked for him in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by bammo: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Until they learn to understand that it is the duty of the government to protect them and if they fail to do that they must be voted out.

I expect them to even stone any APC person that comes to campaign. Just like Amechi said. But no, you decide to reinforce failure and expect me to be sympathetic to you?
You must be the foöl to believe that apc worn benue. APC is the least popular party in venue state
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by logicalhumour: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Kobonaire4:

And you think that an LP victory would have stopped herdsmen attacks?

You think that Obi would have magically stopped the attacks?

And yes, tinubu won't stop the attacks.

The attacks will stop when you guys stop singing about Fulani takeover, and they stop singing about how the Zionists are attacking Islam and face the fact that thanks to rising population, the land that could sustain two tribes before cannot now...then throw in desertification and so on.

Unitl fulanis are ready to stop roaming around, and farmers are ready to modernize....the thing no go get end.

Finally, consider that the police budget is less than one tenth of what an American city uses to police itself....before you yell at the police.

(But if you want to blame the Fulanis, Islam, usa, christians, etc..go on.).

Guy, seems like you're undermining the power of the C-in-C. As long as there's no coup, and the military recognise Obi as their Commander, killer herdsmen/fulani would not last a month!

Do you think fulanis were not welding guns in the time of OBJ? When Fulani tried to take over Agatu during the time of OBJ, did you remember how he settled the matter?

You're joking. Killer herdsman thrive because the C-in-C doesn't see what they do as evil. He thinks like them!

3 Likes

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by waterpouroverfl: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2023
CodeTemplar:
what is the message of that pucture.?

Sharia law

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by bammo: 11:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Benue indigens don't deserve any kind of empathy. A group of People that came together to vote a government that is killing them everyday.

Voting for your killings to continue.
APC won in Agatu. It's shamful

If you say this election is not free and fair, how then can you possibly believe it was free and fair in Benue state?
What do you know about the election in benue state?

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Anselemchi(m): 11:18am On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

they didn't vote for APC the result was forced on them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked 22nd Most Democratic Country In Africa, 108 In The World / ₦‎195/Litre Impossible, Adamant Marketers Tell Government / Abaribe Says NASS Might Have To Takeover Government Economic Policy Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.