Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings (13885 Views)

Benue/Ebonyi: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Border Crisis / Fani-kayode Reacts To Call For Relocation Of Herdsmen From Southern Nigeria / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Chasito(m): 12:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Benue people are very useless, they voted Apc... I can't waste my Rip
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Omodua(m): 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Benue indigens don't deserve any kind of empathy. A group of People that came together to vote a government that is killing them everyday.

Voting for your killings to continue.
APC won in Agatu. It's shamful

APC didn't win. They rigged the election in favour of APC.

I pity the hapless people under Fulani hegemony and expansionism.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Omodua(m): 12:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
Can't waste my RIP on Benue state again.
APC brainwashed them with a Rev. Father and they fell for it despite all the killings.
Even if you want father Alia,
Why not vote out APC (as a protest vote) at the center and then make him the governor
They didn't vote for APC. They rigged the elections.

Where is Omenka to tell us what really happened. The fool is enjoying spoils from APC table.

Shameless activist!
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Sleekfingers: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Benue indigens don't deserve any kind of empathy. A group of People that came together to vote a government that is killing them everyday.

Voting for your killings to continue.
APC won in Agatu. It's shamful

So na government dey kill them abi?

Some of brainless kids will just come online and be saying shit
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by AFONJACOW(m): 12:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Unah never seen anything... from frypan Buhari to Fire Tulumbu

This 4yrs go sweet ooo
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by udemzyudex(m): 12:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Okay oo
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Eriokanmi: 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kobonaire4:

LP that is like APC and PDP is going to provide good leadership?

Tell me another one.

At the end, most of our leaders, including LP, are not serious. They believe in slogans, not long term solutions.

Solving the problem is going to take more than just believing in 'We will shoot all the Herdsmen on sight''. As why are the herdsmen getting into farms in the first place...because 40 years ago, the farms were forest land, free for grazing and now thanks to population increase, they have become farmsn

What is needed is a means for fulanis to have ranches up in the far North supplied by irrigated grazing areas, while we develop rail ways well so that meat can be transported down to the other parts of the country. Meanwhile, we need improved farming practices, so that much can be done on little land, and we can conserve forests and suchlike.

But did people like Ortom suggest that,? No. Did people like Obi suggest that? No. And as for Buhari he brought in the Ruga idea which created more harm than good....and which Tinubu supported.

Look...I am tired of hearning about how fulani are going to come and slaughter us all in the name of religion...the same Fulani whose following of Islam is at best loose. I am also tired of hearing the same old same old for decades. Either we start implementing tough measures....or we keep on repeating slogans.

You made some points. Leadership goes beyond party to be honest and that's why I didn't mention labour party in my post. The truth is, most of these attacks are politically motivated. What's the population of herders, compared to those people they attack all the time? Why would they report their planned attack to military but nothing would be done ?

At times, the military would ransack communites homes ahead of the planned attack and mop up their local guns so that, by the time the terrorists finally arrive, they'd be on the killing spree. APC knows all these sponsors but kept quiet and they'd continue to keep quest as long as the same people remain in power.

The apc faulted those sponsors arrested and prosecuted by the UAE government. They said they didn't give them fair hearing, instead of applauding them, just imagine
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Equity15(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
HIPROFILE:

Bro Benue people did not vote APC what happened in Rivers was repeated there outrageous and senseless rigging! Tinubu’s declaration is against the wish of the people.
by this, you mean ortom is for tinubu? Who has more power than the state Governor in a state especially if he really wants to stop rigging or rig for his own party just like wike did
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Truthdeypain: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Ok my name is Chinasa. Are you happy now

Werey

You're lucky things have changed. If it was in the days of old with my pedigree I would have invaded your house, strip around naked, bound you in chains and sell you off to the Portuguese at the Badagry port.

grin grin grin I am on the floor.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Zincfingers: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Ok my name is Chinasa. Are you happy now

Werey

You're lucky things have changed. If it was in the days of old with my pedigree I would have invaded your house, strip around naked, bound you in chains and sell you off to the Portuguese at the Badagry port.
You've spoken like a typical nyamuri
Chest beating coward. A generational loser like you cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Hossyq(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
They have voted in there commander now; Shettima! Pressure ma waaa gaàaan ni O! They have to resume the operation back very fast! Until we continue to dey shout on top of our voices! To the whole world! Let them arrest APC government and Buhari! They don't give us our choice! They stole our mandate! Inec did vote in APC back into power! As for me and my house ooo; I am OBidient
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Blackdisciple(m): 2:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmm Benue people..

May God help you guys
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Penywise(m): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Since they voted for APC they should accept whatever comes their way

Until they learn to understand that it is the duty of the government to protect them and if they fail to do that they must be voted out.

I expect them to even stone any APC person that comes to campaign. Just like Amechi said. But no, you decide to reinforce failure and expect me to be sympathetic to you?

