Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Girls, Is This Your Spec? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Is This Your Spec? (942 Views)

Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / Why Dating Younger Girls Is Purely Waste Of Time / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Is This Your Spec? by shantti(m): 9:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Every lady love it hairy. Infact, many of us guys who aren't hairy feels intimidated by hairy dudes due to ladies' preference of them.

So I am right to say that you ladies really desire a guy that looks like this, right?

Like he turns you on and makes u desire to run your fingers through those lush hairs of him.

Like you want him to choke u in those massive hairs of him.

So ladies, what do u think of him?

Re: Girls, Is This Your Spec? by Sheistoopretty(f): 9:51am On Mar 14, 2023
shantti:
Every lady love it hairy. Infact, many of us guys who aren't hairy feels intimidated by hairy dudes due to ladies' preference of them.

So I am right to say that you ladies really desire a guy that looks like this, right?

Like he turns you on and makes u desire to run your fingers through those lush hairs of him.

Jobless boy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls, Is This Your Spec? by Mermaid123: 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
I dislike hairy guys. There is totally nothing wrong with shaving those hairs on ur body.
lnfact the only hair that is allowed to be on ur body as my man are the hair on head , ur eye brows , ur eye lashes and maybe the hair in ur nose.
l cant just imagine being with a hairy creature.
Re: Girls, Is This Your Spec? by Uniquetani1(f): 2:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
shantti:

So ladies, what do u think of him?

Is that a goat or a man?

(1) (Reply)

People Who Decided To Remain Single For Life What Led You To It / If You Don't Visit Nairaland Daily Then You're Not Exposed / How Do You Guys Do This Love Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.