Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos (3920 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by walefresh3(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

No mind them
OSU go and vote in your dead cursed igboland.... Stop disturbing us your nzugbu politics.... If dis guy win 2 local government... Igbo try for am....

2 Likes

Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by colorsofrainbow: 11:01am On Mar 14, 2023
walefresh3:
OSU go and vote in your dead cursed igboland.... Stop disturbing us your nzugbu politics.... If dis guy win 2 local government... Igbo try for am....

Na so u talk say Obi no go get up to 10,000 votes for Lagos grin grin

So I don't reply deluded urchins lol
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by jimyjames(m): 11:04am On Mar 14, 2023
Throwback:

Oh! So he has a house in Lagos as against his own claim to the contrary?
His contrary claim was ?
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Lifestone(m): 11:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Ogbuefi2020:

Voters will be ready for self defense this time. They will no longer rely on Buhari's fake promise of security
Then you are playing exactly into the ploy, causing chaos and hence no election in that polling unit
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by walefresh3(m): 11:10am On Mar 14, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

Na so u talk say Obi no go get up to 10,000 votes for Lagos grin grin

So I don't reply deluded urchins lol
olofo... All POLITICS are local.... The Yoruba youths no go votes dis ipob guy wey obi want 8se to dey control Lagos...

OBI HANDPICK FOR IGBO AGENDA....

We dey press the news all round...

Una no fit use Lagos money dey buy weapons for una ipob AGENDA.... Lagos is Yoruba land... Lagos is NIGERIA PROPERTY .... Such state can't be in the hand of ipob apologist

1 Like

Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by colorsofrainbow: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2023
walefresh3:
olofo... All POLITICS are local.... The Yoruba youths no go votes dis ipob guy wey obi want 8se to dey control Lagos...

OBI HANDPICK FOR IGBO AGENDA....

We dey press the news all round...

Una no fit use Lagos money dey buy weapons for una ipob AGENDA.... Lagos is Yoruba land... Lagos is NIGERIA PROPERTY .... Such state can't be in the hand of ipob apologist

Is that why u beat Ur empty bony chest that Obi won't get up to 10,000 votes in Lagos? grin
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Cantonese: 11:17am On Mar 14, 2023
Mufasa27:

Anambra is a dead zone bruh, I mean the whole igboland is nothing to write home about but these bast***ds are more concerned about the south east.... 😂

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages, you MUNTULA.
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 11:24am On Mar 14, 2023
Cantonese:

Sorry. You hear?

1. The phone in your hand

2. The laptop you borrow to use

3. All the electrical/electronic appliances within and around you.

4. The fan that blows that your ozuguzugu like head.

5. The plumbing things that give you water

6. The clothes and shoes you wear

7. The korope/okada that carry you around

8. The building materials used for the house where you live.

9. The torch light that enables you see inside that your dark one room apartment.

10. The medicines that save you from the die wey you for don die since.

11. Dem still be your landlord.

12. The bed you lie on; the mat you sleep on, where you dey place those your dirty boxers and okro size prick used to rape women, na dem.

13. The toothbrush and paste to clean your dirty teeth, na dem.

14. Shishi you no get. Dem still dey pay school fees for you.

15. Fight, you no fit. No power.

16. The spoons and plates you use to eat your nonsense food, na dem.

18. The pure water that you drink to keep your miserable body hydrated, na dem import and sell the machines.

19. The rope and ceiling fan you go take hang yourself out of jealousy, na dem dey sell am

Do you now see that they completely preside over you and all your affairs?