They did not vote APC
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by HIPROFILE(m): 2:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Equity15:
by this, you mean ortom is for tinubu? Who has more power than the state Governor in a state especially if he really wants to stop rigging or rig for his own party just like wike did

I did not mean what you think. Otorm may have played the upright man who never wanted nor ready to work against the wish of his people unlike Wike so he may not have cared so much about the grand evil antics of INEC or say he underestimated INEC perhaps because of their initial claims to the wonders of BVAS which the reverse was the case and outcome. Even the Nigerian People were also played by INEC not only Otorm no one could have believed that Yakubu Mahmoud can be bought hands down by Tinubu and the APC we all thought he will deliver the election as he preached. So Otorm was also a victim of Mahmouds nefarious and criminal act.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Equity15(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
HIPROFILE:

I did not mean what you think. Otorm may have played the upright man who never wanted nor ready to work against the wish of his people unlike Wike so he may not have cared so much about the grand evil antics of INEC or say he underestimated INEC perhaps because of their initial claims to the wonders of BVAS which the reverse was the case and outcome. Even the Nigerian People were also played by INEC not only Otorm no one could have believed that Yakubu Mahmoud can be bought hands down by Tinubu and the APC we all thought he will deliver the election as he preached. So Otorm was also a victim of Mahmouds nefarious and criminal act.
makes sense. I now see your point.

It's just so unfortunate. We all had our hopes in inec/ the electoral process
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by SIONKPO1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
These are devil incarnates.

They only care for whatever benefits them solely yet they'll be crying everyone hate them. Is this love?

Because Tinubu won Benue with just 2k votes ahead of Obi, you've all been mocking them of their misfortune and wishing them more.

You've mocked Ekiti State on natural disaster because they vote APC.

You people are nothing but devil incarnates

If you know what middle beltans are facing in the. hands of herdsmen ehhh and the FG not doing anything about it.
Benue,Plateau,Nasarawa should never Vote for APC at the centre.
farmlands with crops are mostly totally destroyed by cows and once you attack the herders they will kill you
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Is it about APC or personality?

Who told you Obi would solve herders problem and Tinubu won't?

Are you a seer?
SIONKPO1:

If you know what middle beltans are facing in the. hands of herdsmen ehhh and the FG not doing anything about it.
Benue,Plateau,Nasarawa should never Vote for APC at the centre.
farmlands with crops are mostly totally destroyed by cows and once you attack the herders they will kill you
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by SIONKPO1(m): 2:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Is it about APC or personality?
Who told you Obi would solve herders problem and Tinubu won't?
Are you a seer?
pmb was/is in the best position to solve farmers/herders clash but he refused. BAT,will abandon the north.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by hrykanu231(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
While Obi will face the North, isn't it!

just listen to yourself
SIONKPO1:

pmb was/is in the best position to solve farmers/herders clash but he refused.
BAT,will abandon the north.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by einsteine(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
APC will protect them na, shebi they voted for APC and will still vote for APC on Saturday?
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by aderoju3921: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Believe whatever you want bi.tchI don't give a f uckYou're clearly not even yoruba if not from our conversation you wouldn't be calling me mkpe or whatever you typedBelieve whatever you want bi.tchI don't give a f uckYou're clearly not even yoruba if not from our conversation you wouldn't be calling me mkpe or whatever you typed...
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by caye(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
slimfit1:

It's a lie , they will not send weapons with sensitive information to Africa for China and Russia to copy so also decode it. You can't fool me.
Hmmm...
So Rifles, RPG and some other small arms are 'weapons with sensitive information'?
Pray, How old are you?; let's have that conversation first.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by okeysoninv: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omodua:
APC didn't win. They rigged the election in favour of APC.

I pity the hapless people under Fulani hegemony and expansionism.
why didn't they rig nasarawa even with their APC governor they failed and plateau too. benue people are enjoying the killing especially the tiv.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by bigcasava1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yeye people! Vote for APC is vote for herders. Una go suffer!
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Mathantics: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sleekfingers:

So na government dey kill them abi?

Some of brainless kids will just come online and be saying shit

So who's killing them, why is the government not arresting and prosecuting the killers?

Who is calling for states to surrender their land in the name of RUGA?

Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by torqque7(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
No sympathy for them,let them enjoy the APC they voted for.E remain yoruba states too to collect from Fulani and Shettima boys Gboko haram squad.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by slimfit1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
caye:

Hmmm...
So Rifles, RPG and some other small arms are 'weapons with sensitive information'?

Hahaha you can easily be fooled have a good evening.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by slimfit1(m): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
caye:

Hmmm...

Hahaha you can easily be fooled or you just want to believe gibberish have a good evening.
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by Karemarealty288(m): 5:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Is the griller on this forum not from Benue?
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by samfrancis1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Since they voted for APC they should accept whatever comes their way

Until they learn to understand that it is the duty of the government to protect them and if they fail to do that they must be voted out.

I expect them to even stone any APC person that comes to campaign. Just like Amechi said. But no, you decide to reinforce failure and expect me to be sympathetic to you?
so if they’ve voted lp.. herdsmen wouldn’t have attacked them right?
Re: Residents Flee Benue Community Over Resurgence Of Herdsmen’s Attacks, Killings by samfrancis1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Darkpanthera:
If Peter Obi condemn this now, unchins a.k.a Yoruba Muslims will start crying.
They want the killings to continue unchecked, Buhari or Tinubu won't do or say anything about it.

Nigeria is evil,
Na so so condemn .. would condemn have helped the situation.. Una just like complain without acting…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Allow Live Broadcast Of Presidential Election Tribunal’s Proceedings, Onaiyekan / Court Frees 36 IPOB Members After Two Years In Detention / We Are Going To Forbid Any Form Of Monopoly- Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.