Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video (40952 Views)

Bbnaija Mercy Distributes Face Mask To Less Privileged On The Streets Of Lagos / Fans Storm Streets To Welcome Tacha In Port Harcourt / BBNaija Frodd Feeds The Less-Privileged On The Street (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Godfullsam(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Borntosmoke:
my mentor, my role model

You don't mean it
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by emekajacobogbon(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nairaland is impacting the spirit of bitterness and hatred through tribalistic and bigoted statements which is not good for a healthy soul, the management of this forum should do the needful to make it a positive environment for both news, education and entertainment, thanks....
there's power in words
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Illegal1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
My man
Like I said before I’m always ashamed to admit it but I like this guy die grin
bros u funny ooh....
u dey shame to talk am out,But u no fit hide the truth...u lyk the guy die..
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Egbon mi .. grin
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Starhearts: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
MummyGoodluck81:
Just got out of prison, please show me love. God bless y’all as you help me. 278.. 3000..588 (eco bank) Christia

Wetin carry u prison
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by doneback04: 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na this one we go chop for next four year grin grin cheesy
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Helgreenluv(m): 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hamachi:
another baby loading
Is that your business? Instead of you to commend the good work he did, you are busy talking nonsense. Try borrow sense small

1 Like

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Astar007: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
MummyGoodluck81:
Just got out of prison, please show me love. God bless y’all as you help me. 278.. 3000..588 (eco bank) Christia

Go back grin
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by gabazin080(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fasasi23:
sad
you excluded all your contacts to post your scam

1 Like

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by ELgordo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmmmmmm good 1 my guy but come oh! There is hunger in the land GReat hunger!😑😑😑 God bless you
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by KanwuliaExtra: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Da real URCHIN-MAGNET! cheesy
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by BeanX(m): 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Da real URCHIN-MAGNET! cheesy
KanwuliaMUMU 😂
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by backtovillage: 6:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
To me he looks like less privilege. He should take care of himself
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Akfrenzy(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Fasasi23:
sad

Bros abeg those 538 people u hide not to senur status eeh

It's like u don scam shege comot their eyes finish 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Sleekfingers: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Inasmuch, I don't like his music. But I seems to like him.....

Very funny dude
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by KanwuliaExtra: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
BeanX:
KanwuliaMUMU 😂

Dis SANGO OLULEEEEEEEEE house-boy don come again? cheesy
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by toxtimmy: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Even people for war zone in Syria or Ukraine no dey fight for food and money the way nigerians dey fight....now imagine war in Nigeria be say people go dey eat their fellow people...or is it just a black problem?

damilola4162:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuOM4HqkaB0][/url]

Source: https://www.kemifilani.ng/entertainment/portable-storms-streets-to-give-out-to-the-less-privileged

1 Like

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by ibechris(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
MummyGoodluck81:

Chat me up.
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Djele: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
This guy is wise
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by 0m0nnakoda: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
accordadoga24:
This makes a lot of sense… One positive thing don come out of this boy
Who are you to judge him?
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by GeneralPula: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheMensch:
Me I don't know why I tend to like Portable and Naira Marley

angry
Portable speaks truth in most of his songs..
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by virginchaser(m): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Criticisms is actually remolding him for good but he needs to control himself from numerous ladies opening puna for him here and there. They may tell him not to worry about pregnancy that they will take care of it but they usually get tired when kids about entering higher institution.
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Isabi4lov: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
That's kind of him

Many more years 🎂🎂🎂

1 Like

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by GeneralPula: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
seanwilliam:
My man

Like I said before
I’m always ashamed to admit it but I like this guy die grin
The guy dey make me laugh each time I watch his video..

Why ashamed? He knows how to sing na

1 Like

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by FixxNigeria23: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
MummyGoodluck81:

Sorry Bro
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by fiercedesigner1: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
He's doing the Lord's work.
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Unrated900(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
He will give them and still fight them

Wahala wahala wahala

Promax
Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by nedekid: 7:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
He better save his money.
These same street folks he thinks he is helping are the same people that will mock him once he goes broke.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Portable Storms Streets To Give Out To The Less Privileged On His Birthday(Video by Oboto700(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
MummyGoodluck81:
what took you to prison..so sorry.. how are you now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Rocks Baby Bump / Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos / Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.