With the above, I put it to you Mr. Baba Sope that you are deeply jealous and aggrieved. They are far greater than your miserable self. They have been ruling you for ages, you MUNTULA.
I no really get time to read nonsense write up lol but wetin I go tell you be say, no be everybody dey wretched like you and your folks......Know this, know peace make HBP no kill you Okoro
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Winnersunited: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2023
Mufasa27:

I no get shigbain but I better pass your papa and your uncles for village, e sure me die... Yorubas no dey shook mouth for una matter, I mean no sane yoruba man go talk say e wan leave lagos, the business hub of the country or Ibadan go awka or Abakaliki lol, it's a backward reasoning... Make everybody hold his/her side we no dey ask for too much
This boy from Kwara State, rest naa. No reasonable Yoruba person talks like this, it's either you no go school or you are not urban person. You are so narrow minded and myopic.
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Mufasa27(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Winnersunited:
This boy from Kwara State, rest naa. No reasonable Yoruba person talks like this, it's either you no go school or you are not urban person. You are so narrow minded and myopic.
If not for the generosity of theYorubas, you would never have tasted the urban life, imagine say na Okija you grow up hehehehe, f***** ingrate.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by ruggedtimi(m): 11:53am On Mar 14, 2023
If dis guy look mc Oluomo, mc go just faint
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by okanlanwon44879: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Oh! So he has a house in Lagos as against his own claim to the contrary?Oh! So he has a house in Lagos as against his own claim to the contrary?...
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Cantonese: 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mufasa27:

I no really get time to read nonsense write up lol but wetin I go tell you be say, no be everybody dey wretched like you and your folks......Know this, know peace make HBP no kill you Okoro

“nonsense write up”? Abi? You understand am, that’s why you respond. So you see say you be nonsense person?

“no be everybody dey wretched”? Gbam. Truly no be everybody dey wretched, but YOU are not only wretched, but in complete misery.

“HBP no kill you”? No. Okoro matter don take your sleep away. As I told you earlier, the sniper wey you go drink, na Okoro make am. The ceiling fan and rope wey you go take hang, na Okoro. The transformer wey you suppose to hug, na Okoro. So you see say anyhow you do am, na Okoro matter go finally kill you.
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

It's not about Yoruba as a tribe. It's about the bigoted animals like u seen in other tribes as well.. I get many reasonable Yoruba friends. Decent minded ones who are are faring pretty well for themselves who don't give in to this Ur deluded tribal outdated sentiment. Useless bigoted animals like u also exist in the Igbo tribe. Terrible archaic minions

See this yam legged thing ooo!
Ya papa land no reach here.
Lagos is not your land, simple!!!
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cantonese:

“nonsense write up”? Abi? You understand am, that’s why you respond. So you see say you be nonsense person?

“no be everybody dey wretched”? Gbam. Truly no be everybody dey wretched, but YOU are not only wretched, but in complete misery.

“HBP no kill you”? No. Okoro matter don take your sleep away. As I told you earlier, the sniper wey you go drink, na Okoro make am. The ceiling fan and rope wey you go take hang, na Okoro. The transformer wey you suppose to hug, na Okoro. So you see say anyhow you do am, na Okoro matter go finally kill you.

Talk say na okoro import am, agarasha!

This is Yoruba land but you’re here abusing the privilege (just ordinary privilege oooo) that the Nigerian constitution provides you.
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Reality3080: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Illuminatiship:
Next governor of Lagos state.tell sanwo olu to retire and go face his health..
but u people made us believe u prefer competence n that’s y u vote peter obi

So are u saying Chinedu is more competent that sanwo olu?
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Omoawoke: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
the guy go don high die.
Baba don shack five five plus different mixture.
Science student, drug addict
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Omoawoke: 4:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Laggafin:
The next Govonor..Eko ni baje

Next governor of Ipob
Re: Governorship Candidate Gbadebo Rhodes Parties At Peter Obi's House In Lagos by Laggafin: 4:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omoawoke:

Next governor of Ipob
E pain am in babablu style embarassed grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi & Atiku: Prove Actual VOTES WON, Not Frivolities: 25%, Cert, Forfeiture / Operators In The Mining Sector Owe FG Over ₦‎2 Trillion - Dele Alake / US Oil Worker Killed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.